Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Woman & Her Boyfriend Beat Husband In Owerri Brothel, Leave Him In Pool Of Blood - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman & Her Boyfriend Beat Husband In Owerri Brothel, Leave Him In Pool Of Blood (44467 Views)

2 Women Kidnap & Rape A Man In Zimbabwe, Leave Him Unconscious / Wife, Son Beat Husband To Death For Supporting Daughter Stealing From Her (Pic) / Wife Hires Thugs To Beat Husband For Slapping Her, He Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman & Her Boyfriend Beat Husband In Owerri Brothel, Leave Him In Pool Of Blood by peacettw: 6:21pm On Feb 08, 2018
Alariiwo:

grin

Tell me I didn't just read this.. Lmao

You just did. Noticed the trend a while back.... If you doubt me then it is best you conduct the study as well.

1 Like

Re: Woman & Her Boyfriend Beat Husband In Owerri Brothel, Leave Him In Pool Of Blood by Alariiwo: 6:21pm On Feb 08, 2018
TDEMONEW:
this can only happen in igbo land

As in..

No shame whatsoever in their game.
Too bad

2 Likes

Re: Woman & Her Boyfriend Beat Husband In Owerri Brothel, Leave Him In Pool Of Blood by indoorscholar(m): 6:21pm On Feb 08, 2018
Never fight over a hoe
Re: Woman & Her Boyfriend Beat Husband In Owerri Brothel, Leave Him In Pool Of Blood by deebrain(m): 6:21pm On Feb 08, 2018
Haba
Re: Woman & Her Boyfriend Beat Husband In Owerri Brothel, Leave Him In Pool Of Blood by ufuosman(m): 6:22pm On Feb 08, 2018
Problem
Re: Woman & Her Boyfriend Beat Husband In Owerri Brothel, Leave Him In Pool Of Blood by Xisnin(m): 6:22pm On Feb 08, 2018
peacettw:
I am slowly coming to the conclusion that the moderators of this forum are ever ready to push to the front page any negative news concerning the igbos. The stories are either that an igbo is killing someone, or pushing drugs or raping a young woman. Hardly will you see any ethnicity painted this way giving the impression that all vices are carried out by the igbos alone which clearly isn't so

You lack sense.
Cheating housewives exist in every part of the country but you don't want
news men to do their job because it involves your region.
SMH

6 Likes

Re: Woman & Her Boyfriend Beat Husband In Owerri Brothel, Leave Him In Pool Of Blood by Kennitrust(m): 6:22pm On Feb 08, 2018
Hello not all that is glittering is gold.

Love will deceive her if she does not trace her way now
Re: Woman & Her Boyfriend Beat Husband In Owerri Brothel, Leave Him In Pool Of Blood by goldenceo1: 6:22pm On Feb 08, 2018
Re: Woman & Her Boyfriend Beat Husband In Owerri Brothel, Leave Him In Pool Of Blood by victorazy(m): 6:22pm On Feb 08, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Woman & Her Boyfriend Beat Husband In Owerri Brothel, Leave Him In Pool Of Blood by coolebux(m): 6:23pm On Feb 08, 2018
This is a fucking case grin grin
Re: Woman & Her Boyfriend Beat Husband In Owerri Brothel, Leave Him In Pool Of Blood by texazzpete(m): 6:24pm On Feb 08, 2018
peacettw:
I am slowly coming to the conclusion that the moderators of this forum are ever ready to push to the front page any negative news concerning the igbos. The stories are either that an igbo is killing someone, or pushing drugs or raping a young woman. Hardly will you see any ethnicity painted this way giving the impression that all vices are carried out by the igbos alone which clearly isn't so

Victim mentality at its ugliest. Disgraceful.

8 Likes

Re: Woman & Her Boyfriend Beat Husband In Owerri Brothel, Leave Him In Pool Of Blood by Alariiwo: 6:25pm On Feb 08, 2018
peacettw:

You just did. Noticed the trend a while back.... If you doubt me then it is best you conduct the study as well.

So in simpler terms, you want Nairaland to cover Igbo crimes up.

But they can put Fulani herdsmen and "afonjas" mining skull on frontpage for you to laugh right??

Who do una this thing?
persecution and inferiority complex combined. smh

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman & Her Boyfriend Beat Husband In Owerri Brothel, Leave Him In Pool Of Blood by Tozara(m): 6:26pm On Feb 08, 2018
peacettw:
Stop saying trash. You don't need to be selectively blind to truth just to play victim. It's annoying. Don't they push negative news about Yorubas to the front page too? How many of us do you see complaining?

You see only that of Igbos because tribalism flows in your blood.

You need cure for your myopia ASAP.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman & Her Boyfriend Beat Husband In Owerri Brothel, Leave Him In Pool Of Blood by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 08, 2018
peacettw:
then u Igbo's should stop doing this stuff so that no body will push it to fp

5 Likes

Re: Woman & Her Boyfriend Beat Husband In Owerri Brothel, Leave Him In Pool Of Blood by ivolt: 6:27pm On Feb 08, 2018
peacettw:

Sorry victim.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman & Her Boyfriend Beat Husband In Owerri Brothel, Leave Him In Pool Of Blood by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 08, 2018

Re: Woman & Her Boyfriend Beat Husband In Owerri Brothel, Leave Him In Pool Of Blood by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 08, 2018
Odunsco01:
hmmm

Better late than never....grin
Re: Woman & Her Boyfriend Beat Husband In Owerri Brothel, Leave Him In Pool Of Blood by Austinoiz(m): 6:29pm On Feb 08, 2018
machuks45:
Wonders shall never end. That should be at Azu Nepa close to umezuruike hospital owerri

Baddo, you know that koro wella ooh! E be like say na u dey frequent Amaigbo and Oparanozie streets wella like NEPA light.
Re: Woman & Her Boyfriend Beat Husband In Owerri Brothel, Leave Him In Pool Of Blood by Tozara(m): 6:30pm On Feb 08, 2018
Alariiwo:

So in simpler terms, you want Nairaland to cover Igbo crimes up.

But they can put Fulani herdsmen and "afonjas" mining skull on frontpage for you to laugh right??

Who do una this thing?
persecution and inferiority complex combined. smh
It's very irritating.

I think the stupidity is beginning to irk me too. The "skull-mining Afonjas" and the Fulani marauders must be Igbo too. WTF.

3 Likes

Re: Woman & Her Boyfriend Beat Husband In Owerri Brothel, Leave Him In Pool Of Blood by ofuonyebi: 6:31pm On Feb 08, 2018
Sometimes you marry your enemy who is pretending as wife....only to collect enough money from you to build a house wit her real man...

men shine your eyes when you want to marry....oooo!
Re: Woman & Her Boyfriend Beat Husband In Owerri Brothel, Leave Him In Pool Of Blood by uckennety(m): 6:32pm On Feb 08, 2018
Odunsco01:
hmmm

Karma doesn't exist

Use your head
Re: Woman & Her Boyfriend Beat Husband In Owerri Brothel, Leave Him In Pool Of Blood by adams345(m): 6:35pm On Feb 08, 2018
na wa ooo how can dis b happening in lasgidi
Re: Woman & Her Boyfriend Beat Husband In Owerri Brothel, Leave Him In Pool Of Blood by DukeNija(m): 6:41pm On Feb 08, 2018
Alariiwo:

grin

Tell me I didn't just read this.. Lmao

It pains me to agree with you. That write up was very unnecessary

2 Likes

Re: Woman & Her Boyfriend Beat Husband In Owerri Brothel, Leave Him In Pool Of Blood by Chubhie: 6:43pm On Feb 08, 2018
That's Topy's street. Two two is the name!
Re: Woman & Her Boyfriend Beat Husband In Owerri Brothel, Leave Him In Pool Of Blood by LasGidiOwner: 6:49pm On Feb 08, 2018
Owerri is a filthy worthless sodom. At least 98% of girls in owerri are prostitutes. every street in Owerri has at least 3-4 brothels for prostitutes. It is dangerous raising family in Owerri or marrying any girl you see in Owerri.

1 Like

Re: Woman & Her Boyfriend Beat Husband In Owerri Brothel, Leave Him In Pool Of Blood by ChristineC: 6:52pm On Feb 08, 2018
Show of shame. I pity their children
Re: Woman & Her Boyfriend Beat Husband In Owerri Brothel, Leave Him In Pool Of Blood by ChristineC: 6:53pm On Feb 08, 2018
LasGidiOwner:
Owerri is a filthy worthless sodom. At least 98% of girls in owerri are prostitutes. every street in Owerri has at least 3-4 brothels for prostitutes. It dangerous raising in Owerri or marrying any girl you see in Owerri.
how does this address the issue on ground?
Re: Woman & Her Boyfriend Beat Husband In Owerri Brothel, Leave Him In Pool Of Blood by jrusky(m): 6:53pm On Feb 08, 2018
This is part of what I was saying yesterday. Pls which state or city is Oweri is that a state in SS or SW or a town in Edo or Oyo?

To those bigot they will understand my message and where I'm coming from. Free your heart, bin tribal hate for you to live long.

For the husband it's a pity he find himself in this nasty mess. Mr husband you have lost it all just send her back to her parent and never take her back she is a disgrace to womanhood and motherhood.

1 Like

Re: Woman & Her Boyfriend Beat Husband In Owerri Brothel, Leave Him In Pool Of Blood by AgricStore: 6:56pm On Feb 08, 2018
This is uncivilized. We should forward complaints to authority every time.

AgricStore sells 50% shade net...
Re: Woman & Her Boyfriend Beat Husband In Owerri Brothel, Leave Him In Pool Of Blood by Gourdoinc(m): 7:04pm On Feb 08, 2018
he wasn't beaten enough. they should search him out in the hospital and finish him off.

what a fool who fights over a woman, and a loose woman at that
Re: Woman & Her Boyfriend Beat Husband In Owerri Brothel, Leave Him In Pool Of Blood by pointstores(m): 7:05pm On Feb 08, 2018
gobe
Re: Woman & Her Boyfriend Beat Husband In Owerri Brothel, Leave Him In Pool Of Blood by pennywys(m): 7:06pm On Feb 08, 2018
Owerri girls na their pattern of life

There is this Owerri girl I'm dating about five years now she just d no anyhow, very authoritative, boasting her ego, no respect
I'm very quiet, patients, humble to the core cos I do luv her much, and I believe she luv me too but just that pride is overwhelming her.
I'm gonna pay her bride price sooner
And when I eventually do so, I will teach her a lesson, then she gonna know the real man I'm, the venom inside me, her eyes will open to know Annang men don't tolerate nonsense

Owerri girls need strong hands to handle them not just money alone, with ur money they can't still use u play ball

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Graphic Photos: Girl Beheaded In An Uncompleted Building In Osun State / Lagos DPO Loses Gun After Alleged Office Sex, Detains Lover / Lady Discovers Her Boyfriend Used Her Picture & Panties For Fetish Purpose (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.