Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,494 members, 7,823,156 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Wike Playing Politics With Benue Killings – APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Playing Politics With Benue Killings – APC (19434 Views)

Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death / Stop Playing Politics With Olakunrin’s Death- Presidency To Obasanjo, Others / Benue Killings: APC Reacts To Buhari’s Statement On IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Playing Politics With Benue Killings – APC by harmbhrosz(m): 5:17pm On Feb 08, 2018
GavelSlam:

Oh, I didn't even notice it was this fella that had been seeking my attention for a while now.

I'm sure you'll feel good with yourself today.

Anyway, last time I'll respond to you.
foool I have always quoted your fellow idiotss that has sold away their generation because of 30k allowance here I guess I needed their attention too oponu

You're so quick to divert once your dust-filled brain has nothing to offer.

Don't worry we're here for you foools

Your government has just been called a terrorist government shame on you, #spits on you

2 Likes

Re: Wike Playing Politics With Benue Killings – APC by tesppidd: 5:20pm On Feb 08, 2018
emmie14:
The Catholic Bishops’ Conference of Nigeria, CBCN, were at the Aso Villa on Thursday where they told President Muhammadu Buhari that some “glaring failures” of his government is what is causing the fast depletion of the huge goodwill that heralded him into office in 2015.

The bishops, who bared their mind at a courtesy call to Buhari at the Presidential Villa, Abuja, regretted that there was too much suffering in the country, with poverty, hunger, insecurity, violence and fear, among others, pervading the nation’s landscape....get sense. Follow follow without destination personified
fulanis and famers farmers have been killing themselves since 1960

nigerians have been hungry since 1960

nigerians have been living below the poverty line since 1960

abeg tell me sometsomething new
Re: Wike Playing Politics With Benue Killings – APC by tesppidd: 5:23pm On Feb 08, 2018
harmbhrosz:
foool I have always quoted your fellow idiotss that has sold away their generation because of 30k allowance here I guess I needed their attention too oponu

You're so quick to divert once your dust-filled brain has nothing to offer.

Don't worry we're here for you foools

Your government has just been called a terrorist government shame on you, #spits on you

you've been told

just do yourself some good for once

and fuucck offffff
Re: Wike Playing Politics With Benue Killings – APC by begwong: 5:24pm On Feb 08, 2018
When buhari went there to commiserate with them for the lives of cattles killed and neglected benue where innocent human lives was wasted in cold blood. Which one is more of a political now? Nonsense devilish blood sucking party!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Playing Politics With Benue Killings – APC by Lomprico2: 5:25pm On Feb 08, 2018
Amechi spent 89 million to host soyinka for a 'one time' dinner!

Apc rivers chapter should just shut it. Have they ever condemn d herdsmen killings?

Rubbish lot.

1 Like

Re: Wike Playing Politics With Benue Killings – APC by harmbhrosz(m): 5:25pm On Feb 08, 2018
tesppidd:
you've been told

just do yourself some good for once

and fuucck offffff
I thought the word fuucck is haram. Oh I forgot y'all blood sucking hypocrites

4 Likes

Re: Wike Playing Politics With Benue Killings – APC by BankeSmalls(f): 5:30pm On Feb 08, 2018
tesppidd:
simple question!

can you have a sick child who is in need of donation for a medical treatment and ignore them,

and then go out to donate to another's child?

aren't you up to something?

aren't you only interested in politics?

aren't you stupiid?

Which child is sick in Rivers state and does it mean you will be so heartless not to feel for your brothers in Benue?

2 Likes

Re: Wike Playing Politics With Benue Killings – APC by bejeria101(m): 5:33pm On Feb 08, 2018
That comatose dullard of a president is doing what exactly? Senseless zombies may sense be far frm you

2 Likes

Re: Wike Playing Politics With Benue Killings – APC by Lomprico2: 5:33pm On Feb 08, 2018
usba:
But only fools can't see the politics behind the whole saga.

Let ur bastard president also play same politics. Terrorists! angry

2 Likes

Re: Wike Playing Politics With Benue Killings – APC by AgricStore: 5:39pm On Feb 08, 2018
When have all politicians not played games with our collective destiny as a nation?

AgricStore sells Vegetable F1 Hybrid seeds...
Re: Wike Playing Politics With Benue Killings – APC by Charly68: 5:40pm On Feb 08, 2018
I love Wike's style of politics if that is how people play politics ..You that your party is the same with the man,you abandoned him at his hour or needs ..this people should be caned for their jargons

2 Likes

Re: Wike Playing Politics With Benue Killings – APC by ocdeut(m): 5:48pm On Feb 08, 2018
tesppidd:

Look at the way your sense has no difference from that of a goat. May this mumu follow you and your generation

2 Likes

Re: Wike Playing Politics With Benue Killings – APC by Burukpe: 5:56pm On Feb 08, 2018
APC,a party of people without human heart but with the brain and heart of African cow.

1 Like

Re: Wike Playing Politics With Benue Killings – APC by wingmanII: 6:03pm On Feb 08, 2018
Rivers APC is the worst opposition in the country. Very embittered and hateful men. For them it's not just opposition but pure undiluted hatred for Wike.

1 Like

Re: Wike Playing Politics With Benue Killings – APC by emmie14: 6:11pm On Feb 08, 2018
tesppidd:

Buhari must go is new

1 Like

Re: Wike Playing Politics With Benue Killings – APC by tesppidd: 6:35pm On Feb 08, 2018
harmbhrosz:
I thought the word fuucck is haram. Oh I forgot y'all blood sucking hypocrites
you think everybody who calls you out for the hypocritic worm you are is a muslim.

just add an 'a' to your moniker and become

harambhrosz,

they even gave you a name haram,

so according to the muslims,

you are haram by default.
Re: Wike Playing Politics With Benue Killings – APC by tesppidd: 6:37pm On Feb 08, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Which child is sick in Rivers state and does it mean you will be so heartless not to feel for your brothers in Benue?
keep on pretending you do not understand the analogy I am putting forward.

but I just might be over estimating your sensibility,

if you really do not understand the context,

seek a refund of your school fees.
Re: Wike Playing Politics With Benue Killings – APC by BankeSmalls(f): 6:43pm On Feb 08, 2018
tesppidd:
keep on pretending you do not understand the analogy I am putting forward.

but I just might be over estimating your sensibility,

if you really do not understand the context,

seek a refund of your school fees.

I even went to school.

You clearly didn't.

1 Like

Re: Wike Playing Politics With Benue Killings – APC by BankeSmalls(f): 6:45pm On Feb 08, 2018
tesppidd:
you think everybody who calls you out for the hypocritic worm you are is a muslim.

harambhrosz,

Something must be eating you up, seek mental help in time.

1 Like

Re: Wike Playing Politics With Benue Killings – APC by ajebuter(f): 7:00pm On Feb 08, 2018
APC .. E no go better for una...

So, death of 73 Nigerians is mere politics to APC?

Ko ni daa fun yin...

3 Likes

Re: Wike Playing Politics With Benue Killings – APC by arinze3131(m): 7:05pm On Feb 08, 2018
what is really wrong wit APC? U guys can't help people in need and U won't let another person help them. U guys re killing them and when somebody else help them, u will tag it politicking.bunch of fools!!!!

1 Like

Re: Wike Playing Politics With Benue Killings – APC by harmbhrosz(m): 7:18pm On Feb 08, 2018
tesppidd:

harambhrosz,

animal i haven't even called you a Muslim yet you're having a guilty conscience already hahahahaha mumu go and die you blood sucking terrorist grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Playing Politics With Benue Killings – APC by U2077(m): 7:53pm On Feb 08, 2018
I knew they will come apcshits Ride on Mr nyesom

1 Like

Re: Wike Playing Politics With Benue Killings – APC by sojics(m): 7:58pm On Feb 08, 2018
Apc is a big disgrace to the whole world, they are very useless set of animals.

1 Like

Re: Wike Playing Politics With Benue Killings – APC by BeardedMeat(m): 8:01pm On Feb 08, 2018
tesppidd:
Not just Wike,

99% of the people here have been playing politics with the benue killings,

How many people were beheaded in rivers,
How much did he donate??

If Wike likes he should visit them in heaven.
No sympathy for PDP.

APC till 2055.

Buhari till 2023.

Even if PDP gets more votes,

The police, The INEC, and The army are to take care of things.

No amount of photographs at cemeteries will make PDP return to power.
Rig and Roast! undecided

1 Like

Re: Wike Playing Politics With Benue Killings – APC by tesppidd: 8:04pm On Feb 08, 2018
harmbhrosz:
animal i haven't even called you a Muslim yet you're having a guilty conscience already hahahahaha mumu go and die you blood sucking terrorist grin
guilty conscience?

would i deny even if i was a muslim?

have you ever seen or heard of a muslim deny their faith before a christian?

despite all of the afonja muslim nonsense talks and terrorist talks you people spew here, do you think muslims consider themselves inferior to christians in any way?

iam christian but keep on basking in the illusion that being a christian automatically makes you a decent or a privileged human.

do you think you're better than all the muslims around?

mumu!

you sweat from a baboon's pores.

gerroura here mehn!
Re: Wike Playing Politics With Benue Killings – APC by tesppidd: 8:11pm On Feb 08, 2018
BeardedMeat:
Rig and Roast! undecided
another nairaland john cena.

your duty on that day will be to post pictures on nairaland while him an beings move round to prevent rigging.
Re: Wike Playing Politics With Benue Killings – APC by BeardedMeat(m): 8:20pm On Feb 08, 2018
tesppidd:
another nairaland john cena.

your duty on that day will be to post pictures on nairaland while him an beings move round to prevent rigging.
Lol @NL john Cena!
Re: Wike Playing Politics With Benue Killings – APC by henrysam(m): 8:27pm On Feb 08, 2018
So what did the set of APC governor who first visited Benue did?
APC is just a caricature of a political party.

1 Like

Re: Wike Playing Politics With Benue Killings – APC by tesppidd: 8:29pm On Feb 08, 2018
grin
BeardedMeat:
Lol @NL john Cena!
Re: Wike Playing Politics With Benue Killings – APC by Mozegee: 8:29pm On Feb 08, 2018
This APC pple are the most useless pple i hv ever seen in my life.In country were a so called president cannot sympatize with pple being butchered by his kinsmen.APC is a curse to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Wike Playing Politics With Benue Killings – APC by henrysam(m): 8:33pm On Feb 08, 2018
DrRasheed:
This Is Our Problem, Almost Every Politician Is Playing Politics About It.
Wike Even Snap Pics In Cemetary.. Imagine.
It's only the pictures snapped you saw but he gave the displaced people 200m naira.
You will not see this.
How could it have been so sweet for the dullard Buhari to have visited Benue commiserate with them and order that the perpetrators should be brought to books and instruct nematodes to take care of the displaced people
APC is playing politics of bitterness

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari’s Rejection Of Electoral Bill, An Act Of Desperation – CUPP / Peter Obi Denies Being Refused US Visa / Ayade Stops Salaries Of Aides, LG Chairmen, Others Who Refused To Join APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.