Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Stats. South West Votes Isnt Completely Locked Down For APC. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stats. South West Votes Isnt Completely Locked Down For APC. (2052 Views)

Saidu: Buhari Should Support Tinubu As Reward For South West Votes / 'see How Atiku Locked Down Nasarawa, Buhari’s Stronghold' - Dele Momodu / 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

Stats. South West Votes Isnt Completely Locked Down For APC. by Biafrareform(m): 4:48pm On Oct 12, 2018
Those who claimed that South West is locked down for APC have historical memory.
The last generally presidential election in 2015 shows that the Votes in South West was shared between APC and PDP despite the high hope for Buhari.

2018 is a different ball game. Buhari so called integrity and corruption fight are all fairytale and the citizens can't wait to vote him out. The last Osun election can attest to that

Choosing the VP from the South East is a brilliant decison cos from the last election it was obvious there was low turn out of voters from the East. A VP slot will definitely encourage them to turn out in large numbers and vote

Re: Stats. South West Votes Isnt Completely Locked Down For APC. by rxmusa(m): 4:57pm On Oct 12, 2018
Keep deceiving yourself, 80% of SW is for President Muhammadu Buhari while NC=55%, NW & NE = 85%, SE = 25% and SS=65%

Nigeria shall be great again.
My optimism has never been this high. Insha Allah PMB shall lead this nation to greatness.

Let those who hate the truth keep hating.

Those who spread falsehood should keep spreading.

Those who stand for the truth should keep defending it for light shall never surrender to darkness.

Everyone of us will reap from what we sow.

I am a very proud Nigerian. I do not aspire to be a citizen of any other country. I will live and die a Nigerian.

So I pledge to Nigeria my country, to be faithful, loyal and honest.

To serve Nigeria with all my strength.

To defend her unity.

And uphold her glory.

So help me God.

#IstandwithBuhari
Insightful Observer

Re: Stats. South West Votes Isnt Completely Locked Down For APC. by ojmaroni247(m): 4:59pm On Oct 12, 2018
Let's watch hw it goes this time.

Honestly, Atiku would have picked Peter obi as finance minister rather than VP. and given the VP slot to a Yoruba. Now this current pair would make the igbos have to prove that they are the most populous tribe and are scattered all around Nigeria. I remember last election in Lagos it was PDP 45% and APC 55%. I pray this year it can repeat itself or be even more.... For the PDP

Truth being told, buhari has made Osibanjo look stupid. The guy would have worked well if he was president. But let's all ATikulate for 2019

Re: Stats. South West Votes Isnt Completely Locked Down For APC. by Throwback: 5:23pm On Oct 12, 2018
I'm wondering why Biafrans are suddenly interested in Nigerian elections between 2 "Foolanis" as they termed the tribe?

Is "Biafra or death" just an avenue to express the frustration of PDP losing power in 2015?

Re: Stats. South West Votes Isnt Completely Locked Down For APC. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 12, 2018
My brother, 2015 is different from 2019.

In every election, different factors will determine what the outcome will be.

All PDP leaders are intact in 2015. Then, it's about Buhari (Integrity) and Jonathan (Corruption).

2019 PDP strength has been reduced in SW already. Most of PDP heavyweight leaders that can influence election are not with PDP again e.g Omisore, Obanikoro, Mimiko, Salvador etc

And also, Atiku shot himself in the heart by picking Peter Obi ( Omo Ibo). Are you expecting we Yoruba to vote North/South East when we have North/ Yoruba.

After Collating South West votes, Atiku will call Buhari to congratulate him.

Re: Stats. South West Votes Isnt Completely Locked Down For APC. by whatmoreng: 5:26pm On Oct 12, 2018
rxmusa:
Keep deceiving yourself, 80% of SW is for President Muhammadu Buhari while NC=55%, NW & NE = 85%, SE = 25% and SS=65%

Nigeria shall be great again.
My optimism has never been this high. Insha Allah PMB shall lead this nation to greatness.

Let those who hate the truth keep hating.

Those who spread falsehood should keep spreading.

Those who stand for the truth should keep defending it for light shall never surrender to darkness.

Everyone of us will reap from what we sow.

I am a very proud Nigerian. I do not aspire to be a citizen of any other country. I will live and die a Nigerian.

So I pledge to Nigeria my country, to be faithful, loyal and honest.

To serve Nigeria with all my strength.

To defend her unity.

And uphold her glory.

So help me God.

#IstandwithBuhari
Insightful Observer
65 percent of South south for Buhari? are you serious? how did u come about ur statistics? the conscious awareness is rising amongst Nigerians. People are thinking for themselves, please dont be left behind.
After all that has being happening, it hurts to see some people still behaving like zoneBs.
Re: Stats. South West Votes Isnt Completely Locked Down For APC. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 12, 2018
Many people will be surprised next year.... Even Lagos will disappoint Buhari. He might win Lagos ooo but will small margin.

ATIKULATED

Re: Stats. South West Votes Isnt Completely Locked Down For APC. by kahal29: 5:31pm On Oct 12, 2018
So Op you mean southwest will become SGF since its certain that Saraki and Dogara will retain their positions in pdp
Re: Stats. South West Votes Isnt Completely Locked Down For APC. by Biafrareform(m): 5:34pm On Oct 12, 2018
whatmoreng:

65 percent of South south for Buhari? are you serious? how did u come about ur statistics? the conscious awareness is rising amongst Nigerians. People are thinking for themselves, please dont be left behind.
After all that has being happening, it hurts to see some people still behaving like zoneBs.

Completely lost as to how they get their assertions.
Seems these people ain't aware that the same feelings Nigerians have in 2015 is same that they have now.
Nigerians are tired of Buhari and u can see it clearly.

No sensible person from the South South and South East will vote for Buhari

Re: Stats. South West Votes Isnt Completely Locked Down For APC. by Calers: 5:37pm On Oct 12, 2018
2million votes from katsina will swallow south east vote this time around.

Re: Stats. South West Votes Isnt Completely Locked Down For APC. by Biafrareform(m): 5:37pm On Oct 12, 2018
kahal29:
So Op you mean southwest will become SGF since its certain that Saraki and Dogara will retain their positions in pdp

I don't know of other positions, but I think the idea now is how to get massive votes for Atiku.

So giving the slot to the East was a move in the right direction

Re: Stats. South West Votes Isnt Completely Locked Down For APC. by Biafrareform(m): 5:41pm On Oct 12, 2018
Calers:

Okay, like Atiku is from the East abi, he won't get any vote from the state

Re: Stats. South West Votes Isnt Completely Locked Down For APC. by whatmoreng: 5:43pm On Oct 12, 2018
Biafrareform:

Seems these people ain't aware that the same feelings Nigerians have in 2015 is same that they have now.

true talk. those two zones have always been source of block votes. we have that "we die here" mentality when it comes to elections. and our vote this time is for Atiku/Obi

Re: Stats. South West Votes Isnt Completely Locked Down For APC. by Biafrareform(m): 5:44pm On Oct 12, 2018
Ekitimadman:

All PDP leaders are intact in 2015. Then, it's about Buhari (Integrity) and Jonathan (Corruption).

2019 PDP strength has been reduced in SW already. Most of PDP heavyweight leaders that can influence election are not with PDP again e.g Omisore, Obanikoro, Mimiko, Salvador etc

And also, Atiku shot himself in the heart by picking Peter Obi ( Omo Ibo). Are you expecting we Yoruba to vote North/South East when we have North/ Yoruba.

Lol. U are a poor history student.

Tell me what happened during the last Osun State election broda.

Why not go through the pics I posted and check the reusktbkf the last 2015 general election and see who votes were split even with Buhari integrity nonsense

Re: Stats. South West Votes Isnt Completely Locked Down For APC. by seanfer(m): 5:45pm On Oct 12, 2018
OP... Are you saying the SW will vote for PDP when they don’t have their candidate on the ballot, or they will vote for PMB/PYO.. With 65% assurance that they can become a President in 4 years time?... PDP lost some of their Bigwigs in the SW already and this time no federal power to use like they did in 2015.... PDP is going to struggle to get 40% in the whole SW

Re: Stats. South West Votes Isnt Completely Locked Down For APC. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 12, 2018
Biafrareform:

Okay, like Atiku is from the East abi, he won't get any vote from the state

If Wike and Okorocha contest in South East, who will win??

Your answer will tell you more

Re: Stats. South West Votes Isnt Completely Locked Down For APC. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 12, 2018
Biafrareform:

Lol. U are a poor history student.

Tell me what happened during the last Osun State election broda.

Why not go through the pics I posted and check the reusktbkf the last 2015 general election and see who votes were split even with Buhari integrity nonsense

Like I said, every election has a factor that determine the outcome.

Fayose PDP won 16-0 in 2014

Fayemi APC won 13-3 in 2018.

Can you see what am talking about?

Buhari has won SW already. I mean flawless victory

Re: Stats. South West Votes Isnt Completely Locked Down For APC. by raumdeuter: 5:48pm On Oct 12, 2018
I am happy with the choice Atiku has made, Now we wont hear that Atiku lost because he didnt choose from the SE

I can now confirm with a +- 4 states error the states Buhari will win

All NW, Buhari to score about 70% in each NW state

NE -Bauchi, Borno, Yobe(60% Buhari), Gombe 55%

All SW (At least 55% Buhari in each state)

NC Niger, Nasarawa Kogi 65% in these states

That makes 7 NW, 4 NE, 6 SW, 3 NC 21 states already where Buhari scores the majority

Dicey states

Edo Plateau, Kwara, Taraba (These states Buhari will have between 45-55%)

Buharu 10-20% in all SE + Bayelsa
Buhari 20-30% in Rivers, Delta Cross River
Buhari 30-40% in AkwaIbom CrossRiver Benue

Re: Stats. South West Votes Isnt Completely Locked Down For APC. by eleojo23: 5:49pm On Oct 12, 2018
So everybody is neglecting the influence of the middle belt abi? Issokay..!

The South West will be feeling high now thinking that they are the only ones who will decide the outcome of the election until the Middle Belt destroys their calculation.

SE = Atiku
SS = Atiku
Half North - Atiku
MB= Atiku
Half SW - Atiku

Buhari will not sleep throughout this election period.
Re: Stats. South West Votes Isnt Completely Locked Down For APC. by Biafrareform(m): 5:54pm On Oct 12, 2018
raumdeuter:
I am happy with the choice Atiku has made, Now we wont hear that Atiku lost because he didnt choose from the SE

I can now confirm with a +- 4 states error the states Buhari will win

All NW, Buhari to score about 70% in each NW state

NE -Bauchi, Borno, Yobe(60% Buhari), Gombe 55%

All SW (At least 55% Buhari in each state)

NC Niger, Nasarawa Kogi 65% in these states

That makes 7 NW, 4 NE, 6 SW, 3 NC 21 states already where Buhari scores the majority

Dicey states

Edo Plateau, Kwara, Taraba (These states Buhari will have between 45-55%)

Buharu 10-20% in all SE + Bayelsa
Buhari 20-30% in Rivers, Delta Cross River
Buhari 30-40% in AkwaIbom CrossRiver Benue

Lol. How did u come with these ur figures.

Remember, the election is between two Muslim Fulanis .

And who are those that will vote for Buhari in the NC after what they have experienced.

Is like u have forgotten that this isn't 2015 when it was between a Southerner and Northerner.
Re: Stats. South West Votes Isnt Completely Locked Down For APC. by Balyz: 5:55pm On Oct 12, 2018
Calers:
I keep telling these dumb ibo boys that the almajiris from the three K states are not on twitter. As in these 3 states alone can give PMB the votes to neutralise the entire votes Atiku can get from the SE and SS combined

Re: Stats. South West Votes Isnt Completely Locked Down For APC. by Joevics(m): 5:56pm On Oct 12, 2018
rxmusa:
Insightful Observer

I don't care about the nonsense you wrote up there., but when hou include my south south at 65%.
it becomes evident that you need medical help.

All of you Zombies need medical help.

Re: Stats. South West Votes Isnt Completely Locked Down For APC. by raumdeuter: 5:57pm On Oct 12, 2018
Biafrareform:

And who are those that will vote for Buhari in the NC after what they have experienced.

Is like u have forgotten that this isn't 2015 when it was between a Southerner and Northerner.

This is not the first time Buhari and Atiku are facing in an election

In 2007 Atiku under ACN, Buhari under ANPP

Buhari 6.6m votes, Atiku 2.6m votes
Both were Fulani Moslems

Re: Stats. South West Votes Isnt Completely Locked Down For APC. by 7lives: 6:04pm On Oct 12, 2018
Biafrareform:

Buhari already won this election, una better go and buy enough handkerchiefs.
I dey find were I go play sure bet for this election na Buhari sure pass.
I CANNOT afford to miss this wonderful opportunity to get rich.
Re: Stats. South West Votes Isnt Completely Locked Down For APC. by front4line: 6:13pm On Oct 12, 2018
Biafrareform:

But you jester from the yeast believe the north n West should vote Atiku with his mountain of looting n the 16 locust years of PDP he represents.

Your delusion na millennium type.
Extraordinarily Eveeyday on NL
Re: Stats. South West Votes Isnt Completely Locked Down For APC. by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 6:14pm On Oct 12, 2018
Ekitimadman:

But u forgot the likes of Kwankwaso, Saraki, Atiku,Obj, Tambuwal,elite generals like TY Danjuma and all northern Emirs backing Buhari in 2015 who are against him now

Re: Stats. South West Votes Isnt Completely Locked Down For APC. by raumdeuter: 6:15pm On Oct 12, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

But u forgot the likes of Kwankwaso, Saraki, Atiku,Obj, Tambuwal, and all northern Emirs backing Buhari in 2015 who are against him now

In 2011 Kankwanso Tambuwal were all in PDP and Buhari won all their states

Re: Stats. South West Votes Isnt Completely Locked Down For APC. by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 6:17pm On Oct 12, 2018
raumdeuter:

In 2011 Kankwanso Tambuwal were all in PDP and Buhari won all their states

who won eventually in 2011?
Re: Stats. South West Votes Isnt Completely Locked Down For APC. by raumdeuter: 6:20pm On Oct 12, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

who won eventually in 2011?

In 2011 the incumbent Jonathan eventually won

Re: Stats. South West Votes Isnt Completely Locked Down For APC. by HisSexcellency(m): 6:21pm On Oct 12, 2018
ojmaroni247:
Let's watch hw it goes this time.

Honestly, Atiku would have picked Peter obi as finance minister rather than VP. and given the VP slot to a Yoruba. Now this current pair would make the igbos have to prove that they are the most populous tribe and are scattered all around Nigeria. I remember last election in Lagos it was PDP 45% and APC 55%. I pray this year it can repeat itself or be even more.... For the PDP

Truth being told, buhari has made Osibanjo look stupid. The guy would have worked well if he was president. But let's all ATikulate for 2019
So you want the southwest that never worked for pdp since 2015 to produce vp, while the southeast that has 3pdp governors should settle for ministerial position, giving both apc and pdp vp slots to yorubas. You must be a poor strategist

Re: Stats. South West Votes Isnt Completely Locked Down For APC. by WisdomFlakes: 6:25pm On Oct 12, 2018
SW is going APC come 2019, no doubt about that, and the margin might be crazy because the stakes will be higher. But my worry for Atiku is that while I have no doubt that Peter Obi will help him in the SS/SE, I am not so sure he will deliver NE. If Buhari beats him silly in NE then he is toast.

Re: Stats. South West Votes Isnt Completely Locked Down For APC. by otukpo(f): 6:27pm On Oct 12, 2018
Peter Obi has an impeccable record as governor of Anambra state for 8 years.

Yoruba Will Not Vote Obi As Vp / Please How Is Light Situation In Your Area Now? / Am Back To Teach Wailers Some Lesson

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63