Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,614 members, 7,823,670 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Landmark University In Pictures - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Landmark University In Pictures (36619 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural Sciences In Landmark University / Bishop David Oyedepo Visits Landmark University With His Wife / Landmark University Begins Rice Production (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Landmark University In Pictures by Ogun5050: 9:26am On Feb 09, 2018
Fanatique:
Great job... Some people are setting the standard for future Nigeria while some people are dragging us in backwardness. Bishop Oyedepo should come out and campaign for presidency. I will vote him, the churchwill vote him and the nation will vote him. Christians die when evil reigns the church can no longer shy away from leadership.

Please visit https://runmyresearch.com/hire-a-researcher/ to get a professional researcher to handle your Bsc, Msc, PhD projects. We write plagiarism free papers
So how many Nigerians do you think can send their kids to the School, probably 5%, we need affordable higher institution and hospital from him, as being provided by catholic, Methodist and Anglican of the old, then his name will be written in the anal of history.
Shalom
Re: Landmark University In Pictures by RALPHOW(m): 9:31am On Feb 09, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
Daddy Freeze will not like viewing this thread

Who cares about the occultic AntiChrist gay man, he may hang himself if he wish!!

2 Likes

Re: Landmark University In Pictures by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:32am On Feb 09, 2018
Ogun5050:

So how many Nigerians do you think can send their kids to the School, probably 5%, we need affordable higher institution and hospital from him, as being provided by catholic, Methodist and Anglican of the old, then his name will be written in the anal of history.
Shalom
Here we go again! Did the Methodist church of old build a university?? If yes, name the university Did the Catholic Church of old build a university?? If yes,name the university. What manner of deception is this? Can you even compare the universities built by the federal government in those days to what we have now in these private universities? You Nigerians are insatiable, erroneously sentimental and biased in all your reasonings.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landmark University In Pictures by Chomzy222(f): 9:39am On Feb 09, 2018
nice one Bishop..... proudly winner
Re: Landmark University In Pictures by dam1l0la: 9:43am On Feb 09, 2018
PrettyN:
At least he is giving back the tithe to the community... God bless Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo... I am proud to be a winners
Na free? Go check the tuition fees
Re: Landmark University In Pictures by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 09, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

Here we go again! Did the Methodist church of old build a university?? If yes, name the university Did the Catholic Church of old build a university?? If yes,name the university. What manner of deception is this? Can you even compare the universities built by the federal government in those days to what we have now in these private universities? You Nigerians are insatiable, erroneously sentimental and biased in all your reasonings.
Exactly
Re: Landmark University In Pictures by SoldierBoy1(m): 9:50am On Feb 09, 2018
I'm a proud Student of this great institution..... Omu Aran is really enjoying benefits of this great citadel of learning... I love my school.

2 Likes

Re: Landmark University In Pictures by Fanatique: 9:59am On Feb 09, 2018
BruncleZuma:

Meanwhile your source of income is writing projects and research ...you see your life.

grin grin grin grin
what's bad about that? I render plagiarism free academic writing assistance something that dumb can't handle...
BTW what's happened to unclezuma? You swallowed him?
Re: Landmark University In Pictures by BruncleZuma: 10:04am On Feb 09, 2018
Fanatique:
what's bad about that? I render plagiarism free academic writing assistance something that dumb can't handle...
BTW what's happened to unclezuma? You swallowed him?
Touché
Re: Landmark University In Pictures by ugoboss26(m): 10:07am On Feb 09, 2018
lawsbanks:
My children must attend this or go outside Nigeria. Time to start working hard and smart. All this nonsense strike here and there is not their portion

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Landmark University In Pictures by chccho(m): 10:08am On Feb 09, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

Are u minding them? People that are wishing in the back of their minds that they can attend such schools or send their children there.
Re: Landmark University In Pictures by MicroBox: 10:10am On Feb 09, 2018
University with school uniform
Re: Landmark University In Pictures by chccho(m): 10:16am On Feb 09, 2018
Those of u looking for cheap schools/education u better go to Tai solarin college of Education or attend Abeokuta poly.
Those of u who say its expensive go and check ABTI,NILE UNI or even Babcock fees and compare.
Those asking what % of Nigerians can attend such schools,ask yourself how its possible for such institutions to churn out graduates in thousands every year and still thousands are flooding the same schools every year looking for admission.
You better work hard so u can be part of the the % that can affrord the likes of CU and landmark instead of ranting blindly over what u fail to comprehend.

2 Likes

Re: Landmark University In Pictures by chccho(m): 10:18am On Feb 09, 2018
MicroBox:
University with school uniform
yes they wear uniform and still u struugle for jobs with them and eventually they get the job over u..
Re: Landmark University In Pictures by Themandator: 10:18am On Feb 09, 2018
metop:
Very beautiful structure and environment. Awaking call to the government of Nigeria. The difference is clear

And father ede that defaced Okija with that school called Madonna University....a shithole
Re: Landmark University In Pictures by Kinghills: 10:34am On Feb 09, 2018
Quite a lovely edifice but it will be lovely and Christian like if this church universities are affordable for the average parents.They should look into how they can subsidise the exorbitant fees parents pay,after all charity begins @ home(church).
Re: Landmark University In Pictures by Jeel: 11:00am On Feb 09, 2018
Kinghills:
Quite a lovely edifice but it will be lovely and Christian like if this church universities are affordable for the average parents.They should look into how they can subsidise the exorbitant fees parents pay,after all charity begins @ home(church).

Charity can also begin with you. Go sponsor an average parent's child there. That's what many are doing already. Join them.
Re: Landmark University In Pictures by pauljumbo: 11:08am On Feb 09, 2018
bionixs:
tithe are paid to God not men. If your mindset is that you are paying to a man,you are wasting your money

Yes I will pay till die
Re: Landmark University In Pictures by Odkosh: 11:44am On Feb 09, 2018
Rebuke:

Then stop bin an average earner bro. Abi people sending deir kids dere get two heads ni. Work hard oga n sending yhur kids dere will look cheap
Define harwork.
Re: Landmark University In Pictures by Primusinterpares(m): 11:45am On Feb 09, 2018
Rebuke:

Then stop bin an average earner bro. Abi people sending deir kids dere get two heads ni. Work hard oga n sending yhur kids dere will look cheap
OK I hear... Thanks
#Team hard work pays
Re: Landmark University In Pictures by slydog(m): 11:47am On Feb 09, 2018
Fanatique:
Great job... Some people are setting the standard for future Nigeria while some people are dragging us in backwardness. Bishop Oyedepo should come out and campaign for presidency. I will vote him, the churchwill vote him and the nation will vote him. Christians die when evil reigns the church can no longer shy away from leadership.

Please visit https://runmyresearch.com/hire-a-researcher/ to get a professional researcher to handle your Bsc, Msc, PhD projects. We write plagiarism free papers

Do you proof read/edit?
Re: Landmark University In Pictures by ogwuche4u(m): 11:48am On Feb 09, 2018
PrettyN:
At least he is giving back the tithe to the community... God bless Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo... I am proud to be a winners
Giving back to the society my foot. How many of your members can afford the high fees paid in that school? yet the university was built with church members money. cut the chase face the reality, that school doesnt affect the lives of the poor members of his church.
Re: Landmark University In Pictures by EchezonaI(m): 11:57am On Feb 09, 2018
abeg nah prototype pics be these or real ones?

so classy.
Re: Landmark University In Pictures by ngozianu(m): 12:18pm On Feb 09, 2018
DADDY FREEZER PLEASE CASTIGATE THIS EXPENSIVE UNIVERSITY BUILT WITH TITHE PAYERS MONEY AND THEIR CHILDREN CANNOT AFFORD THE SCHOOL FEES,,, PLEASE DADDY FREEZER DO SOMETHING OOH
Re: Landmark University In Pictures by rahman3853(m): 12:58pm On Feb 09, 2018
u haven't seen anything yet people... papa said he already has land to build university in every 36 states in Nigeria, it's the NUC no want give am license. ride on LFC.
Re: Landmark University In Pictures by Bodeson025(m): 1:29pm On Feb 09, 2018

na free?
slydog:

Do you proof read/edit?

na free?
Re: Landmark University In Pictures by Fanatique: 1:29pm On Feb 09, 2018
slydog:

Do you proof read/edit?
yes. Call me 08100661236
Re: Landmark University In Pictures by NoToPile: 1:37pm On Feb 09, 2018
Here we go again...

Education is expensive, if students of govt owned unis are to pay for the cost of running those universities only, they would be paying a lot.

I doubt this private unis make profit,it seems some of us don't know what it costs to run a university.

2 Likes

Re: Landmark University In Pictures by enorch(m): 2:20pm On Feb 09, 2018
Ain't nobody is complaining about tithe now? Somebody should be please send this to daddy fake?
Re: Landmark University In Pictures by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:00pm On Feb 09, 2018
Dejmax:
Omo see private universities
private is always better
Re: Landmark University In Pictures by LegitBoy(m): 8:32am On Feb 10, 2018
Primusinterpares:
nice one
I appreciate what winners chapel is doing in the educational area

... but how average earners one take send their wards to this school
Can average Nigerian workers afford to send their wards to schools in UK or US?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Must Jamb Reduce Cut Off Mark To 120 And 100??? / Inside Edo University, Iyamho, Hostels (Photos) / Death Of Innocent Ani: Missing ESUT Student Killed By Kidnapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.