Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Pityriasis Rosea-anyone With A Survival Testimony? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pityriasis Rosea-anyone With A Survival Testimony? (703 Views)

Kourtney George Writes About Her Burns Survival / #Nobraday: Karina Adobaba-Harry Shares Her Cancer Survival Story (Photos) / “Doctors Gave Me 48hrs To Live, But Look At Me Now” - Guy Survival Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pityriasis Rosea-anyone With A Survival Testimony? by chara019: 8:35am On Feb 09, 2018
hello everyone;
So i came up with this annoying,and irritating rash all over my body,I felt so bad, never experienced any skin related disease, so this PR was killing.Itching was the nightmare, I visited the clinic where the diagnosis was made,googled it and it really was what I was experiencing, only that I felt I would die knowing it would last for 6-8 weeks,but alas!recently,barely 3 weeks i think my rashes are healing up,but its healing with patches,does that mean its healing?' cos the itch has reduced,i can attend classes now and my self esteem is gaining strength a lil.But my fear of the existing patch,on my face,back,hands will the patch go,or is it another sign of PR outbreak( it better not be. ,cos I will just die)
So doctors in the house,nurses,survivors help a sister out.Thanks.
https://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/whats-pityriasis-rosea. the link .
Re: Pityriasis Rosea-anyone With A Survival Testimony? by tempex88(m): 3:27pm On Feb 14, 2018
Currently battling it. It's not easy sister
Re: Pityriasis Rosea-anyone With A Survival Testimony? by chara019: 6:48pm On Feb 16, 2018
Really?
Not easy atall,but I promise you would be fine,presently my rashes are out but left with black patches all over.
you will be fine

(1) (Reply)

Why Using Banana Is The Best Way To Treat The Skin From Acne- METHODS / JOHESU: NMA Seek Role In Negotiating Health Workers’ Demands / How To Detect Cervical Cancer At It's Earlier Stage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.