Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Updated!!! How To Repair A Scratched Or Cracked DVD/CD - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Updated!!! How To Repair A Scratched Or Cracked DVD/CD (1205 Views)

Need To Repair Screen LG 43 Inches TV. Anyone? / uk used S8+ ,call 08038940607..PRICE UPDATED / Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Updated!!! How To Repair A Scratched Or Cracked DVD/CD by zubeetech: 3:35pm On Feb 08, 2018
What can be so painful than when your favourite disc got crashed or scratched, but not withstanding, there’s always a solution to every problem. Once it did happen to me after I have successfully written a project work and some special documents on a CD for a client, but when I inserted the disc into the CD-ROM, the system hangs and always struck whenever I open the CD to browse it, but by adopting the following tips, I was successful in recovering most of the data from the scratched CD. I will teach you an easy home remedy, which might give you the desired results.

Follow The Below Tips To Recover Your DVD/CD Anytime You Got Scratched One.

1. Using a Recovering DVD/CD Data Softwares:

There are many softwares available on the net, which enable the recovery of the DVD/CD data.

Follow this link for more details; http://zubeetech.com/updated-repair-scratched-cracked-dvd-cd/

Re: Updated!!! How To Repair A Scratched Or Cracked DVD/CD by aminu790(m): 3:39pm On Feb 08, 2018
mynnd44 no go mind this your thread unless you give the full details b4 source. Try and thank me later

(1) (Reply)

Deals On Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5 Miles.. / Iphone 7 Plus 32gb Rose Gold For 95k / Hp Elitebook Folio G1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.