Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

WASTED VOTE! I Belong To Everybody And I Belong To Nobody (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WASTED VOTE! I Belong To Everybody And I Belong To Nobody (photo) (1179 Views)

Tinubu To Buhari: You Truly Belong To Everybody, And Nobody / Anambra 2021! Maduka: I Belong To The People's Faction, Not Factions Of PDP / Fayose’s Last Dinner Party, Food Wasted As Political Appointees, Friends Shun It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WASTED VOTE! I Belong To Everybody And I Belong To Nobody (photo) by Bungalow: 12:02am On Feb 25, 2019
How can someone queue just to do this .
Some people no get sense sha .

Probably an ipobian that wants leflendom? cheesy

Re: WASTED VOTE! I Belong To Everybody And I Belong To Nobody (photo) by MistaCode(m): 12:04am On Feb 25, 2019
Lol....... The person no play when e smallgrin

4 Likes

Re: WASTED VOTE! I Belong To Everybody And I Belong To Nobody (photo) by ngadaAwo: 12:05am On Feb 25, 2019
i don laugh tire cheesy

1 Like

Re: WASTED VOTE! I Belong To Everybody And I Belong To Nobody (photo) by MaiGemu: 12:17am On Feb 25, 2019
Ipob is giving you a sleepless night.

You detest them, yet you can't let them have their own country and leave you.

2 Likes

Re: WASTED VOTE! I Belong To Everybody And I Belong To Nobody (photo) by BuhariAdvocate: 12:21am On Feb 25, 2019
cheesy grin
Bungalow:
How can someone queue just to do this .
Some people no get sense sha .

Probably an ipobian that wants leflendom? cheesy

1 Like

Re: WASTED VOTE! I Belong To Everybody And I Belong To Nobody (photo) by Bungalow: 12:25am On Feb 25, 2019
MaiGemu:
Ipob is giving you a sleepless night.

You detest them, yet you can't let them have their own country and leave you.
Don’t cry yet .
Allow Mahmood Yakubu declare Buhari winner officially first .

Re: WASTED VOTE! I Belong To Everybody And I Belong To Nobody (photo) by Nobody: 1:02am On Feb 25, 2019
Bungalow:
Don’t cry yet . Allow Mahmood Yakubu declare Buhari winner officially first .
nna hee dis guy fine like PDP hoodlums
Re: WASTED VOTE! I Belong To Everybody And I Belong To Nobody (photo) by Nobody: 2:01am On Feb 25, 2019
ngadaAwo:
i don laugh tire cheesy

Like seriously eh.

Are You telling me someone actually took himself to the polling station to do just this?

We should take a head count of the Mad Men in Nigeria ASAP.

Starting with those that voted Buhari.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The biafra struggle, See what KANU NWANKWO wants to do. / Osun Election: Omisore The Biggest Loser / Okorocha’s Son-in-law, Nwosu Wins In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.