Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Father Shares Photos Of Her Pretty 5 Years Old Duaghter Preparing Pounded Yam - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Father Shares Photos Of Her Pretty 5 Years Old Duaghter Preparing Pounded Yam (508 Views)

"Woman Gives Birth To A Lizard In Omoku Market" - Facebook User Shares Photos / Facebook User Shares Photos Of His Loved Ones, Friends Who Died This Year. / Father Shares Screenshot Chat Of A Pedophile Asking His 11 Year Old Daughter For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Shares Photos Of Her Pretty 5 Years Old Duaghter Preparing Pounded Yam by NaijaCover(m): 1:48pm On Feb 08, 2018
@ Dot Com

This photo has got mouths wagging online after a man shared photos of her little daughter pounding boiled yam.

Although many said it was good teaching your kid how to do such things now and appreciated the small lad beauty, but few kicked against the act of him giving the child a big pistol to pound yam for him.

According to the small lad father most Nigerian girls precisely can’t do such for him because they can only prepare indomie and egg but his small daughter is doing so.

He wrote:

so my baby is making me pounded yam���unlike some girls that only know how to make indomie and egg.

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Father Shares Photos Of Her Pretty 5 Years Old Duaghter Preparing Pounded Yam by Jochabed(f): 1:51pm On Feb 08, 2018
Is she preparing it or trying out a practical lesson? lol..Well done girl
Re: Father Shares Photos Of Her Pretty 5 Years Old Duaghter Preparing Pounded Yam by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 08, 2018
Telling me that, this little girl crush the yam to that level is something I can't take it..

shocked shocked

This one go knaccck peniiis tayaaaar.
Re: Father Shares Photos Of Her Pretty 5 Years Old Duaghter Preparing Pounded Yam by AK6464(m): 2:12pm On Feb 08, 2018
cheesy
Re: Father Shares Photos Of Her Pretty 5 Years Old Duaghter Preparing Pounded Yam by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 08, 2018
I say Buhari must leave aso rock come 2019.
Re: Father Shares Photos Of Her Pretty 5 Years Old Duaghter Preparing Pounded Yam by Khd95(m): 2:23pm On Feb 08, 2018
and I know a girl of 22 that can't boil egg without burning itgrin
Re: Father Shares Photos Of Her Pretty 5 Years Old Duaghter Preparing Pounded Yam by Khd95(m): 2:25pm On Feb 08, 2018
who sits and pound yam, this man think we are dumb..buhari sefcheesy
Re: Father Shares Photos Of Her Pretty 5 Years Old Duaghter Preparing Pounded Yam by emmaak2(m): 9:55am On Feb 09, 2018
LOL SEE WETIN THIS BOY FIT DO

(1) (Reply)

16-yrs-old Boy With JAMB Score 327, Died After A Brief Illness / Man Gets Stuck In A Cafe Toilet While Trying To Retrieve His Iphone 8 (PHOTOS ) / How Electrocution Almost Sent This Man To An Early Grave In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.