Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,522 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Photos From The Service Of Songs Of Mojisola Olaiya - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From The Service Of Songs Of Mojisola Olaiya (41100 Views)

Tosyn Bucknor's Service Of Songs: Babajide Sanwo-olu, Falz, Chigul Attend / Obi Madubogwu's Service Of Songs & Candle Light Procession For Late Actor / Taiwo Hassan (ogogo) Looks Broken At Mojisola Olaiya's Service Of Songs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From The Service Of Songs Of Mojisola Olaiya by LubeyNaijaBlog: 5:38pm On Jun 06, 2017
These are live photos from the ongoing service of songs being held for late Nollywood actress, Mojisola Olaiya  at LTV Blue roof in Ikeja with her daughter and family members seen present...

Some Nollywood celebrities like; Toyin Aimakhu, Fathia Balogun, Iyabo Ojo and Yomi Fabiyi were also present.

See more photos below...

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/06/moments-from-service-of-songs-of.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Service Of Songs Of Mojisola Olaiya by LubeyNaijaBlog: 5:38pm On Jun 06, 2017

1 Share

Re: Photos From The Service Of Songs Of Mojisola Olaiya by Papiikush: 5:42pm On Jun 06, 2017
The only time everyone loves you is when you are dead.

Rip

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From The Service Of Songs Of Mojisola Olaiya by optional1(f): 5:44pm On Jun 06, 2017
RIP Ma Moji

we'll all die one day, a day we do not know. Are you/we prepare for it
Re: Photos From The Service Of Songs Of Mojisola Olaiya by jesusson22(m): 7:00pm On Jun 06, 2017
RIP
Re: Photos From The Service Of Songs Of Mojisola Olaiya by crazyABO(m): 7:07pm On Jun 06, 2017
optional1:
RIP Ma Moji

we'll all die one day, a day we do not know.
Are you/we prepare for it
no ma am not prepared dunno about others oooo grin so to the people below are u prepared RIP to the deceased cry

6 Likes

Re: Photos From The Service Of Songs Of Mojisola Olaiya by optional1(f): 7:18pm On Jun 06, 2017
crazyABO:
no ma am not prepared dunno about others oooo grin so to the people below are u prepared RIP to the deceased cry

who dey below u

6 Likes

Re: Photos From The Service Of Songs Of Mojisola Olaiya by mroop(m): 7:25pm On Jun 06, 2017
rip moji

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Service Of Songs Of Mojisola Olaiya by Abbeyme: 7:41pm On Jun 06, 2017
RIP Madam
Re: Photos From The Service Of Songs Of Mojisola Olaiya by otimothy(m): 7:42pm On Jun 06, 2017
optional1:
RIP Ma Moji

we'll all die one day, a day we do not know.
Are you/we prepare for it

My dear, speak for yourself abeg, some of us want to disappear like Enoch.

8 Likes

Re: Photos From The Service Of Songs Of Mojisola Olaiya by mavenguru: 7:42pm On Jun 06, 2017
R.I.P
Re: Photos From The Service Of Songs Of Mojisola Olaiya by Evablizin(f): 7:42pm On Jun 06, 2017
Papiikush:

Rip
exactly, especially your enemies the will claim relationship RIP MOJI

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Service Of Songs Of Mojisola Olaiya by auntysimbiat(f): 7:42pm On Jun 06, 2017
Re: Photos From The Service Of Songs Of Mojisola Olaiya by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 06, 2017
auntysimbiat:
Cool.. RIP
Persin die prematurely you dey type cool. What is cool there now undecided

otimothy:

angry

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Service Of Songs Of Mojisola Olaiya by dolphinife: 7:44pm On Jun 06, 2017
Service of Songs for a Muslim convert

22 Likes

Re: Photos From The Service Of Songs Of Mojisola Olaiya by ignis: 7:44pm On Jun 06, 2017
RIP ...
This is a reminder that we are passer by on this journey called life.

Eternal life I pray thee o Lord.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Service Of Songs Of Mojisola Olaiya by Evablizin(f): 7:44pm On Jun 06, 2017
otimothy:

kai for your church mind

Re: Photos From The Service Of Songs Of Mojisola Olaiya by kolafolabi(m): 7:44pm On Jun 06, 2017
She was a such a nice person... RIP Aunty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Service Of Songs Of Mojisola Olaiya by VickyRotex(f): 7:46pm On Jun 06, 2017
May your soul find eternal rest Mojisola!

May the Lord comfort and sustain the Living.
Re: Photos From The Service Of Songs Of Mojisola Olaiya by HisSexcellency(m): 7:46pm On Jun 06, 2017
I don't understand angry angry
Thought she was a Muslim
Why the service of songs Or she got repented on the sick bed undecided undecided

11 Likes

Re: Photos From The Service Of Songs Of Mojisola Olaiya by Jabioro: 7:47pm On Jun 06, 2017
She died as a Muslim and she is about to be bury as Christian.. service of song procession has been offered.... Rest in Peace..

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Service Of Songs Of Mojisola Olaiya by lekbuks: 7:47pm On Jun 06, 2017
I thought she is a muslim and muslim dnt believe in such gathering, anyway rent in peace madam

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Service Of Songs Of Mojisola Olaiya by coalcoal1(m): 7:47pm On Jun 06, 2017
RIP Moji. I guess she practiced both Religions ... hence the service of songs... I really wonder how she will be buried, as a Moslem or a Christian

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Service Of Songs Of Mojisola Olaiya by Ajeyo(m): 7:50pm On Jun 06, 2017
Which service of songs?,she died a Muslim na.
Re: Photos From The Service Of Songs Of Mojisola Olaiya by crazyABO(m): 7:50pm On Jun 06, 2017
optional1:

who dey below u
them dey come u will see dem soon wink
Re: Photos From The Service Of Songs Of Mojisola Olaiya by Tunagee(m): 7:50pm On Jun 06, 2017
lekbuks:
I thought she is a muslim and muslim dnt believe in such gathering, anyway rent in peace madam

She was a chrismus.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Service Of Songs Of Mojisola Olaiya by clefstone(m): 7:51pm On Jun 06, 2017
thought she was a muslim
Re: Photos From The Service Of Songs Of Mojisola Olaiya by OsuGanja(m): 7:52pm On Jun 06, 2017
Papiikush:

Rip

Its ironic....Life

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Service Of Songs Of Mojisola Olaiya by Sambusiness(m): 7:54pm On Jun 06, 2017
sad grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Service Of Songs Of Mojisola Olaiya by Jajayi: 7:54pm On Jun 06, 2017
Re: Photos From The Service Of Songs Of Mojisola Olaiya by MrMystrO(m): 7:56pm On Jun 06, 2017
Farewell Maddam

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe / A Tonto Dike Lookalike That I Met In Umuahia Yesterday / Bisola Aiyeola Pictured With Her Lookalike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.