Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,494 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

2019: Buhari Turns To Oyo In Move To Secure South-west Votes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Buhari Turns To Oyo In Move To Secure South-west Votes (31257 Views)

Boko Haram: Buhari Turns To Russia For Military Support / 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard / Stats. South West Votes Isnt Completely Locked Down For APC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Buhari Turns To Oyo In Move To Secure South-west Votes by sindan: 4:18am On Feb 09, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:
Buhari is still a terrorist

Terrorists are not allowed in the south west

God bless you bro
Re: 2019: Buhari Turns To Oyo In Move To Secure South-west Votes by emmie14: 4:46am On Feb 09, 2018
Buhari now goes to Bola Tinubu through Middle person.
Re: 2019: Buhari Turns To Oyo In Move To Secure South-west Votes by thunderbabs: 4:59am On Feb 09, 2018
Itz never about the masses and will never be... Always about them and power, always
Re: 2019: Buhari Turns To Oyo In Move To Secure South-west Votes by SycophanticGoat: 6:05am On Feb 09, 2018
FarahAideed:
Buhari is orphaned politically and has come to end of the road ..Nobody is going to vote that failure except on tribal sentiments

You forgot pay pa post sycophants?

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari Turns To Oyo In Move To Secure South-west Votes by drey076(m): 6:11am On Feb 09, 2018
They should give us a credible substitute for Buhari. Buhari has failed
Re: 2019: Buhari Turns To Oyo In Move To Secure South-west Votes by Romanus123: 6:12am On Feb 09, 2018
Any LADY that wishes to come to United Arab Emirates, (DUBAI) and hustle should please chat with me privately. Free visa and flight ticket should be issued to you. You can also WhatsApp me @+971523603356
Re: 2019: Buhari Turns To Oyo In Move To Secure South-west Votes by Lightening: 6:13am On Feb 09, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
I don't think anybody would want to associate himself or herself with that presidential failure .

He is a disgrace to Nigeria

Alhaji Abba Kyari, the most powerful man in Buhari's cabinet and the biggest beneficiary of this government has gone under once again. The monkeys are labouring now, when it is time to chop, the baboons take over.
Re: 2019: Buhari Turns To Oyo In Move To Secure South-west Votes by PLATO1U(m): 6:25am On Feb 09, 2018
Wat bubu need to know. Booda Shittu is not a man of the masses and Ajimobi no get joy for the man. that a fail mission in summary.
Re: 2019: Buhari Turns To Oyo In Move To Secure South-west Votes by kmaster007: 6:27am On Feb 09, 2018
dis man no won gree sha... agidi go kill dis man.. baba go semple jooooor
Re: 2019: Buhari Turns To Oyo In Move To Secure South-west Votes by Mrbloom1234: 6:30am On Feb 09, 2018
senatordave1:

Stop please.he boycotted it because shittu his political rival was chairing the meeting.shittu wants to be the next governor against ajimobi's wish.its like inviting amosun to a meeting where yayi will preside,doesnt work so.buhari will win oyo just like 2015,shikena.

you just made my day, some people won't learn, they thought election is been won on social media.. ask HILLARY CLINTON..
Re: 2019: Buhari Turns To Oyo In Move To Secure South-west Votes by bamie001(m): 7:04am On Feb 09, 2018
[quote author=BiafranBushBoy post=64901296]I don't think anybody would want to associate himself or herself with that presidential failure .

He is a disgrace to Nigeria [/quote

I noticed you feel like spew something out without a proper reasoning .
Re: 2019: Buhari Turns To Oyo In Move To Secure South-west Votes by Nobody: 7:04am On Feb 09, 2018
Cant work out
Re: 2019: Buhari Turns To Oyo In Move To Secure South-west Votes by bamie001(m): 7:08am On Feb 09, 2018
[No sense in what you just said.

quote author=ZombiePUNISHER post=64902448]Buhari is still a terrorist

Terrorists are not allowed in the south west [/quote]
Re: 2019: Buhari Turns To Oyo In Move To Secure South-west Votes by bamie001(m): 7:09am On Feb 09, 2018
No sense in what you just said.
Re: 2019: Buhari Turns To Oyo In Move To Secure South-west Votes by bamie001(m): 7:13am On Feb 09, 2018
I will surely open the door broadly for him

quote author=Donpresh95 post=64904821]

handsomeness deceived us to vote Buhari. We can't make that mistake again. We can't vote Donald if you don't give us a strong reason to[/quote]
Re: 2019: Buhari Turns To Oyo In Move To Secure South-west Votes by IamThrive(m): 7:13am On Feb 09, 2018
Interesting. Anambra State voted this comedians out.

Oyo people over to you!

#HowDidWeGetHere
Re: 2019: Buhari Turns To Oyo In Move To Secure South-west Votes by bamie001(m): 7:14am On Feb 09, 2018
I will surely open the door broadly for him to enter !
Re: 2019: Buhari Turns To Oyo In Move To Secure South-west Votes by Truthisit: 7:17am On Feb 09, 2018
sorry1:
Yoruba Muslims will accept him.
Did they vote him on 3 previous occasions? Stop this divisiveness. Even in the core North, many Hausa's won't thumbprint for him.
Re: 2019: Buhari Turns To Oyo In Move To Secure South-west Votes by Reference(m): 7:21am On Feb 09, 2018
This is where everyone should press for what they want from the centre. What the centre seeks by these emissaries is to extract commitments and precious votes for nothing. Votes are very precious. They are the only authority of the common man. Should only be traded for concrete benefits. If the Oyo people agree and cannot benefit then the system is not working. There is no point having a rolls royce in your garage if you cannot drive.

Nigerians should know that Mr. President is the MOST VULNERABLE, POWERLESS BETWEEN NOW AND THE POLLS. This is the time to ask, to act. There is no point in complaining after you vote.
Re: 2019: Buhari Turns To Oyo In Move To Secure South-west Votes by jeroba1(m): 7:35am On Feb 09, 2018
We sincerely apologise for the intense heat all over the world . This is due to the general maintenance going on in Hell Fire. This maintenance is imperative to accommodate more Nigerian politicians when the world eventually ends. We sincerely regret any inconveniences this may have caused.

Sign
Angel Gabriel
Re: 2019: Buhari Turns To Oyo In Move To Secure South-west Votes by Joan011: 7:48am On Feb 09, 2018
Romanus123:
Any LADY that wishes to come to United Arab Emirates, (DUBAI) and hustle should please chat with me privately. Free visa and flight ticket should be issued to you. You can also WhatsApp me @+971523603356
Ladies out pls there dont fall 4 this scammer.
Re: 2019: Buhari Turns To Oyo In Move To Secure South-west Votes by SillyMods: 8:01am On Feb 09, 2018
iyke926:
I see lots of Abdulhakeem Akindele, Mahmoud Sikiratu voting this old man in 2019.
E dey pain you grin
Re: 2019: Buhari Turns To Oyo In Move To Secure South-west Votes by sinola(m): 8:13am On Feb 09, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
I don't think anybody would want to associate himself or herself with that presidential failure .

He is a disgrace to Nigeria

guys,go and get your PVC if u've not done that.we will be sending someone to Daura village by 2019.
I can categorically tell you for free that as at now,all almajiris and fulani herdsmen have all gotten theirs and even gotten for their unborn babies.
Enof is Enof#getyourPVC
Re: 2019: Buhari Turns To Oyo In Move To Secure South-west Votes by vaca1: 8:23am On Feb 09, 2018
Oma307:
I don't trust most Nigerians, those castigating him might end up voting for him
you said it all.
Re: 2019: Buhari Turns To Oyo In Move To Secure South-west Votes by vaca1: 8:26am On Feb 09, 2018
KingNom:
Who has noticed that it will be easy for the North to rig 2019 elections in favor of Buhari or his 'Protege'?

The Security Chiefs are MOSTLY Northerners, hence with the influence, they can win again!

Something SHOULD URGENTLY be done to correct the Federal Character Principle in Public Office Appointment (especially Security Chiefs) or else... (Remember Benue!)

Kindly reshare TILL it is fixed
for me, voting should halt. let's all come to the round table and negotiate about this country.
Re: 2019: Buhari Turns To Oyo In Move To Secure South-west Votes by benzion72(m): 8:58am On Feb 09, 2018
Bad market
Re: 2019: Buhari Turns To Oyo In Move To Secure South-west Votes by Assassin101: 9:12am On Feb 09, 2018
too late dude, Daura awaits your home-coming
Re: 2019: Buhari Turns To Oyo In Move To Secure South-west Votes by Olabenjamen22(m): 9:14am On Feb 09, 2018
senatordave1:

Stop please.he boycotted it because shittu his political rival was chairing the meeting.shittu wants to be the next governor against ajimobi's wish.its like inviting amosun to a meeting where yayi will preside,doesnt work so.buhari will win oyo just like 2015,shikena.

Naa you go vote for him?
Re: 2019: Buhari Turns To Oyo In Move To Secure South-west Votes by CioAngels(f): 10:03am On Feb 09, 2018
I suggest southwest should stay aloof this time, after all an elder statesman said it was the vote of the north that won Pa Buhari to power. I cant remember now who said, but i think it was said by Pa Ango Ibrahim. I can now see why Tinubu is remembered and given post of APC reconciliation officer. Good luck Tinubu.
Re: 2019: Buhari Turns To Oyo In Move To Secure South-west Votes by mechanics(m): 10:19am On Feb 09, 2018
Mr Rotimi Amaechi's stomach is big o, I wonder what he's eating.
Re: 2019: Buhari Turns To Oyo In Move To Secure South-west Votes by Kinikini: 10:45am On Feb 09, 2018
Adebayo Shittu for Oyo Governor? God will not punish Oyo with such a clueless man without vision and lack of competence. What reform did Shittu do in the Ministry of Communication? Oyo needs a progressive governor.
Re: 2019: Buhari Turns To Oyo In Move To Secure South-west Votes by 7lives: 11:03am On Feb 09, 2018
iyke926:
I see lots of Abdulhakeem Akindele, Mahmoud Sikiratu voting this old man in 2019.

I am a Christian and i will vote Buhari grin grin grin stop me if you can.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Reviewing Of What Obi & Shettima Said At NBA 2022 Conference / 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu / Pictures Of Mausoleums Of Famous Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.