Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,520 members, 7,850,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:02 AM

Woman & Her Boyfriend Beat Husband In Owerri Brothel, Leave Him In Pool Of Blood - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman & Her Boyfriend Beat Husband In Owerri Brothel, Leave Him In Pool Of Blood (44529 Views)

2 Women Kidnap & Rape A Man In Zimbabwe, Leave Him Unconscious / Wife, Son Beat Husband To Death For Supporting Daughter Stealing From Her (Pic) / Wife Hires Thugs To Beat Husband For Slapping Her, He Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman & Her Boyfriend Beat Husband In Owerri Brothel, Leave Him In Pool Of Blood by focus7: 2:50am On Feb 09, 2018
Highly promiscuous tribe going about accusing afonja of the very trade where they gain mastery .
Re: Woman & Her Boyfriend Beat Husband In Owerri Brothel, Leave Him In Pool Of Blood by peacettw: 5:21am On Feb 09, 2018
Tozara:
Shut the fück up! So people shouldn't make the news again because they're from your tribe?

And didn't you say in your stupid post that "no other tribe is being portrayed in that light", just to paraphrase the nonsense you wrote?

Tribal bigot.

It always interests me whenever a nairalander eventually breaks and decides to use expletives to prove a point rather than relying on a simple worded construct. That said, I still insist no other tribe is portrayed in the light that Igbos are when it comes to negative news. That's my observation....
Please feel free to use any other colorful words you muster in your vocabulary.

1 Like

Re: Woman & Her Boyfriend Beat Husband In Owerri Brothel, Leave Him In Pool Of Blood by CioAngels(f): 7:43am On Feb 09, 2018
You regretted marrying Jerry, simple, park out of his house, that is, get divorced and drop the name tag"MRS" so that you save yourself from public disgrace. It is a shame beating your husband with your boyfriend, if only you know your friend will now flee knowing that one day you will beat him with another boyfriend. What a shame, i wonder what lie you will tell your children?
Re: Woman & Her Boyfriend Beat Husband In Owerri Brothel, Leave Him In Pool Of Blood by Xisnin(m): 10:14am On Feb 09, 2018
peacettw:

Ironically, you just buttressed my point. Crimes exist in every part of the country like you have just colorfully put it but here we are seeing only a tribe being portrayed in that vein almost all the time. Since you are the custodian of this good sense that I painfully lack, what will be your sensible conclusion?

Saint peace from the tribe of saints, attached below are the top crime thread in the crime section which made frontpage,
Ironically, none of those topping the crime list have come out crying of victimization.
Don't you think something is wrong somewhere?

If you are going to make such a myopic and naive statement next time, I suggest you do it among naive
tribalistic people who will cheer you instead of pointing out the fallacy in your statement because not doing
so will reflect poorly on your personality among people of thoughts.

Re: Woman & Her Boyfriend Beat Husband In Owerri Brothel, Leave Him In Pool Of Blood by Tozara(m): 10:35am On Feb 09, 2018
peacettw:

[s]It always interests me whenever a nairalander eventually breaks and decides to use expletives to prove a point rather than relying on a simple worded construct. That said, I still insist no other tribe is portrayed in the light that Igbos are when it comes to negative news. That's my observation....
Please feel free to use any other colorful words you muster in your vocabulary.[/s]
Trash. As if I was under any obligations to call a stupid person wise. You're addressed the way you portray yourself.

Stop saying stupid things, and I won't have to call you stupid.

1 Like

Re: Woman & Her Boyfriend Beat Husband In Owerri Brothel, Leave Him In Pool Of Blood by peacettw: 11:04am On Feb 09, 2018
Tozara:
Trash. As if I was under any obligations to call a stupid person wise. You're addressed the way you portray yourself.

Stop saying stupid things, and I won't have to call you stupid.

If it makes you feel better.
Re: Woman & Her Boyfriend Beat Husband In Owerri Brothel, Leave Him In Pool Of Blood by mhizcassidy001(f): 11:51am On Feb 09, 2018
disgrace to womanhood dont dare nigeria men them go beat cripple for your body.mtchw
Re: Woman & Her Boyfriend Beat Husband In Owerri Brothel, Leave Him In Pool Of Blood by mhizcassidy001(f): 11:59am On Feb 09, 2018
ohhhh owerri i thought it was kenya................what wrong with me sef?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Graphic Photos: Girl Beheaded In An Uncompleted Building In Osun State / Lagos DPO Loses Gun After Alleged Office Sex, Detains Lover / IMT Student Stabs Prostitute To Death In Enugu (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.