Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Check Out This Startup Idea And Tell Me What You Think - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Check Out This Startup Idea And Tell Me What You Think (781 Views)

This Startup Is Taking On Amazon And Helping Bookstores Survive Lockdown / 200k Business: You Bring The Idea, And I Bring The Cash. / Do You Have A Profitable Business Idea And Need Investos/partner Contact Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Startup Idea And Tell Me What You Think by SilverG33k(m): 7:44pm On Feb 03, 2020
So we had this argument at work today about which idea will turn out to be successful

1. A startup made for everyone who wants to make money with their social media account, it will be open to all however it will have free and premium account, free users will earn money, while premium users will earn x4 if what free users earn

2. A startup for entertainment where 24 users post contents like celebrities, however the user with highest like at the end of the week gets cash price, the last 4 users with the least likes will be removed from the competition and another will be added...

Now, which would you rather prefer? I choose the second one tho, cuz its fun

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Startup Idea And Tell Me What You Think by SilverG33k(m): 7:45pm On Feb 03, 2020
Quick poll

If you like the first idea... Like this comment here

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Startup Idea And Tell Me What You Think by SilverG33k(m): 7:45pm On Feb 03, 2020
If you like the second idea, like this comment here

2 Likes

Re: Check Out This Startup Idea And Tell Me What You Think by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 03, 2020
SilverG33k:
So we had this argument at work today about which idea will turn out to be successful

1. A startup made for everyone who wants to make money with their social media account, it will be open to all however it will have free and premium account, free users will earn money, while premium users will earn x4 if what free users earn

2. A startup for entertainment where 24 users post contents like celebrities, however the user with highest like at the end of the week gets cash price, the last 4 users with the least likes will be removed from the competition and another will be added...

Now, which would you rather prefer? I choose the second one tho, cuz its fun
Second idea how e go take generate money. Person suppose to dey make money na
Re: Check Out This Startup Idea And Tell Me What You Think by SilverG33k(m): 8:10pm On Feb 03, 2020
Shibaraba:

Second idea how e go take generate money. Person suppose to dey make money na

Sponsored post, in ads

(1) (Reply)

Grandson To The Late Obafemi Awolowo, Seyi Awolowo Signs A Deal With Bata Compan / Help With Ideas On What I Can Do To Earn Money During The Holidays. / Free Boarding Blco Dollar Deal, Serious Buyers Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.