Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,264 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

12 Ways APC Wants Nigeria To Be Restructured,among Is Merging & State Creation. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 12 Ways APC Wants Nigeria To Be Restructured,among Is Merging & State Creation. (24418 Views)

3 Ways APC Made A Mistake By Allowing Tinubu Address The Edo Crisis / Borgu Leaders Meet Buhari, Demand State Creation (photos) / Nigeria Will Never Be Restructured - Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Ways APC Wants Nigeria To Be Restructured,among Is Merging & State Creation. by MISTAICEY02288(m): 8:20am On Feb 09, 2018
Mtcheeewww ... Sarrki go and tell your Fulani Oga for Aso rock that he should keep his restructure to himself cos we no need am... After 3 years don go finish with nothing to show for it na now dem dey talk restructure. Na God go punish them all. Make e go restructure Daura as from 2019

1 Like

Re: 12 Ways APC Wants Nigeria To Be Restructured,among Is Merging & State Creation. by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:20am On Feb 09, 2018
carrying out this mission in the heat n middle of the 2019 election campaigns....i doubt if it will work or convince Nigerians that this party means good for us...

1 Like

Re: 12 Ways APC Wants Nigeria To Be Restructured,among Is Merging & State Creation. by EKOSuperior(m): 8:21am On Feb 09, 2018
APC and their failed government. Shithole political party. Please come 2019, be out of sight and out of hearing with your evil brooms.

3 Likes

Re: 12 Ways APC Wants Nigeria To Be Restructured,among Is Merging & State Creation. by Mrchippychappy(m): 8:24am On Feb 09, 2018
Number 13, Creation of Fulani herdsmen colony across the nation.

1 Like

Re: 12 Ways APC Wants Nigeria To Be Restructured,among Is Merging & State Creation. by Trustworthiness: 8:25am On Feb 09, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Each region should also manage it own resources!

It should be "each state to manage it own resources". Not going back to regional thing again.

1 Like

Re: 12 Ways APC Wants Nigeria To Be Restructured,among Is Merging & State Creation. by PastorAji(m): 8:25am On Feb 09, 2018
Sarrki

The new and rebranded TonyeBarcanista of this administration

2 Likes

Re: 12 Ways APC Wants Nigeria To Be Restructured,among Is Merging & State Creation. by Xinzu: 8:26am On Feb 09, 2018
Biacan, I see you grin

1 Like

Re: 12 Ways APC Wants Nigeria To Be Restructured,among Is Merging & State Creation. by mapet: 8:28am On Feb 09, 2018
Blue3k:

sarrki: :

Are you an enemy of the state ?

Coz I am referring to enemies of the state

We will deal decisively with them

Irrespective of race ,religious or ethnic

Ok my mistake comrade. I'll keep quite grin.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 12 Ways APC Wants Nigeria To Be Restructured,among Is Merging & State Creation. by Mrchippychappy(m): 8:34am On Feb 09, 2018
Trustworthiness:

It should be "each state to manage it own resources". Not going back to regional thing again.

it should be regions, with the dividend of the resources allocated based on the percentage contributed per state.

1 Like

Re: 12 Ways APC Wants Nigeria To Be Restructured,among Is Merging & State Creation. by Yankee101: 8:36am On Feb 09, 2018
So APC knows these issues are important but wait till an election period?

How about pay Nigerians a living wage, reduce cost of borrowing to single digits, make USD available below 200 like it was before you took over, make fuel queues disappear in a timely and affordable manner, stabilize food prices, cut the price of governance by 70% via digitization, build massive infrastructure and in the process generate millions of long term employment and advance Nigeria into the Space Age by building smart cities and systems.

Corruption is a crime of opportunity. If you streamline oil generation activities all the way to crude sales and federal/state/local allocation in a digital manner where every Nigerian can see inflows and outflows and exactly what they where used for. All internally generated revenue should undergo the same process. Then release a pricing basket for all major contract types in Nigeria relative to international pricing, minding cost of labour, materials and cost of funds. Institute open, verifiable, competitive, online bidding open to all Nigerian or International companies that meet pre assessed deliverables of capacity, management, experience, and local content policy.

Development is a simple mathematical process. It's not rocket science. Tools, resources and end games are all known variables.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Ways APC Wants Nigeria To Be Restructured,among Is Merging & State Creation. by akigbemaru: 8:39am On Feb 09, 2018
baby124:
Regional is better. A lot of these 36 states are not viable on their own.

Derivation should be a 70% to the state and 30% to run the government.

Each region can elect a leader who can sit on a council with other regional leaders.

We can share one army with equal representation from all regions.

Independent candidacy can be encouraged but let it be on a regional level to represent each region on a council. Regions will pay the representatives expenses and not the country.

Legislative should be handled on the regional level. All regions should have their own laws which are binding.

Only thing council votes on is wars, resolving conflicts, economic strategy, borders. These are the only policies a federal government should be concerned with and fund. An army, immigration service and a border force. 30% revenue is enough for that. At the maximum 40%.
Re: 12 Ways APC Wants Nigeria To Be Restructured,among Is Merging & State Creation. by biacan(f): 8:41am On Feb 09, 2018
Xinzu:
Biacan, I see you grin
oshe tracker grin
Re: 12 Ways APC Wants Nigeria To Be Restructured,among Is Merging & State Creation. by cursedAbiola(f): 8:48am On Feb 09, 2018
[s]
sarrki:

Are you an enemy of the state ?

Coz I am referring to enemies of the state

We will deal decisively with them

Irrespective of race ,religious or ethnic
[/s]
do you know that Buhari is a terrorist?
do you know that Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond?

1 Like

Re: 12 Ways APC Wants Nigeria To Be Restructured,among Is Merging & State Creation. by Xinzu: 8:48am On Feb 09, 2018
biacan:
oshe tracker grin

Ayam not tracking you, I just saw you.
Re: 12 Ways APC Wants Nigeria To Be Restructured,among Is Merging & State Creation. by biacan(f): 8:49am On Feb 09, 2018
Xinzu:

Ayam not tracking you, I just saw you.
TGIF wink quilox things lipsrsealed

Red LION grin grin grin
Re: 12 Ways APC Wants Nigeria To Be Restructured,among Is Merging & State Creation. by Xinzu: 8:50am On Feb 09, 2018
biacan:
TGIF wink quilox things lipsrsealed

Red LION grin grin grin

Quilox for east? undecided
Re: 12 Ways APC Wants Nigeria To Be Restructured,among Is Merging & State Creation. by biacan(f): 8:53am On Feb 09, 2018
Xinzu:

Quilox for east? undecided
So someone can not play with you again cool

RED LION
Re: 12 Ways APC Wants Nigeria To Be Restructured,among Is Merging & State Creation. by 2badForReal: 8:54am On Feb 09, 2018
With the below in place peace and respect is sure for each zone.

1 Like

Re: 12 Ways APC Wants Nigeria To Be Restructured,among Is Merging & State Creation. by Liscolite1: 8:55am On Feb 09, 2018
sarrki:
Where are those that always calling for restructuring ?

They are enemies of the state in disguise.

We never heard of any input on this

Even former president Gej hailed the decision.

they're only good in carrying disastrous news
its u that's not an enemy of d state, u that said aregbesola and yahaya Bello have paid all their debts. angry

1 Like

Re: 12 Ways APC Wants Nigeria To Be Restructured,among Is Merging & State Creation. by Xinzu: 8:58am On Feb 09, 2018
biacan:
So someone can not play with you again cool

RED LION

Why did you run away the other day? grin
Re: 12 Ways APC Wants Nigeria To Be Restructured,among Is Merging & State Creation. by biacan(f): 9:00am On Feb 09, 2018
Xinzu:

Why did you run away the other day? grin
Ah ah ah Xinzu I nor you'll bring this up grin grin. grin you rearly forget things

RED LION lipsrsealed
Re: 12 Ways APC Wants Nigeria To Be Restructured,among Is Merging & State Creation. by Xinzu: 9:02am On Feb 09, 2018
biacan:
Ah ah ah Xinzu I nor you'll bring this up grin grin. grin you rearly forget things

RED LION lipsrsealed

I wouldn't be the man that I am if I easily forget things...
Re: 12 Ways APC Wants Nigeria To Be Restructured,among Is Merging & State Creation. by kernel504(m): 9:03am On Feb 09, 2018
sarrki:
Where are those that always calling for restructuring ?

They are enemies of the state in disguise.

We never heard of any input on this

Even former president Gej hailed the decision.

they're only good in carrying disastrous news

We dont need a communique, implementation is what we want in Nigeria, if there are serious about implement it, I will vote APC, not after election.
Re: 12 Ways APC Wants Nigeria To Be Restructured,among Is Merging & State Creation. by biacan(f): 9:04am On Feb 09, 2018
Xinzu:

I wouldn't be the man that I am if I easily forget things...
So you mean real men don't forget things undecided

RED LION
Re: 12 Ways APC Wants Nigeria To Be Restructured,among Is Merging & State Creation. by Xinzu: 9:07am On Feb 09, 2018
biacan:
So you mean real men don't forget things undecided

RED LION

Real men who want to succeed in life don't forget.

Why are you so scared?
Re: 12 Ways APC Wants Nigeria To Be Restructured,among Is Merging & State Creation. by biacan(f): 9:12am On Feb 09, 2018
Xinzu:

Real men who want to succeed in life don't forget.

Why are you so scared?
But dangote do forgot things cool is he not yet successful undecided

I need to be cause of the recent happenings shocked more over I'm afraid of the unknown embarassed

RED LION
Re: 12 Ways APC Wants Nigeria To Be Restructured,among Is Merging & State Creation. by Xinzu: 9:15am On Feb 09, 2018
biacan:
But dangote do forgot things cool is he not yet successful undecided

I need to be cause of the recent happenings shocked more over I'm afraid of the unknown embarassed

RED LION

Can you give one instance where he forgot something? grin

LOL, so life dey sweet you? You nor want make we use you do money?? cheesy
Re: 12 Ways APC Wants Nigeria To Be Restructured,among Is Merging & State Creation. by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 09, 2018
Firefire:

The evil party looking for another means to deceive gullible Nigerians like the OP... grin

Please let us continue to...PRAY FOR BUHARI" Psalms 109:8

Re: 12 Ways APC Wants Nigeria To Be Restructured,among Is Merging & State Creation. by bayem01(m): 9:26am On Feb 09, 2018
This APC should stop fooling around. where are they for the past three years?

1 Like

Re: 12 Ways APC Wants Nigeria To Be Restructured,among Is Merging & State Creation. by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 09, 2018
Rubbish, APC can not decide for the whole nation what happened to the national conference report?

I thought APC were against restructuring, why are they brining it up now?

Oh cos election is around the corner?

Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: 12 Ways APC Wants Nigeria To Be Restructured,among Is Merging & State Creation. by LordAdam16: 10:02am On Feb 09, 2018
I know they're insincere. And it's all politics.

But #4 is the most important. We should go back to regions or provinces that will be semi-independent, like Swiss Cantons. SIX in total. That is fundamental. For example, NW province may decide to create grazing reserves and make Friday a work-free day, while the SS province may decide to ban open grazing in all forms and stick to the Saturday/Sunday weekend structure.

If we get the structure wrong, we would only complicate the situation.

More importantly, we should have sociologists, social scientists, public planners, economists; basically people who know what they're doing be in charge of working out a sound structure that is inherently Nigerian. I do not want these sniveling, crooked politicians; their uneducated minions; and loud-mouthed, empty-headed social commenters (which comprise most of the people on NL Politics Section and in the real world who have no clue and can't even research even if their lives depended on it).

We should not model ours after another country. We can pick workable parts of the structure of other countries. But the structure we develop MUST be indigenous to represent the unique situation in Nigeria and take into account our diversity, demography, religious dichotomy, population explosion among other things.

-Lord

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki Hails Supreme Court Verdict, Says Trial Politically Motivated / Video Of President Buhari's Address On EndSARS Protests / Soludo Appoints Osagie Aburime From Edo State As Chief Press Secretary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.