Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

I’ve Parted Ways With Kwankwaso ­– Ganduje - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ve Parted Ways With Kwankwaso ­– Ganduje (1093 Views)

Passengers Take Pictures With Kwankwaso Aboard Arik Air / Photos From The Meeting Of Buhari With Kwankwaso & Oshiomhole / How My Quarrel With Kwankwaso Started, Why He Won't Be President - Ganduje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ve Parted Ways With Kwankwaso ­– Ganduje by rano1: 8:23pm On Feb 08, 2018
The feud between the Kano State Governor, Dr. Abdullahi Ganduje, and his predecessor, Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso, deepened on Wednesday as Ganduje ruled out the possibility of reconciling with the ex-governor.

Ganduje said at a function in Kano that he was completely disillusioned by the attacks against his leadership at the inception of his government.

He said, “We have had enough of such a vendetta, which had been raging with no end in sight. We have parted ways with Kwankwasiyya forever.

“They have erroneously believed and have been telling people that we are on the road to losing our seat in the 2019 general election. I find such a permutation laughable and a mere ranting of a wounded lion.”

He urged members of the All Progressives Congress in the state to work towards the victory of the party during the 2019 general elections.

Source :https://punchng.com/ive-parted-ways-with-kwankwaso-%C2%AD-ganduje/

Re: I’ve Parted Ways With Kwankwaso ­– Ganduje by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 08, 2018
awolowo versus akintola loading.. part 2.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Parted Ways With Kwankwaso ­– Ganduje by Beremx(f): 8:28pm On Feb 08, 2018
These two big fools will not use their stupid fight to distract us from the atrocities their Fulani terrorist brothers are doing.

Ndi ara!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Parted Ways With Kwankwaso ­– Ganduje by koma1(m): 8:30pm On Feb 08, 2018
Ganduje tighten your seat belt for 2019 because what kwankwaso said is not a joke. Even as an incumbent you have to work very hard to defeat Kwankwaso in kano state

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Parted Ways With Kwankwaso ­– Ganduje by globemoney: 8:34pm On Feb 08, 2018
Beremx:
These two big fools will not use their stupid fight to distract us from the atrocities their Fulani terrorist brothers are doing.

Ndi ara!
Beremole have you also parted ways with your Fulani terrorist masters led by the genocidal military dictator sheik mohamodu Buhari

3 Likes

Re: I’ve Parted Ways With Kwankwaso ­– Ganduje by Omeokachie: 8:49pm On Feb 08, 2018
Good luck to you and Kwankwaso.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Parted Ways With Kwankwaso ­– Ganduje by Lipscomb(m): 8:53pm On Feb 08, 2018
I think something is wrong with your head
Largas:
awolowo versus akintola loading.. part 2.
Re: I’ve Parted Ways With Kwankwaso ­– Ganduje by chimerase2: 9:19pm On Feb 08, 2018
undecided
Re: I’ve Parted Ways With Kwankwaso ­– Ganduje by hypnotic(m): 5:15pm On Feb 09, 2018
This is a statement made out of the moment

(1) (Reply)

Is This The Missing Nnamdi Kanu? / If Nnamdi Kanu Was To Come Back, Do You Think Biafrans Would Still Support Him? / Governorship Candidate Of APC In Osun State Empowering Women With Cups Of Garri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.