Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,629 members, 7,847,631 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:52 PM

Boko Haram: Made-up To Look Beautiful And Sent Out To Die - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Made-up To Look Beautiful And Sent Out To Die (604 Views)

The Moment Ihedioha Sent Police To Raid Okorocha Daughter's Shop, Blasted (pics) / Gov Rochas Replies APC; You Have Sent Out A Very Bad Signal To The World, / I Will Go To Int. Court And Sent Igbo To Israel If They Didn't Go Voluntarily! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram: Made-up To Look Beautiful And Sent Out To Die by thenewtribe: 11:40pm On Feb 08, 2018
This is a chilling story of what life was in Boko Haram camp from one of the survivor. How girls were prepared for suicide bombing mission.

''Life in the camp was incredibly monotonous.

Wake up, pray, eat, clean, pray, eat, and clean – all day long.

There were daily religious lessons, long hours reciting verses from the Koran.''

“At first I wanted to escape but there was no chance,” she says. Men were stationed all around the camp to catch anyone who tried to leave.

I was forced to make a choice - marry a fighter, or go on a “mission”.

“I told them that I was still too young,”

But I had no idea what the “mission” was.

“My friend Hauwa had agreed to get married as a way of trying to stay alive,”

Read more on: http://www.newtribeng.com/opinion/made-up-to-look-beautiful-and-sent-out-to-die/

Re: Boko Haram: Made-up To Look Beautiful And Sent Out To Die by EASY39(m): 2:04am On Feb 09, 2018
Beautiful Virgin,ah Sorry Disvirgin By Terrorist.
Re: Boko Haram: Made-up To Look Beautiful And Sent Out To Die by Ofodirinwa: 2:09am On Feb 09, 2018
The most desperate APC becomes, the more of these girls crawl out of the bush
Re: Boko Haram: Made-up To Look Beautiful And Sent Out To Die by ClassicMan202(m): 3:42am On Feb 09, 2018
OMG!!!!! I weep for these innocents used as pawns by politicians for their selfish gains.
Re: Boko Haram: Made-up To Look Beautiful And Sent Out To Die by NothingDoMe: 6:45am On Feb 09, 2018
ClassicMan202:
OMG!!!!! I weep for these innocents used as pawns by politicians for their selfish gains.
Vengeance is of The Lord and he will repay.

Before any overzealous idiot quotes me and tells me to stop mentioning God and take up arms.....

You kindly lead the way...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Abia State Apc House Of Assembly Member Decamps To Pdp / 12 Fulani Herdsmen Killed, 14 Others Missing In Oyo / Support For Ibrahim Dankwambo And Akinwumi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.