Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

See The Person Okonjo-iweala Is Talking About - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Person Okonjo-iweala Is Talking About (1097 Views)

Dele Momodu Goofed! Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Is Still In The Race For WTO DG. / Okonjo-Iweala Used An Old Photo To Illustrate Social Distancing In Food Sharing / This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Person Okonjo-iweala Is Talking About by lightblazingnow(m): 12:44pm On Apr 30, 2018
Your guess is as good as mine, but then I was stir up to speak up without fear. Knowing that no man can harm me if it's not granted from above.

Who was the chief of staff of the former president Goodluck Ebele Jonathan??

For no one in the villa could command such authority at villas as much as the chief incharge of all files before the president.

Dare devil Nigerians claiming rich while the money of the poor masses hurts them evermore. Everyone who died on the road because of bad roads, sick and hungry Nigerians, for those who became criminals because there is no job, those who couldn't go through school and all the woefully infrastructures. Hurts them badly. For sure there is no peace for the wicked.

My people quit the worry, learn to put on joy as unpriced commodity, which will prolong your days on earth and add colours to your existence. Life isn't about possession! It's a vision. Someone has a vision about how he wants his creatures function. Not everyone is good. Someone made himself evil and of course there is a punishment for the evil doers.

https://www.nairaland.com/4479638/how-jonathans-aides-embezzle-6m
Re: See The Person Okonjo-iweala Is Talking About by lightblazingnow(m): 2:07pm On Apr 30, 2018
Jonathan used two chief, the two of them should know who is responsible for such National disgrace
Re: See The Person Okonjo-iweala Is Talking About by lightblazingnow(m): 9:18pm On Apr 30, 2018
Fearful men
Re: See The Person Okonjo-iweala Is Talking About by lightblazingnow(m): 11:50pm On May 02, 2018
Glory
Re: See The Person Okonjo-iweala Is Talking About by KratosCorp: 12:33am On May 03, 2018
I don't think it's the chief of staff. My hunch tells me that the person she talked about was the NSA.

lightblazingnow:
Jonathan used two chief, the two of them should know who is responsible for such National disgrace
Re: See The Person Okonjo-iweala Is Talking About by shallysgirl: 12:51am On May 03, 2018
lightblazingnow:
ogiadome

1 Like

Re: See The Person Okonjo-iweala Is Talking About by lightblazingnow(m): 1:05am On May 03, 2018
Yes

(1) (Reply)

killings: We Were Part Of Saraki, Gov’s Condolence Teams To Offa –suspects / Apc Oscillated Between Syria, Iraq & Yemen In The Last 3 Years.. Shehu Sani / Facebook Trending: A Woman And A Lady Imitate Fayose Broken Neck(photos,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.