Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,808 members, 7,827,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Wike Playing Politics With Benue Killings – APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Playing Politics With Benue Killings – APC (19442 Views)

Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death / Stop Playing Politics With Olakunrin’s Death- Presidency To Obasanjo, Others / Benue Killings: APC Reacts To Buhari’s Statement On IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Playing Politics With Benue Killings – APC by BeardedMeat(m): 8:39pm On Feb 08, 2018
tesppidd:
grin
You dey craze. I am not John Cena but Braun Strowman (The monster among men)! Just sharpen your dagger to kill us as usual because Buhari is going back to Daura in 2019 whether he likes it or not.
Re: Wike Playing Politics With Benue Killings – APC by tesppidd: 8:42pm On Feb 08, 2018
BeardedMeat:
You dey craze. I am not John Cena but Braun Strowman (The monster among men)! Just sharpen your dagger to kill us as usual because Buhari is going back to Daura in 2019 whether he likes it or not.
who dash you?

you're nothing but a ray mysterio.
Re: Wike Playing Politics With Benue Killings – APC by BeardedMeat(m): 8:45pm On Feb 08, 2018
tesppidd:
who dash you?

you're nothing but a ray mysterio.
While you are James Elsworth angry

1 Like

Re: Wike Playing Politics With Benue Killings – APC by harmbhrosz(m): 8:55pm On Feb 08, 2018
tesppidd:
guilty conscience?

would i deny even if i was a muslim?

have you ever seen or heard of a muslim deny their faith before a christian?

despite all of the afonja muslim nonsense talks and terrorist talks you people spew here, do you think muslims consider themselves inferior to christians in any way?

iam christian but keep on basking in the illusion that being a christian automatically makes you a decent or a privileged human.

do you think you're better than all the muslims around?

mumu!

you sweat from a baboon's pores.

gerroura here mehn!

hahahahahaha like I said I haven't even called you a Muslim yet but at least stop denying your faith or are you ashamed of it?
where have you even grin seen Christians that uses the word haram didirin

You're the stupidd mofo preaching violence if your mentor looses election, what does that make you idiott, you're nothing but a worthless terrorist that will blow himself up to hell tongue

Go and die stupidd and useless terrorist that knows nothing but violence and blood
Re: Wike Playing Politics With Benue Killings – APC by tesppidd: 8:58pm On Feb 08, 2018
BeardedMeat:
While you are James Elsworth angry
WTF
Re: Wike Playing Politics With Benue Killings – APC by tesppidd: 9:10pm On Feb 08, 2018
harmbhrosz:
hahahahahaha like I said I haven't even called you a Muslim yet but at least stop denying your faith or are you ashamed of it?
where have you even grin seen Christians that uses the word haram didirin

You're the stupidd mofo preaching violence if your mentor looses election, what does that make you idiott, you're nothing but a worthless terrorist that will blow himself up to hell tongue

Go and die stupidd and useless terrorist that knows nothing but violence and blood
if using the word 'haram' qualifiers me to be a muslim, then you knowing the meaning of the word 'haram' should qualify you to be a muslim as well, wouldn't it?
but of course you'd be too stupiid to reason this.

anyways,
soothe yourself douchebag,
call me a muslim, a pagan, whatever.
that is hardly the bone of contention.

the bone of contention is whether the 'haram' you chose to name yourself is a coincidence or not.

i have proven without any reasonable doubt that it isn't a coincidence.

keep on living up to your name, you're doing a very good job at it.
Re: Wike Playing Politics With Benue Killings – APC by BeardedMeat(m): 9:57pm On Feb 08, 2018
Re: Wike Playing Politics With Benue Killings – APC by harmbhrosz(m): 10:08pm On Feb 08, 2018
tesppidd:
if using the word 'haram' qualifiers me to be a muslim, then you knowing the meaning of the word 'haram' should qualify you to be a muslim as well, wouldn't it?
but of course you'd be too stupiid to reason this.

anyways,
soothe yourself douchebag,
call me a muslim, a pagan, whatever.
that is hardly the bone of contention.

the bone of contention is whether the 'haram' you chose to name yourself is a coincidence or not.

i have proven without any reasonable doubt that it isn't a coincidence.

keep on living up to your name, you're doing a very good job at it.
you're dumb I swear, the discussion here has nothing to do with religion, we were talking about your dullard of a president before you brought in the word haram and Muslim, it's obvious you can't even comprehend the things you type hence they're filled with gibberish of the highest order. And that is what terrorist does, they just go about blowing people off for no moral reason, and the you I encountered here on nairaland has every last bit of such barbaric traits.

I knew that empty brain of yours has nothing to offer but didn't know you were blind to come to the conclusion of seeing haram in my moniker too

So go and blow yourself like you've destined yourself to just don't take innocent people along, blood sucker like you grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Playing Politics With Benue Killings – APC by godofuck231: 12:55am On Feb 09, 2018
nwakibie3:

http://thenationonlineng.net/wike-playing-politics-with-benue-killings-apc/

God punish una and the confused bats wen de lead una, the man knows what it's like to be human and not a cow

1 Like

Re: Wike Playing Politics With Benue Killings – APC by jodeci(m): 3:19am On Feb 09, 2018
Blood Sucking Party-----APC

1 Like

Re: Wike Playing Politics With Benue Killings – APC by tesppidd: 7:29am On Feb 09, 2018
harmbhrosz:
the terrorist has spoken undecided
This was how you first jumped into my mentions!

I wasn't talking about the president, I was talking about the donation of Wike to benue when so many victims of cultists and don wanni are still in rivers hospitals without care and donations.

And then you jumped in and called me a terrorist.

Forgotten so soon?

Back to your post.

The same dullard president, a General is richer, and more famous than your entire lineage.

By default you're only a riff raff behind a cheap asss smart phone and minimal amount of data.

Somewhere holed up with your inconsequential lineage,
name calling and bodying yourself all over the internet.

Your stupidity is inherent and it keeps on reflecting all over your posts like a recurring decimal.
A stupid man would sight you from 1km away and be like:

'Damn, dat boy stupiid'

Do yourself a favour and stay off cyberspace,

One more day of you around,
and cyberspace would get depleted like some ozone layer.

Fucck off my mentions!
harmbhrosz:
you're dumb I swear, the discussion here has nothing to do with religion, we were talking about your dullard of a president before you brought in the word haram and Muslim, it's obvious you can't even comprehend the things you type hence they're filled with gibberish of the highest order. And that is what terrorist does, they just go about blowing people off for no moral reason, and the you I encountered here on nairaland has every last bit of such barbaric traits.

I knew that empty brain of yours has nothing to offer but didn't know you were blind to come to the conclusion of seeing haram in my moniker too

So go and blow yourself like you've destined yourself to just don't take innocent people along, blood sucker like you grin
Re: Wike Playing Politics With Benue Killings – APC by speak2me2016: 7:34am On Feb 09, 2018
Research shows that the brain is the only organ that works 24/7, 365days until the day you join APC.

1 Like

Re: Wike Playing Politics With Benue Killings – APC by IamThrive(m): 7:51am On Feb 09, 2018
I was thinking that PDP will be blamed. APC, you guys are just covering up your shameful failures after 3 years.

God help you guys!

1 Like

Re: Wike Playing Politics With Benue Killings – APC by harmbhrosz(m): 7:54am On Feb 09, 2018
tesppidd:
This was how you first jumped into my mentions!

I wasn't talking about the president, I was talking about the donation of Wike to benue when so many victims of cultists and don wanni are still in rivers hospitals without care and donations.

And then you jumped in and called me a terrorist.

Forgotten so soon?

Back to your post.

The same dullard president, a General is richer, and more famous than your entire lineage.

By default you're only a riff raff behind a cheap asss smart phone and minimal amount of data.

Somewhere holed up with your inconsequential lineage,
name calling and bodying yourself all over the internet.

Your stupidity is inherent and it keeps on reflecting all over your posts like a recurring decimal.
A stupid man would sight you from 1km away and be like:

'Damn, dat boy stupiid'

Do yourself a favour and stay off cyberspace,

One more day of you around,
and cyberspace would get depleted like some ozone layer.

Fucck off my mentions!
idiott I know you only type for typing sake hence the rubbish you keep typing, you mentioned Buhari till 2023 which was why I quoted you, I'm certain you didn't even know you were typed that

You were in a to showcase your stupidityy

Mimi, Evans the kidnapper is more popular and richer than your entire lineage, now you see how stupidd or idea of popularity and wealth is useless as your brain is!!!

Hahahahahaha grin using this thread as an example, between you and me who's comment is irritating to humanity or am I the only one quoting you? If you haven't noticed something is wrong in your life as at now then you deserve every shameful insult your generation is getting for insighting nuisance here.... Stupidd mofo go and die you blood sucker grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Playing Politics With Benue Killings – APC by tesppidd: 8:38am On Feb 09, 2018
harmbhrosz:
idiott I know you only type for typing sake hence the rubbish you keep typing, you mentioned Buhari till 2023 which was why I quoted you, I'm certain you didn't even know you were typed that

You were in a to showcase your stupidityy

Mimi, Evans the kidnapper is more popular and richer than your entire lineage, now you see how stupidd or idea of popularity and wealth is useless as your brain is!!!

Hahahahahaha grin using this thread as an example, between you and me who's comment is irritating to humanity or am I the only one quoting you? If you haven't noticed something is wrong in your life as at now then you deserve every shameful insult your generation is getting for insighting nuisance here.... Stupidd mofo go and die you blood sucker grin grin grin
your logic is flawed and your judgement stinks to the high heavens.

crass logic!

popularity ain't notoriety!

evans is notorious not popular.
Lol.
grin
even the average terrorist from syria would school you on this.

the bane of the internet it is!

even a dullard's dullard can have the gall to call the president a dullard!

so what if I said buhari till 2023?
i could say buhari till 2080 if i wanted!

the important thing is for you to sodd off.

the only words in your vocabulary are terrorist, go and die, blood sucker.

the onyinbo man definitely had you in mind when he coined the word 'stupiid'
turn your stupidity into megawatts and witness the end to nigeria's power problems for good!

excuse me douche, pull your skirt up, and stay off my mentions.
Re: Wike Playing Politics With Benue Killings – APC by harmbhrosz(m): 9:03am On Feb 09, 2018
tesppidd:
your logic is flawed and your judgement stinks to the high heavens.

crass logic!

popularity ain't notoriety!

evans is notorious not popular.
Lol.
grin
even the average terrorist from syria would school you on this.

the bane of the internet it is!

even a dullard's dullard can have the gall to call the president a dullard!

so what if I said buhari till 2023?
i could say buhari till 2080 if i wanted!

the important thing is for you to sodd off.

the only words in your vocabulary are terrorist, go and die, blood sucker.

the onyinbo man definitely had you in mind when he coined the word 'stupiid'
turn your stupidity into megawatts and witness the end to nigeria's power problems for good!

excuse me douche, pull your skirt up, and stay off my mentions.

idiott, you just have to talk to sound sane and the more you talk the more insane you sound, you stupiddly compare the popularity of your president (who is a terrorist to me) and I simply used an equating criminal to compare you too so why are you now vexing na, abi the thing pain you? You see how logic is far from you?

And a criminal that is well known in Nigeria is not popular in your own logic, hope you can see every penny spent on you was a waste

I will keep on calling you a blood sucking terrorist coz that is what you represent from your sacrificial and violence comments that initiated this back and forth.

Ewu don't hide behind oyinbo man and English, come out and defend your blood sucking personel.

And why won't you say Buhari till 2080 since you're getting high on the current blood flow. Your generation's turn just like it currently happening in Benue because you and your family deserves nothing but the same violence you wish on meaningful Nigerians.

tesppidd IS A TERRORIST grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Playing Politics With Benue Killings – APC by tesppidd: 9:43am On Feb 09, 2018
harmbhrosz:
idiott, you just have to talk to sound sane and the more you talk the more insane you sound, you stupiddly compare the popularity of your president (who is a terrorist to me) and I simply used an equating criminal to compare you too so why are you now vexing na, abi the thing pain you? You see how logic is far from you?

And a criminal that is well known in Nigeria is not popular in your own logic, hope you can see every penny spent on you was a waste

I will keep on calling you a blood sucking terrorist coz that is what you represent from your sacrificial and violence comments that initiated this back and forth.

Ewu don't hide behind oyinbo man and English, come out and defend your blood sucking personel.

And why won't you say Buhari till 2080 since you're getting high on the current blood flow. Your generation's turn just like it currently happening in Benue because you and your family deserves nothing but the same violence you wish on meaningful Nigerians.

tesppidd IS A TERRORIST grin grin
lol
your laughing emojis though,
you actually think you're making any sense,
whipping up sentiments like a little biitch,

you're comparing a democratically elected president to a kidnapper
who does that?

you could choose to become haram the kidnapper overnight but to become haram the president

even your lineage can't make it to be aso rock chief cleaner.
even your whole lineage can't make it to be aso rock official driver.

but yall can still be evans the kidnapper or evans the ritualist.

that's the only way you and your descendants can be as popular as buhari.

since by your own stinking logic, popularity is popularity.

so haram, please be a dullard and be my president,
or even be my local government chairman,

and that may you'd be haram the great!
Re: Wike Playing Politics With Benue Killings – APC by harmbhrosz(m): 10:22am On Feb 09, 2018
tesppidd:
lol
your laughing emojis though,
you actually think you're making any sense,
whipping up sentiments like a little biitch,

you're comparing a democratically elected president to a kidnapper
who does that?

you could choose to become haram the kidnapper overnight but to become haram the president

even your lineage can't make it to be aso rock chief cleaner.
even your whole lineage can't make it to be aso rock official driver.

but yall can still be evans the kidnapper or evans the ritualist.

that's the only way you and your descendants can be as popular as buhari.

since by your own stinking logic, popularity is popularity.

so haram, please be a dullard and be my president,
or even be my local government chairman,

and that may you'd be haram the great!
looser!!!! grin
at least I've impacted you with the knowledge of logic, but lemme help you further, now listen very careful, if an the kinsmen of an elected president are carrying out numerous killings on the home soil of the said country and it elected president has said nothing to condemn the killing that has taken over 50 people, nor fail to visit the aggrieved state or to at least show his sympathy on social media like he often jumps to do when it involves foreign events/attack, then that president can categorically be classified as a Terrorist so having compared such blood thirsty Mallam with a notorious criminal is the perfect logical conclusion. I know you're happy with the killing anyway,(na Una way) that is why you want it to continue and even insisting on your own version of violence.

Hope you learnt something even tho I don't expect you to coz that kwashiorkored brain of yours can not assimilate anything good other than blood.

Keep on disgracing your generation here on nairaland you this national foool

tesppidd is a TERRORIST grin grin

Oh less I forget, my family is not interested in being a driver nor cleaner like your father and mother, I know that is their work which is why you will blow up yourself for Buhari as a Terrorist and no be everybody get interest for presidency, since that is how you measure your own success.... I'm a proud employer of labour, I own my personal business and I'm comfortable, so I don't have to lick another a Mallam's azz as you're doing because your father and mother are respectively driver and cleaner grin you should be ashamed of your life tongue

1 Like

Re: Wike Playing Politics With Benue Killings – APC by tesppidd: 11:26am On Feb 09, 2018
harmbhrosz:
looser!!!! grin
at least I've impacted you with the knowledge of logic, but lemme help you further, now listen very careful, if an the kinsmen of an elected president are carrying out numerous killings on the home soil of the said country and it elected president has said nothing to condemn the killing that has taken over 50 people, nor fail to visit the aggrieved state or to at least show his sympathy on social media like he often jumps to do when it involves foreign events/attack, then that president can categorically be classified as a Terrorist so having compared such blood thirsty Mallam with a notorious criminal is the perfect logical conclusion. I know you're happy with the killing anyway,(na Una way) that is why you want it to continue and even insisting on your own version of violence.

Hope you learnt something even tho I don't expect you to coz that kwashiorkored brain of yours can not assimilate anything good other than blood.

Keep on disgracing your generation here on nairaland you this national foool

tesppidd is a TERRORIST grin grin

Oh less I forget, my family is not interested in being a driver nor cleaner like your father and mother, I know that is their work which is why you will blow up yourself for Buhari as a Terrorist and no be everybody get interest for presidency, since that is how you measure your own success.... I'm a proud employer of labour, I own my personal business and I'm comfortable, so I don't have to lick another a Mallam's azz as you're doing because your father and mother are respectively driver and cleaner grin you should be ashamed of your life tongue
lol.
so much anger from mr haram.

you're just a sucker for stupidity.

the only thing you know about logic is that being the democratically elected president of the federal republic is as easy as being evans the kidnapper.

too bad the only logic you know stinks worse than the fart of a fat leprocious woman.

grin grin grin

just buy an AK-47 and tell your ogboni father to initiate you, and you become haram...oh sorry, evans
the kidnapper overnight.

that's the only way you'd have your popularity.

and as far as this life goes, Buharis status in the world is beyond reach for you.

add up the destinies of yourself and up to the 100th generation you'd ever have,

multiply by 100, the answer would still be below that of Mr Buhari.

remove that medal of stupidity from around your neck and stop advertising imbecility like some pepsi commercial.
Re: Wike Playing Politics With Benue Killings – APC by harmbhrosz(m): 11:37am On Feb 09, 2018
tesppidd:
lol.
so much anger from mr haram.

you're just a sucker for stupidity.

the only thing you know about logic is that being the democratically elected president of the federal republic is as easy as being evans the kidnapper.

too bad the only logic you know stinks worse than the fart of a fat leprocious woman.

grin grin grin

just buy an AK-47 and tell your ogboni father to initiate you, and you become haram...oh sorry, evans
the kidnapper overnight.

that's the only way you'd have your popularity.

and as far as this life goes, Buharis status in the world is beyond reach for you.

add up the destinies of yourself and up to the 100th generation you'd ever have,

multiply by 100, the answer would still be below that of Mr Buhari.

remove that medal of stupidity from around your neck and stop advertising imbecility like some pepsi commercial.
cry cry baby grin grin I know your life has no meaning, you have nothing to offer to humanity rather than blow up yourself, and please don't shift your blood sucking trademark to me biko, you started it with your violent comments so be a man and own it, tesppidd, YOU ARE A TERRORIST tongue

Keen on undergirding your mentor to spill more blood, you stupidd son of petty cleaner as the blood spilling will get to you and your family soon.

Like I said, the success of me and millions of people all over the world is not measured by the presidency of a Mallam who has no purpose of leadership rather than spill blood.

Everyone cannot be as worthless like you, so go and fulfill your purpose in life, just don't take anything along

It's too obvious that porous brain of yours has nothing to offer, which is why you keep shouting haram! haram!! haram!!! Like the mad dog and the terrorist you are.

So tesppidd the TERRORIST swerve please cool

1 Like

Re: Wike Playing Politics With Benue Killings – APC by APCHaram: 11:20am On Sep 01, 2019
Wike the Knights Templar giving rag heads sleepless nights

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Playing Politics With Benue Killings – APC by Nnukwueze: 11:43am On Sep 01, 2019
APCHaram:
Wike the Knights Templar giving rag heads sleepless nights

I swear we need another round of crusades.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: Atiku Abubakar And INTELS By Churchill Okonkwo / Youth Besiege Abuja, Block Roads Celebrating Buhari’s Victory / EndSARS Assault; LNSA Sanction Officers Who Assaulted Adedotun Clement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.