Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

How To Detect Cervical Cancer At It's Earlier Stage. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Detect Cervical Cancer At It's Earlier Stage. (703 Views)

Some Diseases You Can Detect Yourself Through Smell / Lady Diagnosed With Cancer At 23 And Had Her Eggs Frozen, Shares Her Story. PICS / Free Cervical Cancer Screening By Isabella Ayuk Foundation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Detect Cervical Cancer At It's Earlier Stage. by Hephzibahmusic: 6:26pm On Jun 12, 2018
What Precisely is Cervical CANCER ?

I know you might have probably heard about Cervical cancer, but I want us know extensively about this deadly disease, how to detect it early and the treatment

Cervical cancer is a sort of cancer growth caused by an virus called human papillomavirus or HPV. HPV develops and grows gradually overtime. Before this disease happens in the cervix, the cells experience changes, starting to grow wild and after some time , these cells may end up harmful, cancerous and may start to spread all the more profoundly into the cervix and the encompassing areas.

Know that we know a little about Cervical cancer, Let's talk about it Signs and Symptoms.

CERVICAL CANCER SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS

1. Abnormal bleeding between menstrual periods, after sex or after menopause

2. Noxious white Vaginal discharge.

3. Painful and Freqent Urination

4. Pain during sexual intercourse

5. Weight reduction , Persistent pelvic or back pain.

6. lower stomach torment may likewise happen.

Read more here

http://adeshealth..com/2018/06/how-to-detect-cervical-cancer-at-its.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

The Killing Field Called Unth Ituku/ozalla Enugu / How Can I Get Rid Of This Nonsense On My Shoulder / Man Wakes Up After 10 Years In Coma,falls Back To Coma After Seeing His Bills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.