Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Top 5 Nollywood Actors Who Have Come Out To Say They Are Broke - Torimill - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 5 Nollywood Actors Who Have Come Out To Say They Are Broke - Torimill (41091 Views)

Nollywood Actors Who Got Married To Their Colleagues [photos/video] / Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer / Nollywood Actors Who Died In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Nollywood Actors Who Have Come Out To Say They Are Broke - Torimill by CioAngels(f): 10:46am On Feb 09, 2018
ClassicMan202:
Hmmm..... i dey smell something! why e be say na only male actors dey go broke abi na because dey no get puna to offer when the need arises
If there are female amongst them, maybe they are ashamed to come out publicly.
Re: Top 5 Nollywood Actors Who Have Come Out To Say They Are Broke - Torimill by donnaD(f): 11:02am On Feb 09, 2018
sharpwriter:

Na bigmanism syndrome grin
lwkm na real bigmanism,u are too funny.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Nollywood Actors Who Have Come Out To Say They Are Broke - Torimill by Kakamorufu(m): 11:05am On Feb 09, 2018
Abija own weak me oooo
Re: Top 5 Nollywood Actors Who Have Come Out To Say They Are Broke - Torimill by shineeye1: 11:46am On Feb 09, 2018
peacettw:
Why do I have this nagging feeling that the main point of this post is to inform us all that uche (a successful actor) once dabbled in hard drugs and is an ex convict. I never knew this but now I do, all thanks to the poster. Your cheap antics to tarnish the image of this young man who is working hard to make a better life for himself and family will never come to fruition. Enemies of progress everywhere.

You must be very funny - to say the least.

Was uche's image tarnished by a poster or by HIS own deeds?
Should accurate history be rewritten or miswritten to suit your image?

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Nollywood Actors Who Have Come Out To Say They Are Broke - Torimill by Niyinficient(m): 11:49am On Feb 09, 2018
peacettw:
Why do I have this nagging feeling that the main point of this post is to inform us all that uche (a successful actor) once dabbled in hard drugs and is an ex convict. I never knew this but now I do, all thanks to the poster. Your cheap antics to tarnish the image of this young man who is working hard to make a better life for himself and family will never come to fruition. Enemies of progress everywhere.

Poor. Very poor judgement..u just turned an innocent post to something else. If the world is not careful of people like you, you will cause third world war.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Nollywood Actors Who Have Come Out To Say They Are Broke - Torimill by sharpwriter(m): 1:13pm On Feb 09, 2018
donnaD:

lwkm na real bigmanism,u are too funny.

Abi, wen broke person see still see necessity to use hotel. Hin go pay using postpaid transaction. na joke e dey, e get money.

PS: you fyn o, na USA be dix or naija?
Re: Top 5 Nollywood Actors Who Have Come Out To Say They Are Broke - Torimill by donnaD(f): 2:48pm On Feb 09, 2018
sharpwriter:

Abi, wen broke person see still see necessity to use hotel. Hin go pay using postpaid transaction. na joke e dey, e get money.

PS: you fyn o, na USA be dix or naija?
lmao kai see comedyooo na nija joor who u dey whine.
Re: Top 5 Nollywood Actors Who Have Come Out To Say They Are Broke - Torimill by sharpwriter(m): 2:56pm On Feb 09, 2018
donnaD:

lmao kai see comedyooo na nija joor who u dey whine.
You fyn... not whining na... moreover that pose and chair makes you and the place exotic... rich pikin grin
Re: Top 5 Nollywood Actors Who Have Come Out To Say They Are Broke - Torimill by donnaD(f): 3:01pm On Feb 09, 2018
sharpwriter:

You fyn... not whining na... moreover that pose and chair makes you and the place exotic... rich pikin grin

hmmm kam nu kwa anyway tanks.
Re: Top 5 Nollywood Actors Who Have Come Out To Say They Are Broke - Torimill by sharpwriter(m): 3:08pm On Feb 09, 2018
donnaD:
hmmm kam nu kwa anyway tanks.
Re: Top 5 Nollywood Actors Who Have Come Out To Say They Are Broke - Torimill by donnaD(f): 3:14pm On Feb 09, 2018
sharpwriter:

Lol it's not an insult oo.I said if i hear.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Nollywood Actors Who Have Come Out To Say They Are Broke - Torimill by Lipscomb(m): 5:36pm On Feb 09, 2018
undecided I think he mean hostel not hotel.
chiozor:
one said he cannot pay for hotels he is staying and his staffs...honestly he is not broke.. angry

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Nollywood Actors Who Have Come Out To Say They Are Broke - Torimill by rossi49ja(m): 10:13pm On Feb 09, 2018
Dirkcoyt:

You're very irritating.
how irritating is she? Because she spoke the truth. Tell me any correlation with his current status and the topic. Uche Odoputa is a dude I have met. He might not be uber rich buy he is doing well for himself.
Re: Top 5 Nollywood Actors Who Have Come Out To Say They Are Broke - Torimill by Dirkcoyt: 4:49am On Feb 10, 2018
rossi49ja:
how irritating is she? Because she spoke the truth. Tell me any correlation with his current status and the topic. Uche Odoputa is a dude I have met. He might not be uber rich buy he is doing well for himself.

Here is the problem, because you know him personally you felt the need to defend by clearly forgetting the fact he wasn't the only person mentioned.

Your comment was more of emotional than logical, to be logical is to present fact.
Re: Top 5 Nollywood Actors Who Have Come Out To Say They Are Broke - Torimill by Emmanystone: 8:14am On Feb 10, 2018
Ishilove:
So where do the females get their money?
From High profile prostitution.

They sleep with Presidents of African Countries and get paid in US. Dollars.
Re: Top 5 Nollywood Actors Who Have Come Out To Say They Are Broke - Torimill by ArcToyin(m): 10:15am On Mar 30, 2018
GMBuhari:
Fadeyi said houses and car is how we measure riches in this part of the world , does not mean he's broke , he may not have achieved them yet

Which kin pastor dey give person 3.5M car come give am 1.5 make he use maintain

Pastor , let me manage myself with 3.5 i will buy 1.5 car
Misplaced priority. Or was he sick because of car?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Flawless In New Promo Photos / Omoni Oboli: "I Still Have A Flat Stomach After Having 3 Grown Boys" / Photos From The Service Of Songs Of Mojisola Olaiya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.