Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Validating The Statement: I Belong To Everybody And I Belong To Nobody - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Validating The Statement: I Belong To Everybody And I Belong To Nobody (523 Views)

David Umahi: I Also Belong To APC / WASTED VOTE! I Belong To Everybody And I Belong To Nobody (photo) / Meet The 75 Year Old Man Who Is For Everybody And Belongs To Nobody. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Validating The Statement: I Belong To Everybody And I Belong To Nobody by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 08, 2018
This was a quotable quote that graced PMB's speech on 29th May, 2015. Fast forward to 2018, do you think the President still belong to everybody and belong to nobody?
Re: Validating The Statement: I Belong To Everybody And I Belong To Nobody by wakaman: 8:58pm On Feb 08, 2018
Yes please.
Sai baba
Sai Mai gaskiya.
Re: Validating The Statement: I Belong To Everybody And I Belong To Nobody by funstufz: 9:00pm On Feb 08, 2018
I dunno ooo...
Reversing the reversal...
Vice versa...
Reverse is the case...
Any or all of the above...
Na u to decide...
This is 2018
Re: Validating The Statement: I Belong To Everybody And I Belong To Nobody by OlaSpeaker(m): 9:01pm On Feb 08, 2018
that statment was an irony, it is cristal clear Buhari belong to his kit and kin

1 Like

Re: Validating The Statement: I Belong To Everybody And I Belong To Nobody by Omeokachie: 9:12pm On Feb 08, 2018
I belong to everybody (fulani)
I belong to nobody (everyone else)

1 Like

Re: Validating The Statement: I Belong To Everybody And I Belong To Nobody by Donpresh95(m): 9:55pm On Feb 08, 2018
The TERRORIST used that speech to deceive the Yoruba people. We Igbo knew this snake right from History

1 Like

Re: Validating The Statement: I Belong To Everybody And I Belong To Nobody by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 09, 2018
Donpresh95:
The TERRORIST used that speech to deceive the Yoruba people. We Igbo knew this snake right from History
Was the speech made for the Yorubas. Avoid tribal abuse
Re: Validating The Statement: I Belong To Everybody And I Belong To Nobody by Donpresh95(m): 10:13am On Feb 09, 2018
enairaprof:

Was the speech made for the Yorubas. Avoid tribal abuse

Am not being tribalistic. The speech was made and Yorubas gave into it. Believing it with all their heart.
Re: Validating The Statement: I Belong To Everybody And I Belong To Nobody by gartamanta: 10:21am On Feb 09, 2018
"I belong to everybody" (But my fellow Fulani come first, thats why I will offer them grazing routes and cattle colonies while they rape women and murder people all across Nigeria with their AK47)

"I belong to nobody" ( I definitely dont belong to the 5 percenters, thats why I have no problem sending operation python dance against them even though they didnt take up arms nor kill anyone)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Aide, Kawu Declares For Kano South Senatorial Seat / At 30, Buhari Says FRSC Has Reduced Road Crashes From 40,881 To 4,418 / How Gov Wins Kaduna Teachers’ Hearts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.