Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Davido, Chioma And Porsche Of 45 Million Naira - By Peppy Chidinma Akaniro - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido, Chioma And Porsche Of 45 Million Naira - By Peppy Chidinma Akaniro (52287 Views)

Banky W Replies Peppy Chidinma Akaniro / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her / Teddy A Fans Are Donating 5k To Make Up The 45 Million For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido, Chioma And Porsche Of 45 Million Naira - By Peppy Chidinma Akaniro by akum78: 2:29pm On May 01, 2018
As shared By An Online User .. Read below

Peppy Chidinma Akaniro

All over my timeline... it’s Davido, Chioma and Porsche of 45 million that I see.
Most of the girls are tapping into the blessing while the guys are shouting “Chioma cooks day and night for David... but you don’t want to cook for your guy”.
I’m just here wondering if we are all processing the same information.

Davido says he has been dating Chioma for 5 years.
Within the 5 years, he got 2 different women pregnant... had 2 children by them... had other girlfriends he flaunted openly... suddenly all these things don’t matter any more and everyone is shouting ASSURANCE... GOALS!!!

What goals exactly? To be openly disrespected for years while in a relationship, and suddenly he decides the love is driving him crazy? To keep your relationship low key for years while flaunting other girls and one day he realizes his mistake and decides he wants to give you lifetime assurance and a Porsche What exactly is the goals here??

Someone posted “Dear girls, it’s better to be the main chick than the side chick. After 2 baby mamas, Davido still came back to his girl. Love is real.” Really Because of Porsche, exotic trips and shopping? Suffering has confused all of us in this country.

To all the girls looking for their own Davido, be careful what you wish for. If this is the precedent you want for your relationship I applaud you. We must be mindful of the type of prayers we say.

Your faithful boyfriend that sends you 10k when you need it is goals. Don’t be deceived by the glitz and glamor. What is the context? What is the content?
May we not crave relationships that will break our hearts and belief in humanity just for some temporary glamour.
To all those who are in real love relationships... you all are the MVP!!! Keep winning.
Love over everything.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10215074559124614&id=1449948858

165 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Davido, Chioma And Porsche Of 45 Million Naira - By Peppy Chidinma Akaniro by akum78: 2:29pm On May 01, 2018
grin grin

And The Cost of The PORSCHE IS NOT 45 MILLION NAIRA ...

PUBLICITY STUNT ALL OVER ....

See the cost here :
https://aprokogirl.com/4024/davido-chioma-and-porsche-of-45-million-naira-read-this-write-up/

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido, Chioma And Porsche Of 45 Million Naira - By Peppy Chidinma Akaniro by BreezyCB(m): 2:31pm On May 01, 2018
grin

A boyfriend that pays tuition fee.
A boyfriend that buys iPhone.
A boyfriend that sends money without asking.
A boyfriend that buys Porsche
A boyfriend that do this and that
Yen yen yen yen

Until you meet a boyfriend that will use you for yahoo plus. Ode!

247 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Davido, Chioma And Porsche Of 45 Million Naira - By Peppy Chidinma Akaniro by lalanice(f): 2:48pm On May 01, 2018
Why do you think relationships no longer has value? it's because we have too many of these dumbheads who think this davido and choima trash is goal. there's nothing goal about being davido's girlfriend, every year he introduces new girlfriends. its just a get what you can relationship

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido, Chioma And Porsche Of 45 Million Naira - By Peppy Chidinma Akaniro by Evaromantik(m): 3:34pm On May 01, 2018
Yea.... Money isn't love, it isn't, Bikonu

4 Likes

Re: Davido, Chioma And Porsche Of 45 Million Naira - By Peppy Chidinma Akaniro by Shortyy(f): 3:34pm On May 01, 2018
I wish for love, happiness, and a 45 milli Porsche kiss

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido, Chioma And Porsche Of 45 Million Naira - By Peppy Chidinma Akaniro by Rutheby(f): 3:34pm On May 01, 2018
So true but most lady prays for an already made guy who'll be faithful

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido, Chioma And Porsche Of 45 Million Naira - By Peppy Chidinma Akaniro by Odunsco01(m): 3:34pm On May 01, 2018
abb
Re: Davido, Chioma And Porsche Of 45 Million Naira - By Peppy Chidinma Akaniro by talk2saintify(m): 3:34pm On May 01, 2018
shocked

I'M Just wondering what will happen the day Chioma will say

"I CANT DO THIS ANYMORE"

Where is my money

14 Likes

Re: Davido, Chioma And Porsche Of 45 Million Naira - By Peppy Chidinma Akaniro by Ghnaija(m): 3:34pm On May 01, 2018
Bro no be only u sef, my status don turn To assurance. One girl even say those guys wey dey always say " am at your street waiting," should change say dem want assurance.

2 Likes

Re: Davido, Chioma And Porsche Of 45 Million Naira - By Peppy Chidinma Akaniro by Gepheral: 3:34pm On May 01, 2018
From my research I've come to discover that most girls are only after making their female counterparts jealous even if would cost them their happiness!

That's my verdict!

178 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Davido, Chioma And Porsche Of 45 Million Naira - By Peppy Chidinma Akaniro by kennystones: 3:34pm On May 01, 2018
True

1 Like

Re: Davido, Chioma And Porsche Of 45 Million Naira - By Peppy Chidinma Akaniro by soberdrunk(m): 3:34pm On May 01, 2018
It is none of business, the only problem i have with all this drama is those girls that their "mileage" is higher than a 504 station wagon shouting "Assurance" up and down...... angry

29 Likes

Re: Davido, Chioma And Porsche Of 45 Million Naira - By Peppy Chidinma Akaniro by davidodiba(m): 3:34pm On May 01, 2018
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Davido, Chioma And Porsche Of 45 Million Naira - By Peppy Chidinma Akaniro by Spar7tan(m): 3:34pm On May 01, 2018
When exactly will we have rest of mind on this Davido and Chioma palava?

Honestly I'm fed up.

16 Likes

Re: Davido, Chioma And Porsche Of 45 Million Naira - By Peppy Chidinma Akaniro by Sweetcollins: 3:34pm On May 01, 2018
Tell them
Some Lazy Nigerian girls will now be using this as a yardstick to measure their parasitic love...guys learn how to let go...it hurts but after a while, it makes you a Lord.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido, Chioma And Porsche Of 45 Million Naira - By Peppy Chidinma Akaniro by Beehshorp(m): 3:34pm On May 01, 2018
Click like if you don't give a Bleep about Chioma and her Porsche
Click share if you still don't give a Bleep about Chioma and her Porsche

78 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Davido, Chioma And Porsche Of 45 Million Naira - By Peppy Chidinma Akaniro by pocohantas(f): 3:34pm On May 01, 2018
Somebody is thinking!

I even saw someone use Annie as an illustration.
Is that a good example? Is that goals?

Aru!

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido, Chioma And Porsche Of 45 Million Naira - By Peppy Chidinma Akaniro by Paroshill: 3:35pm On May 01, 2018
This is good

2 Likes

Re: Davido, Chioma And Porsche Of 45 Million Naira - By Peppy Chidinma Akaniro by abouzaid: 3:35pm On May 01, 2018
unfortunately, most Nigerian girls can't reason on their own nor can they accept simple good advice, they only learn from bitter experiences.

4 Likes

Re: Davido, Chioma And Porsche Of 45 Million Naira - By Peppy Chidinma Akaniro by wiloy2k8(m): 3:35pm On May 01, 2018
lol
Re: Davido, Chioma And Porsche Of 45 Million Naira - By Peppy Chidinma Akaniro by Divay22(f): 3:35pm On May 01, 2018
BreezyCB:
grin

A boyfriend that pays tuition fee.
A boyfriend that buys iPhone.
A boyfriend that sends money without asking.
A boyfriend that buys Porsche
A boyfriend that do this and that
Yen yen yen yen

Until you meet a boyfriend that will use you for yahoo plus. Ode!

Lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido, Chioma And Porsche Of 45 Million Naira - By Peppy Chidinma Akaniro by BafanaBafana: 3:35pm On May 01, 2018
Is it not the same 45 million that that Bbnaija guy won and has been jumping up and down that Davido used to buy car for his babe like that.
Just like that

7 Likes

Re: Davido, Chioma And Porsche Of 45 Million Naira - By Peppy Chidinma Akaniro by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 01, 2018
lalanice:
Why do you think relationships no longer has value? it's because we have too many of these dumbheads who think this davido and choima trash is goal. there's nothing goal about being davido's girlfriend, every year he introduces new girlfriends. its just a get what you can relationship

I love girls that think with their brains. Come take some kisses kiss kiss

8 Likes

Re: Davido, Chioma And Porsche Of 45 Million Naira - By Peppy Chidinma Akaniro by Proffdada: 3:35pm On May 01, 2018
Slay mama won't like this grin
Re: Davido, Chioma And Porsche Of 45 Million Naira - By Peppy Chidinma Akaniro by millionboi(m): 3:35pm On May 01, 2018
Money from a dirty deal.

Where is dat Davido friends dat died mysteriously,hope is not dia money thy use buy Porsche.

3 Likes

Re: Davido, Chioma And Porsche Of 45 Million Naira - By Peppy Chidinma Akaniro by sobmos(m): 3:35pm On May 01, 2018
Bbdf
Re: Davido, Chioma And Porsche Of 45 Million Naira - By Peppy Chidinma Akaniro by Waltacarrinton: 3:35pm On May 01, 2018
I see jealous people everywhere...
Re: Davido, Chioma And Porsche Of 45 Million Naira - By Peppy Chidinma Akaniro by tellwisdom: 3:35pm On May 01, 2018
Madam forget your story...Even your daughter go grab this opportunity...Assurance!!!!!!! locate me oo tongue

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together / Family Releases Obituary Of Ada Jesus (Photos) / Wizkid's Accent In Interview With UK’s Channel 4, Nigerian Twitter Goes Berserk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.