Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,158 members, 7,957,311 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:51 AM

How Do I Send Parcel From Lagos To Niger State - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Send Parcel From Lagos To Niger State (396 Views)

Air France Announces The Suspension Of Flights To Niger & Mali / Immigration Deploys Personnel To Niger-Nigeria Border, Begins Blockade / Kwara Sends Travellers Back To Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Send Parcel From Lagos To Niger State by OluwaWizzy(m): 11:17am On Feb 08, 2018
Hello Everyone!!!

I stay in Agege Lagos state and I want to send parcel to my brother in Niger state through a well known Transport company that travels from lagos to Niger state.

Please, I need advise and comments on which transport company to use and preferably the one around Agege for immense follow up until delivery.

Thank you and am expecting replies.

(1) (Reply)

Abroad / Enquiry About US Invitation / Visa Enquiry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.