Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,983 members, 7,852,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:55 PM

The Housemates Are Not Entertaining Us – Nigerians React #bbnaija - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Housemates Are Not Entertaining Us – Nigerians React #bbnaija (355 Views)

"Take It Easy On Us" - Nigerians React As Allysyn Shares Pics / Irrespective Of Who You Are, I Am Not Entertaining Any News About My Past, Boma / Nigerians React To Davido's 'CCTV Video Evidence' On Tagbo Umeike's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Housemates Are Not Entertaining Us – Nigerians React #bbnaija by made4naijamusic: 4:56pm On Feb 08, 2018
Some Nigerians have condemned the BBNaija show saying it is only a profitable show and the current housemates on the show are not entertaining them in any form.

The third season tagged “Double Wahala,” commenced some weeks ago with 20 contestants competing for a N45 million prize and a brand new SUV.

Some of the viewers of the programme told newsmen that the show was “an insult to their intelligence as it promotes immorality among contestants.”

They condemned how the housemates were kissing each other as if they had been legitimately being married.

Mrs Olabisi Afolabi, a mother of two teenagers said,

http://www.made4naija.com/2018/02/housemates-not-entertaining-us-nigerians-react-bbnaija/

(1) (Reply)

One Affordable Way To Say I Love You This Valentine / Here’s How Davido Responded To A Tweet That Called His Songs ‘worthless’ / #bbnaija Here Is A Summary Of Today’s Nominations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.