Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Do You Have A Profitable Business Idea And Need Investos/partner Contact Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Have A Profitable Business Idea And Need Investos/partner Contact Me (1093 Views)

Check Out This Startup Idea And Tell Me What You Think / 200k Business: You Bring The Idea, And I Bring The Cash. / How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have A Profitable Business Idea And Need Investos/partner Contact Me by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 08, 2018
Do you have a profitable business idea and you need investors/partners?
you business must have the following:
1. A business plan
2. your business must be profitable
3.you must have a good track records (character wise)
4. must be open for partnership
5.you must be a Nigerian
contact IDI to get investors and partners.
For more information about us visit:
www.idi-africa.org
info@idi-africa.org
https://web.facebook.com/Innovation2Development/
twitter:@innovationdi
IG: @ idi4afria

Re: Do You Have A Profitable Business Idea And Need Investos/partner Contact Me by Nobody: 6:44am On Feb 09, 2018
So start up not invited by u saying track record start up don't have track records

How can u a certain character? You really can't.. What if one just wants investors and not partnership.. Elites can't be trusted. I work hard for someone to go on vacations? And them share my business and allow u have input In my plans then later use influence to take over hmmm
Re: Do You Have A Profitable Business Idea And Need Investos/partner Contact Me by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 09, 2018
nurshah:
So start up not invited by u saying track record start up don't have track records

How can u a certain character? You really can't.. What if one just wants investors and not partnership.. Elites can't be trusted. I work hard for someone to go on vacations? And them share my business and allow u have input In my plans then later use influence to take over hmmm
we never asked for business track record,its clearly written (character).
what happened to background check to ascertain character?
about someone taking over your business should be the least of your fear.
Re: Do You Have A Profitable Business Idea And Need Investos/partner Contact Me by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 09, 2018
Blinkharm:

we never asked for business track record,its clearly written (character).
what happened to background check to ascertain character?
about someone taking over your business should be the least of your fear.

You haven't answered do question sir, on start up secondly what is the maximum one can get?
Re: Do You Have A Profitable Business Idea And Need Investos/partner Contact Me by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 12, 2018
still open for good profitable business ideas.
Re: Do You Have A Profitable Business Idea And Need Investos/partner Contact Me by david1234: 8:03pm On Feb 12, 2018
Starting a transport business(interstate and cross country)am open for equity investors and partnership..
Re: Do You Have A Profitable Business Idea And Need Investos/partner Contact Me by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 12, 2018
david1234:
Starting a transport business(interstate and cross country)am open for equity investors and partnership..
what's your innovative selling point?
send us a mail.
Re: Do You Have A Profitable Business Idea And Need Investos/partner Contact Me by okey4reel(m): 8:26pm On Feb 12, 2018
What about a startup business?
Re: Do You Have A Profitable Business Idea And Need Investos/partner Contact Me by david1234: 8:52pm On Feb 12, 2018
I sent a mail like 2 days bck and no response..is there any other means to get through?
Re: Do You Have A Profitable Business Idea And Need Investos/partner Contact Me by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 14, 2018
okey4reel:
What about a startup business?
start-up are also free to send their ideas,which i had stated in the first post.
Re: Do You Have A Profitable Business Idea And Need Investos/partner Contact Me by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 14, 2018
david1234:
I sent a mail like 2 days bck and no response..is there any other means to get through?
send to this mail : idi4africa@gmail.com
Re: Do You Have A Profitable Business Idea And Need Investos/partner Contact Me by YoungPablow(m): 3:11pm On Feb 14, 2018
nurshah:

Lmao
Re: Do You Have A Profitable Business Idea And Need Investos/partner Contact Me by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 02, 2018
you can also apply through our website:
https://www.idi-africa.org/work-with-us/
all applications will be reviewed and applicants invited for interview before final selection.

Re: Do You Have A Profitable Business Idea And Need Investos/partner Contact Me by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 02, 2018
if you are based in Abuja and its environs you can drop your e-mail,we will send you a soft copy form,fill the form and follow the instructions.
Re: Do You Have A Profitable Business Idea And Need Investos/partner Contact Me by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 07, 2018
Mr Alphousus Emmanuel Chukwuemeka, pitched his soft drink production business during the pitch for Funds segment On the IDI Business Forum ,he needs an Investor/Partner to invest #174,900,000(One hundred and seventy four million, nine hundred thousand Naira) Thanks to the investors that have called in to indicate interest.

Re: Do You Have A Profitable Business Idea And Need Investos/partner Contact Me by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 12, 2018
Interview and selection for entrepreneur now holds every friday from 10am to 12pm @ our training centre,Nugget hotels,plot 129 oketie eboh crescent ,behind Utako market. Apply to be a part of it.
Re: Do You Have A Profitable Business Idea And Need Investos/partner Contact Me by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 12, 2018
Interview and selection for entrepreneurs now holds every friday from 10am to 12pm @ our training centre,Nugget hotels,plot 129 oketie eboh crescent ,behind Utako market. Apply to be a part of it.
Re: Do You Have A Profitable Business Idea And Need Investos/partner Contact Me by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 20, 2018
We are still looking out entrepreneurs with innovative business ideas that can create jobs and generate revenues to grow the Nigeria economy. why not use this opportunity to get funding/ partnership.

(1) (Reply)

No need / Fastest And Surest Way To Become A Millionaire In Nigeria In Just 6month / Cheap Data Bundles For All Networks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.