Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Sore Throat!!! I'm In Pains Please Reeve - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sore Throat!!! I'm In Pains Please Reeve (918 Views)

Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) / My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains / Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sore Throat!!! I'm In Pains Please Reeve by Ikebesupa(m): 9:56pm On Feb 08, 2018
Please I need information on how to go about this sore throat of a thing. It has been going on for over 2weeks now. I have been to the pharmacy. Get some drugs for that but it keeps coming back after over 24 hours. Please any body know what else I can do? It's really making me uncomfortable. I can't eat in peace again, I can swallow saliva again in peace. Please help
Re: Sore Throat!!! I'm In Pains Please Reeve by successking401(m): 10:12pm On Feb 08, 2018
Ikebesupa:
Please I need information on how to go about this sore throat of a thing. It has been going on for over 2weeks now. I have been to the pharmacy. Get some drugs for that but it keeps coming back after over 24 hours. Please any body know what else I can do? It's really making me uncomfortable. I can't eat in peace again, I can swallow saliva again in peace. Please help
relax. it's a small thing to worry about.just chew alligator pepper you will be fine

1 Like

Re: Sore Throat!!! I'm In Pains Please Reeve by GraGra247(m): 10:15pm On Feb 08, 2018
Ikebesupa:

For best see a qualified doctor.

Go get yourself garlic, ginger with bitter cola. Wash and Chew raw. Small quantities at a time.

While you're at it stop taking milk, beverages, sugar or sugary drinks of any type. Suspend intake of any acidic fruits like oranges, pineapples cos the acid irritates the already vulnerable throat lining for some people.

Don't ever attempt any form of chilled water and drinks. Drink warm water always. Not warm enough to burn and irritate your throat linings.

Take high dose vitamin C of 500mg for some days. Swallow with water and don't chew.

Do all the above and you should be fine.

You immune system is possibly weak but a doctor can confirm that.
Re: Sore Throat!!! I'm In Pains Please Reeve by RemedyLab: 10:18pm On Feb 08, 2018
Why not try ginger tea with lemon and honey( at least 3 times daily), you need more of turmeric, cinnamon, garlic, cayenne pepper in your diet.

For medicinal benefit of honey; check this out

http://naturalremedylab.com/honey-medicinal-benefits/

1 Like

Re: Sore Throat!!! I'm In Pains Please Reeve by Ikebesupa(m): 10:22pm On Feb 08, 2018
GraGra247:

For best see a qualified doctor.

Go get yourself garlic, ginger with bitter cola. Wash and Chew raw. Small quantities at a time.

While you're at it stop taking milk, beverages, sugar or sugary drinks of any type. Suspend intake of any acidic fruits like oranges, pineapples cos the acid irritates the already vulnerable throat lining for some people.

Don't ever attempt any form of chilled water and drinks. Drink warm water always. Not warm enough to burn and irritate your throat linings.

Take high dose vitamin C of 500mg for some days. Swallow with water and don't chew.

Do all the above and you should be fine.

You immune system is possibly weak but a doctor can confirm that.
.. Thanks very much indeed. I will try it out
Re: Sore Throat!!! I'm In Pains Please Reeve by EagleScribes: 10:36pm On Feb 08, 2018
Ikebesupa:

Use Aloe Activator, bright toothgel and vitamin c.

You are to gaggle with the Aloe Activator and bright toothgel
Re: Sore Throat!!! I'm In Pains Please Reeve by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 09, 2018
lincocin is a very strong antibiotic that can send sore throat to hell try it
Re: Sore Throat!!! I'm In Pains Please Reeve by beatz5(f): 1:32am On Feb 09, 2018
strepsils

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria HMO Scheme Is A Scam / Home Remedies To Make You Look 20 Years Younger - Egg, Vaseline Honey. / How To Naturally Remove Tartar From Teeth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.