Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,998 members, 7,866,769 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:05 AM

“what Is 45 Million? I Can Make 45 Million Naira In One Week” — Cee-c #bbnaija - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “what Is 45 Million? I Can Make 45 Million Naira In One Week” — Cee-c #bbnaija (630 Views)

Twitter User Says Asake’s Baggy Trouser Can Make 45 Skirts For Ayra Starr / The Chef Chi: Chioma Meets Cee-C, BBNaija Ex Housemate (Photos) / Davido, Chioma And Porsche Of 45 Million Naira - By Peppy Chidinma Akaniro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“what Is 45 Million? I Can Make 45 Million Naira In One Week” — Cee-c #bbnaija by made4naijamusic: 11:09pm On Feb 08, 2018
Big Brother Naija housemates, Cee-C has channeled her inner TBoss in hersel, and has declared that the prize win, means nothing to her, as she can make the money in one week.

Cee-C was conversing with her fellow housemate, BamBam at the head of house suite, when she made the statment.

“Money is not important to me. If today, tomorrow I leave this place, and I don’t walk away with the 45 million… I know I’d make more than that… What is 45 million? I swear to God, I’d make that money in a week..” Cee-C categorically stated.

Watch the video and Some comments @

http://www.made4naija.com/2018/02/45-million-can-make-45-million-naira-one-week-cee-c-bbnaija/

Re: “what Is 45 Million? I Can Make 45 Million Naira In One Week” — Cee-c #bbnaija by OMNIVIRUS(m): 11:12pm On Feb 08, 2018
Again! How you wan take make am? Cee-C you can lie like lai
Re: “what Is 45 Million? I Can Make 45 Million Naira In One Week” — Cee-c #bbnaija by BiafranBushBoy: 11:18pm On Feb 08, 2018
Idiots get opportunity to get into a house and eat free food in a well-placed house, and all she thinks about is blabbing like an old piece of tattered vaginnaa.

If you can make that money in a week, why did she leave the spot for another hustler who sincerely needs the money?

These girls are becoming useless day after day!!!
Re: “what Is 45 Million? I Can Make 45 Million Naira In One Week” — Cee-c #bbnaija by horia: 11:41pm On Feb 08, 2018
She simply implied that money wasn't her main purpose of joining the HMs. Who knows why?

(1) (Reply)

Omotola Wows In New Photo As She Ends Omotola4point0 Today / How Fans Reacts To Phyno Tweet Showing Support To BBNAIJA Teddy A / Rapper Rick Ross Returns To The Stage After Health Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.