Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,668 members, 7,809,520 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Top Black CEOs At Global Corporations And Lessons From Their Careers - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Top Black CEOs At Global Corporations And Lessons From Their Careers (22654 Views)

How Do CEOs Pay Themselves? / Top 20 Nigerian CEOs And The Courses They Studied In School / America’s Top 13 Ceos And The Courses They Studied In School (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Black CEOs At Global Corporations And Lessons From Their Careers by Cromagnon: 1:30am On Feb 17, 2018
DonroxyII:
grin .... hahahahaha....

So, all u argue for is to win, no wonder u re jumping from ignorance to ignorance .... tongue

better than you arguing with no future goal

All I argue for is to give you new orientation, new perspective and new horizon about life, career, aspirations, Goals and ACHIEVEMENT ......

insulting is not arguing
it shows lack of home training and self control
shows you've nothing upstairs so you want to use bragado instead
sign of poor orientation,perspective and horizon,aspiration,goal or achievment
only a fool will follow such career

All of us ain't built to do the same thing

yes we are
that you don't know how is your problem
those that do will leave you behind since you were not properly trained

..... in the longrun, we are all working to complement one another and make money from our effort !!!

In the long run, EDUCATION IS THE WINNER whether formal or informal .... we must never stop learning nor think simply because you have chosen an endeavour, you are better off than people who choose less !!!

nice words
but how can you learn when you believe you know it all
learning not by mouth
mot by insult

I'm cool nigga !!!
winter is coming
get ready
cos it will be freezing then
Re: Top Black CEOs At Global Corporations And Lessons From Their Careers by DonroxyII: 2:34am On Feb 17, 2018
Cromagnon:

better than you arguing with no future goal

insulting is not arguing
it shows lack of home training and self control
shows you've nothing upstairs so you want to use bragado instead
sign of poor orientation,perspective and horizon,aspiration,goal or achievment
only a fool will follow such career

yes we are
that you don't know how is your problem
those that do will leave you behind since you were not properly trained

nice words
but how can you learn when you believe you know it all
learning not by mouth
mot by insult

winter is coming
get ready
cos it will be freezing then
Your ego is your problem, what da fvck is winter ... I have been preparing for winter since I was born and I have survived a lot of winter even the next one and the next and the next .....

Only silly people like you without adequate orientation get caught up by winter ......

So, all of us are built to be the same grin ......... what a mess of a niggur u are !!!

I'm done witiu cuz u are a Mad man !!! tongue
Re: Top Black CEOs At Global Corporations And Lessons From Their Careers by Cromagnon: 3:59am On Feb 17, 2018
DonroxyII:
Your ego is your problem, what da fvck is winter ... I have been preparing for winter since I was born and I have survived a lot of winter even the next one and the next and the next .....

Only silly people like you without adequate orientation get caught up by winter ......

So, all of us are built to be the same grin ......... what a mess of a niggur u are !!!

just shaking my damn head
what a waste
Re: Top Black CEOs At Global Corporations And Lessons From Their Careers by DonroxyII: 4:59am On Feb 17, 2018
Cromagnon:
just shaking my damn head what a waste
OK no vex, Na u win ....
Re: Top Black CEOs At Global Corporations And Lessons From Their Careers by Cromagnon: 8:00pm On Feb 17, 2018
DonroxyII:
OK no vex, Na u win ....
before nko
Didi you thinl you could outroll me
Nigeria must be saved from ppl like you with short sighted half baked mentality
Re: Top Black CEOs At Global Corporations And Lessons From Their Careers by Cromagnon: 8:05pm On Feb 17, 2018
DonroxyII:

winter is coming and it will not care that you are stoopid
Re: Top Black CEOs At Global Corporations And Lessons From Their Careers by DonroxyII: 4:15am On Feb 18, 2018
Cromagnon:
before nko
Didi you thinl you could outroll me
Nigeria must be saved from ppl like you with short sighted half baked mentality
Lol, see this slowpoke, So, u really believe u win ... grin ... U better safe urself and ur business first .....

U are trash talking people who can buy u and ur business 1 million times because u have a phone and little internet beside ur shop .....

Oga, small small na ihm craze dey set in and I think frustration is getting to u ... Do u really have to quote me twice and reply twice on same issue .....

So, U having sleepless night over my words and I have really did something to ur psyche ..... yeah, !!!

Never in ur entire generation insult people who have made money more than your entire generation would make and who have contributed not to just local development but global development ..... This great men could even have small business they have invested in and nurtured to growth as well investment in multinational corporations ...

u dey insult people who are more successful 1000times everybody combined in your village .....

Stupid fool like you, what is your contribution to ur family talkless of ur community

People with your mentality usually have slow growth ... I said developed urself beyond dangote n otedola or Adenuga before u could trash anybody ...... These black CEOs ur senile head is trashing are at the peak of their career .... Now, u head to the peak of ur business in whatever da fvck u think u re selling with that lizard brain in ur damned skull ....
Make more money than them and use it to develop urself and ur people before u could trash talk anybody !!!
Re: Top Black CEOs At Global Corporations And Lessons From Their Careers by Cromagnon: 4:17am On Feb 18, 2018
DonroxyII:
Lol, see this slowpoke, So, u really believe u win ... grin ... U better safe urself and ur business first .....

U are trash talking people who can buy u and ur business 1 million times because u have a phone and little internet beside ur shop .....

Oga, small small na ihm craze dey set in and I think frustration is getting to u ... Do u really have to quote me twice and reply twice on same issue .....

So, U having sleepless night over my words and I have really did something to ur psyche ..... yeah, !!!

Never in ur entire generation insult people who has made money more than your entire generation would make ..... I hope ur children go to school , it would be unfortunate for them to continue in your orientation in this dispensation ....

People with your mentality do not grow ... I said developed urself beyond dangote n otedola or Adenuga before u could trash anybody ...... These black CEOs ur senile head is trashing are at the peak of their career .... Now, u head to the peak of ur business in whatever da fvck u think u re selling with that lizard brain in ur damned skull ....
fool
Re: Top Black CEOs At Global Corporations And Lessons From Their Careers by DonroxyII: 4:34am On Feb 18, 2018
Cromagnon:
fool
lol tongue
Re: Top Black CEOs At Global Corporations And Lessons From Their Careers by Ugosample(m): 10:24pm On Oct 05, 2018
tradepunter:
All of you making comments did you guys care to observe a common character amongst these people? They all had patience and worked their way up..

How many of us in Nigeria can be this patient to achieve our financial goals? Rather nah quick money to flex and show babe nah we want

you have a point

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

At What Point Should A Man Stop Working For Salary? / N75,000 Monthly Take Home Salary, How Much Should I Be Saving / Are You Practicing The Course You Studied In School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.