Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Yusufgate: Reinstated Secretary Yusuf, Resumes As Protest For His Removal Begins - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusufgate: Reinstated Secretary Yusuf, Resumes As Protest For His Removal Begins (739 Views)

Umar Resumes As Acting EFCC Chairman / Junaid Mohammed: Oshiomhole A Thug, Shouldn't Complain About His Removal / Sadik Adam Resumes As NHIS Acting Executive Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yusufgate: Reinstated Secretary Yusuf, Resumes As Protest For His Removal Begins by sirequity(m): 1:06pm On Feb 08, 2018
THE suspended Executive Secretary of National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS), Prof. Usman Yusuf has resumed duty but this is without a protest from some employees of the establishment demanding his removal.

Mr. Yusuf was reinstated by President Muhammadu Buhari after he was suspended by the Minister of Health, Isaac Adewole, in July 2017, following allegations of gross misconduct.

A panel commissioned by the minister after Mr. Yusuf’s suspension later found him culpable of infractions that ranged from nepotism to theft of public funds.

The protest which began at the headquarters of the agency in Abuja on Thursday, saw protesters who describing the reinstatament saga as ‘Yusufgate.’

They said it was a mockery of President Muhammadu Buhari’s anti-corruption war.

Addressing journalists on the premises of the agency, the Chairman of the NHIS arm of the union, Mr. Razaq Omomeji, said the protests would continue until Buhari reversed Yusuf’s reinstatement.

Omomeji said Yusuf had bastardised the scheme and his return would only worsen affairs at the agency.

https://www.headlineng.com/yusufgate-reinstated-secretary-yusuf-resumes-protest-removal-begins/

Re: Yusufgate: Reinstated Secretary Yusuf, Resumes As Protest For His Removal Begins by Pierced(f): 1:28pm On Feb 08, 2018
To our President.......... Hausa/Fulani can do no wrong.

All I can I say is Weldon sir..........2019 is coming!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yusufgate: Reinstated Secretary Yusuf, Resumes As Protest For His Removal Begins by Omololu2121: 1:32pm On Feb 08, 2018
Buhari is a failed man,he will be kick to daura com 2019
Re: Yusufgate: Reinstated Secretary Yusuf, Resumes As Protest For His Removal Begins by Turantula(m): 1:35pm On Feb 08, 2018
Buhari, I take God beg you pity Afonja nah! They no follow for 5%.
Habba!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yusufgate: Reinstated Secretary Yusuf, Resumes As Protest For His Removal Begins by nwakibie3(m): 3:28pm On Feb 08, 2018
Turantula:
Habba!

grin grin

Re: Yusufgate: Reinstated Secretary Yusuf, Resumes As Protest For His Removal Begins by Jokerman(m): 5:03pm On Feb 08, 2018
Turantula:
Habba!

Re: Yusufgate: Reinstated Secretary Yusuf, Resumes As Protest For His Removal Begins by obiZEAL(m): 6:27pm On Feb 08, 2018
The only way to remove home is to remove buhari

GiveUsDuke

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Army Vows To Recapture Bokoharam Chief Freed In Swap For 82 Chibok Girls / Court Affirms Efcc’s Right To Declare Anyone Wanted / BREAKING: Gov Akeredolu Loses At Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.