Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,702 members, 7,862,202 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:16 AM

Irrespective Of Who You Are, I Am Not Entertaining Any News About My Past, Boma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Irrespective Of Who You Are, I Am Not Entertaining Any News About My Past, Boma (151 Views)

My Past Won’t Haunt Me – Savage Trap Queen / Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim / The Housemates Are Not Entertaining Us – Nigerians React #bbnaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Irrespective Of Who You Are, I Am Not Entertaining Any News About My Past, Boma by Cuterboy(m): 6:06pm On Oct 30, 2021
Big Brother Naija reality star, Boma has made up his mind to never entertain any news about his past ever again

The former housemate of the BBNaija tv show took to his insta story earlier today to share what has been bothering his mind for a while.

In his post he said...

Read here: https://9jabeat.com/bbnaija-irrespective-of-who-you-are-i-am-not-entertaining-any-news-about-my-past-ever-again-boma/

(1) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Arrested By EFCC. #obicubanaarrested. / Join Us To Celebrate Social Responsibility & Sustainability Frontrunners / Funniest Bollywood Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.