Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Dolapo And Yemi Osinbajo's White Wedding In 1990 (Throwback Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dolapo And Yemi Osinbajo's White Wedding In 1990 (Throwback Photo) (39200 Views)

Dolapo And Yemi Osinbajo’s Wedding Picture (Throwback) / Reno Omokri As A UNIBEN Student Preacher In 1990 (Throwback Photo) / Osinbajo, His Wife Dolapo And Their Daughters, Damilola And Kiki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolapo And Yemi Osinbajo's White Wedding In 1990 (Throwback Photo) by olabrad: 8:13am On Feb 09, 2018
superlanny:
Suprised the kings of nairaland have not trolled this post yet, Igbos of life, the most stubborn and unrepentant tribe ever.

What do you stand to gain from that baseless insult now?
Re: Dolapo And Yemi Osinbajo's White Wedding In 1990 (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 09, 2018
Wen dey were still innocent angry
Re: Dolapo And Yemi Osinbajo's White Wedding In 1990 (Throwback Photo) by sirgalahad26(m): 8:13am On Feb 09, 2018
what has this got to do with us, abi someone is dragging his wife with him ni tongue
Re: Dolapo And Yemi Osinbajo's White Wedding In 1990 (Throwback Photo) by Gbagbazios: 8:21am On Feb 09, 2018
Okoroawusa:
abeg na water dey inside that Coke bottle?
The bottle is empty, bro.

1 Like

Re: Dolapo And Yemi Osinbajo's White Wedding In 1990 (Throwback Photo) by zudozz: 8:27am On Feb 09, 2018
The only politician I like in this country.

1 Like

Re: Dolapo And Yemi Osinbajo's White Wedding In 1990 (Throwback Photo) by superlanny(m): 8:29am On Feb 09, 2018
olabrad:

What do you stand to gain from that baseless insult now?
I know what am saying you don't, except your a Igbo and a buhari hater too, the post is for them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dolapo And Yemi Osinbajo's White Wedding In 1990 (Throwback Photo) by Sunnah1(m): 8:35am On Feb 09, 2018
Ronpet777:
Wow!!! Really? What does this hv to do with d Nigerian economic issues and killings?

Mind you, Buhari is a divine gift.

1 Like

Re: Dolapo And Yemi Osinbajo's White Wedding In 1990 (Throwback Photo) by okerekeikpo: 8:39am On Feb 09, 2018
This Afonja man has been ugly right from day one but the wife is a black beauty
Re: Dolapo And Yemi Osinbajo's White Wedding In 1990 (Throwback Photo) by thedondada(m): 8:40am On Feb 09, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Lol.
Re: Dolapo And Yemi Osinbajo's White Wedding In 1990 (Throwback Photo) by MartinsGold: 8:43am On Feb 09, 2018
sarrki:

What will your ranting do to it either ?
will d pic better anyone's life
Re: Dolapo And Yemi Osinbajo's White Wedding In 1990 (Throwback Photo) by bakynes(m): 8:59am On Feb 09, 2018
OP which one is Oladipo her name is Dolapo.
Re: Dolapo And Yemi Osinbajo's White Wedding In 1990 (Throwback Photo) by olabrad: 9:00am On Feb 09, 2018
superlanny:
I know what am saying you don't, except your a Igbo and a buhari hater too, the post is for them.

Your focus should be about the progress of Nigeria and not the support of a president, who has proved himself to be clannish, bigotic and an agent of division. But I guess that isn't your interest.

As far as you are concerned, abusing igbos means the same thing to you as progress of Nigeria. Don't you think that's a very stupid, childish and immature mindset?

1 Like

Re: Dolapo And Yemi Osinbajo's White Wedding In 1990 (Throwback Photo) by Abogwara: 9:00am On Feb 09, 2018
bigCassava:
vice president yemi osibanjo and wife oladipo wedding resurfaces in the internet. Duo wedded 28 years ago and are blessed with 3 kids. A boy and two girls

https://chikasom..com/2018/02/vice-president-yemi-osibanjo-white.html

Wow! Dolapo was extremely beautiful.
Re: Dolapo And Yemi Osinbajo's White Wedding In 1990 (Throwback Photo) by superlanny(m): 9:07am On Feb 09, 2018
olabrad:

Your focus should be about the progress of Nigeria and not the support of a president, who has proved himself to be clannish, bigotic and an agent of division. But I guess that isn't your interest.

As far as you are concerned, abusing igbos means the same thing to you as progress of Nigeria. Don't you think that's a very stupid, childish and immature mindset?
tell me a candidate that is better than buhari in our political space at the moment and ill resist the urge to insult, but please put foward a name that is worthy, please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dolapo And Yemi Osinbajo's White Wedding In 1990 (Throwback Photo) by Henrodah(m): 9:17am On Feb 09, 2018
inspector44:

I was thinking same too lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

He he he he he he he he.
Re: Dolapo And Yemi Osinbajo's White Wedding In 1990 (Throwback Photo) by olabrad: 9:31am On Feb 09, 2018
superlanny:
tell me a candidate that is better than buhari in our political space at the moment and ill resist the urge to insult, but please put foward a name that is worthy, please

You mean I should mention a candidate that thinks the lives of Nigerians are worth more than the lives of cows? You don't need anyone to give you an answer to that.

And who told you that only igbos abhor Buhari's manner of leadership? Is obj also a Buhari hater? Or wole Soyinka? Or IBB?

what's even your translation of 'Buhari haters?' Or does your small, childish, annoying backward mind tell you that anyone who criticises Buhari is automatically a Buhari hater? Isn't that stupid?

1 Like

Re: Dolapo And Yemi Osinbajo's White Wedding In 1990 (Throwback Photo) by Mynightmare: 9:37am On Feb 09, 2018
That was when he still has small conscience, short man devil.
Re: Dolapo And Yemi Osinbajo's White Wedding In 1990 (Throwback Photo) by blessedmeme: 9:37am On Feb 09, 2018
Mrs. Osinbanjo is very pretty

1 Like

Re: Dolapo And Yemi Osinbajo's White Wedding In 1990 (Throwback Photo) by superlanny(m): 9:41am On Feb 09, 2018
olabrad:

You mean I should mention a candidate that thinks the lives of Nigerians are worth more than the lives of cows? You don't need anyone to give you an answer to that.

And who told you that only igbos abhor Buhari's manner of leadership? Is obj also a Buhari hater? Or wole Soyinka? Or IBB?

what's even your translation of 'Buhari haters?' Or does your small, childish, annoying backward mind tell you that anyone who criticises Buhari is automatically a Buhari hater? Isn't that stupid?
you know what you deserve, love and sympathy, and that is why ill say good morning to you and have a very wonderful day.
Re: Dolapo And Yemi Osinbajo's White Wedding In 1990 (Throwback Photo) by olabrad: 9:55am On Feb 09, 2018
superlanny:
you know what you deserve, love and sympathy, and that is why ill say good morning to you and have a very wonderful day.

Your absurd manner of reasoning shows that you are the one deserving sympathy. Please repent from this nonsense.
Re: Dolapo And Yemi Osinbajo's White Wedding In 1990 (Throwback Photo) by bikefab(m): 9:56am On Feb 09, 2018
Beautiful black wonan.
Re: Dolapo And Yemi Osinbajo's White Wedding In 1990 (Throwback Photo) by nazablossom(f): 11:09am On Feb 09, 2018
Damn! This woman is too beautiful, see nose.
Re: Dolapo And Yemi Osinbajo's White Wedding In 1990 (Throwback Photo) by ogbeniolola: 11:10am On Feb 09, 2018
If you have any good picture of your past that can just wow us and momentarily take our minds off our present economic issues, please feel free to share if you have one!
Ronpet777:
Wow!!! Really? What does this hv to do with d Nigerian economic issues and killings?
I will be more interested in the news that lasting solution has been found to the incessant blood shed in d country.
Re: Dolapo And Yemi Osinbajo's White Wedding In 1990 (Throwback Photo) by Ronpet777(m): 11:25am On Feb 09, 2018
ogbeniolola:
If you have any good picture of your past that can just wow us and momentarily take our minds off our present economic issues, please feel free to share if you have one!
Like this one did? I was actually speaking to serious minded people who r hoping and praying that things get better in tHis country.
Not those who r waiting to be wowed by d picture of a man who we think shld be doing a little more no diminish d nepotism and bigotry perpetrated by his boss.
Re: Dolapo And Yemi Osinbajo's White Wedding In 1990 (Throwback Photo) by Ronpet777(m): 11:30am On Feb 09, 2018
NothingDoMe:
It does a lot otherwise Buhari would not be looking for how to ban free speech
I beg tell that myopic guy.
Re: Dolapo And Yemi Osinbajo's White Wedding In 1990 (Throwback Photo) by Ronpet777(m): 11:34am On Feb 09, 2018
olabrad:

He's asking a question every Nigerian with a useful brain should ask. You too should ask that question if you have the interest of this country at heart
Some pple are robotic... Their brains are fabricated. It only processes random waves. Such is d brain of sarrki.
If not, he shld understand my point. I hv no issues with d VP and his lovely wife. But y upload their picture for us now to appreciate when all we want from him is strong words and actions concerning d annihilation of people.

1 Like

Re: Dolapo And Yemi Osinbajo's White Wedding In 1990 (Throwback Photo) by Timawuj(m): 1:02pm On Feb 09, 2018
Abdulhakeem78:
Vice president, Professor, Pastor.The next p will be..............

President to be!
Re: Dolapo And Yemi Osinbajo's White Wedding In 1990 (Throwback Photo) by salesforce: 3:21pm On Feb 09, 2018
Love
Re: Dolapo And Yemi Osinbajo's White Wedding In 1990 (Throwback Photo) by nobleshakey(f): 3:38pm On Feb 09, 2018
Okoroawusa:
lolz

na spirit
Re: Dolapo And Yemi Osinbajo's White Wedding In 1990 (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 25, 2018
-

(1) (2) (Reply)

'we Are Working On How To Arrest The Monkey That Swallowed N70m- Dino Melaye / Photos: VP Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Afenifere Leader, Reuben Fasoranti / Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.