Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Stop Abortion...triplets Aborted Only To Be Thrown In Waste Bin[graphic Photo] - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Stop Abortion...triplets Aborted Only To Be Thrown In Waste Bin[graphic Photo] (2181 Views)

My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) / My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts / "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Abortion...triplets Aborted Only To Be Thrown In Waste Bin[graphic Photo] by Shollzycute: 8:42am On Feb 09, 2018
STOP ABORTION....... �����

#ladies please I'm down on my knees in da name of God Almighty stop all this things you're doing, how can you on earth carry an unborn baby you've suffered for about nine months only for you to throw it off in a refuge bin...... This is just outrageous and big murder
This set of triplet babies we're found earlier this morning in a dustbin during an environmental sanitation...... Some ladies are just to #Heartless!! �����������������

Re: Stop Abortion...triplets Aborted Only To Be Thrown In Waste Bin[graphic Photo] by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 09, 2018
OMG.
The person that did this (both the man and the woman involved) will surely rot in hell!!

This is one of the wicked things I have seen in my entire life!!
Re: Stop Abortion...triplets Aborted Only To Be Thrown In Waste Bin[graphic Photo] by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 09, 2018
On a second thought it could be a hospital management that dropped the foetus of the 3 abortion they carried out at the dustbin...

Still so sad tho.
Wicked world we live in.

#150 condom would have prevent this!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Abortion...triplets Aborted Only To Be Thrown In Waste Bin[graphic Photo] by kalufelix(m): 8:53am On Feb 09, 2018
. shocked.

Not One Not Two But Three!!
This Is The Wickediest Thing I've Ever Seen.

The Least They Could Have Done Was To Give Them A Proper Disposal

Damn!
Re: Stop Abortion...triplets Aborted Only To Be Thrown In Waste Bin[graphic Photo] by majamajic(m): 8:55am On Feb 09, 2018
modelmike7:
On a second thought it could be a hospital management that dropped the foetus of the 3 abortion they carried out at the dustbin...

Still so sad tho.
Wicked world we live in.

na #50 naira they are selling in my area
Re: Stop Abortion...triplets Aborted Only To Be Thrown In Waste Bin[graphic Photo] by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 09, 2018
majamajic:

na #50 naira they are selling in my area
That's the quotation for 3 condom sir!
Re: Stop Abortion...triplets Aborted Only To Be Thrown In Waste Bin[graphic Photo] by Yeligray(m): 8:58am On Feb 09, 2018
The heart of men is wicked.. There is no hope for this generation
Re: Stop Abortion...triplets Aborted Only To Be Thrown In Waste Bin[graphic Photo] by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 09, 2018
kalufelix:
. shocked.

Not One Not Two But Three!!
This Is The Wickediest Thing I've Ever Seen..

VERY VERY 'WICKEDIEST' I swear my broda!!
Re: Stop Abortion...triplets Aborted Only To Be Thrown In Waste Bin[graphic Photo] by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 09, 2018
Which question please. Why is 1 so bug and mature than the rest since they're going to come out as triplets

Those that indulge in this abortion karma be looking at them like

Re: Stop Abortion...triplets Aborted Only To Be Thrown In Waste Bin[graphic Photo] by KanwuliaExtra: 9:40am On Feb 09, 2018
Shyte-hole-country tinz! cry
Re: Stop Abortion...triplets Aborted Only To Be Thrown In Waste Bin[graphic Photo] by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 09, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Shyte-hole-country tinz! cry
You are so right KanwuliaExtra....
Re: Stop Abortion...triplets Aborted Only To Be Thrown In Waste Bin[graphic Photo] by 1Sharon(f): 1:13pm On Feb 09, 2018
modelmike7:

Still so sad tho.
Wicked world we live in.

Yes I feel a doctor may have terminated the pregnancy. They look like they have birth defects.

One is bigger than the rest
Re: Stop Abortion...triplets Aborted Only To Be Thrown In Waste Bin[graphic Photo] by 1Sharon(f): 1:16pm On Feb 09, 2018
Shollzycute:

#ladies please I'm down on my knees in da name of God Almighty stop all this things you're doing, how can you on earth carry an unborn baby you've suffered for about nine months only for you to throw it off in a refuge bin...... This is just outrageous and big murder
This set of triplet babies we're found earlier this morning in a dustbin during an environmental sanitation...... Some ladies are just to #Heartless!! �����������������

She didn't carry the baby for nine months
Re: Stop Abortion...triplets Aborted Only To Be Thrown In Waste Bin[graphic Photo] by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 09, 2018
1Sharon:

Yes I feel a doctor may have terminated the pregnancy. They look like they have birth defects.

One is bigger than the rest

Yes, you are right Sharon.
Re: Stop Abortion...triplets Aborted Only To Be Thrown In Waste Bin[graphic Photo] by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 09, 2018
Shollzycute:

Abortion must be legalized and limited to a time frame. In most countries, you have three months to make up your mind. Unless the mother's life is not in danger, you cannot abort the pregnancy after the first trimester. If you outlaw abortion entirely, you will find babies in dustbins and women will still find a way to abort risking their wombs to be damaged.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Abortion...triplets Aborted Only To Be Thrown In Waste Bin[graphic Photo] by darlenese(f): 2:18pm On Feb 09, 2018
*crying *
Re: Stop Abortion...triplets Aborted Only To Be Thrown In Waste Bin[graphic Photo] by Escalze(m): 4:12pm On Feb 11, 2019
People are wicked and heartless
What a life
Re: Stop Abortion...triplets Aborted Only To Be Thrown In Waste Bin[graphic Photo] by ElsonMorali: 6:31pm On Feb 11, 2019
Those who have aborted a pregnancy should understand that they will be aborted in their mothers' wombs when next they reincarnate to this life. They will feel every moment of the pains of abortion as a fetus in their mothers' wombs.

This is the Law of Karma.

angry
Re: Stop Abortion...triplets Aborted Only To Be Thrown In Waste Bin[graphic Photo] by ElsonMorali: 6:34pm On Feb 11, 2019
Mindfulness:

Abortion must be legalized and limited to a time frame. In most countries, you have three months to make up your mind. Unless the mother's life is not in danger, you cannot abort the pregnancy after the first trimester. If you outlaw abortion entirely, you will find babies in dustbins and women will still find a way to abort risking their wombs to be damaged.

Legalizing abortion is not the solution to end abortion.

Isn't that obvious?

What you call a fetus is actually a baby with all the functions of the human being developing.

Abortion is murder.

The safest place for an unborn child used to be its mother's womb.

All lives matter, from the womb to the tomb.

1 Like

Re: Stop Abortion...triplets Aborted Only To Be Thrown In Waste Bin[graphic Photo] by JoannaSedley(f): 8:10pm On Feb 11, 2019
They are not triplets as opined by the op. The GA varies by mere looking at it. Probably from an abortion clinic close by.

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If Your Wife Is Cheating On You / Please For Married Men How Do You Cope With Excess Luggages In Your Room From W / The Bitter Truth About Friendships And Why They Break.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.