Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts (58955 Views)

Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma / Well, She Called Off Our Wedding. / "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by politicoNG: 9:21pm On Apr 15, 2022
Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7077354/young-lady-called-off-wedding#111920459

MY ABORTED MARRIAGE WITH SANDRA OBI (Ada uburu); MY STORY

Contrary to the statement my wife posted on her Facebook profile bearing Ada Uburu, which is currently trending, this is my story.

Let me first clarify that we have dated for over 8 years and she bears Ada Uburu with her official name, Michael Helen Ozioma, and another identity - Sandra Obi, which she uses to suit her purpose of identification at a particular time. Within these years, I have never on any occasion, irrespective of the level of provocation, raised my hand on her and this is because I respect adore her. There was no such occurrence where I raised a knife, cutlass, and or harmer on her and it was shocking to read her fabrications in that regard.

Accepted that there is no perfect relationship, I can’t deny the fact that we sometimes disagree but it never led to assault as she alleged. I make the above statements knowing that we were not leaving alone but surrounded by relatives which can as well serve as witnesses to how we lived while we were together in my house. My mother-in-law still keeps in touch to date. This goes to prove that she is on her own and doesn’t enjoy her family’s support in the destructive line she has towed.

This is difficult for me to bring to the public domain but I am aware that he who asserts must prove and that silence sometimes means acceptance and as such, I am handicapped safe from letting the public into this issue. I am now certain that she isn’t the woman meant for me as She is more interested in tarnishing my image and ruining my reputation after swindling me and postponing our scheduled marriage for four consecutive times. To what gains exactly? Even after terminating three of my pregnancies without my consent. Why would a rational thinking woman keep quiet while I spend heavily on wedding arrangements when she was convinced she didn’t want the marriage to hold.

She had always maintained that she never wanted a child before wedlock, which I accepted and respected her decision because of the love I have for her. After paying her bride price in 2020, she took in and terminated the pregnancy at Federal Teaching Hospital, Abakaliki. That was the third pregnancy she terminated. I was pained and we had some misunderstanding and it got to a stage where my mother-in-law got worried if she could still get pregnant because of her series of abortions. Be it as it may, when we went for marriage counseling, the church decided that her condition doesn’t permit holy matrimony but rather marriage blessings, this got her unnecessarily worked up. She became hostile to me and got angry at any little provocation. It was the height of her frustration. She isn’t what I bargained for after all.

The pictures I see all over the internet are misleading and a ploy to lead the general public astray. This is someone I have supported financially even to the extent of opening a pharmaceutical and poultry business for her, facilitated her covid 19 grants which she never gave me a dime from, rather she had her way and lavished it on her extravagant lifestyle.

I thank God that she is taking this direction and I accept and respect her decision. But telling lies to play a victim, is way beyond normal and unacceptable. Regardless of what happened, she is having my child, and the Uburu tradition and culture don't allow that I receive the dowry I paid as she is pregnant for me at present, when she delivered my child, I will surely receive my dowry. A woman with multiple identities.

David Okike
Husband to Sandra Obi

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=5096889230391505&id=100002114362063

Lalasticlala Mynd44

53 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by immortalcrown(m): 9:21pm On Apr 15, 2022
grin
I said in my previous comment that she was probably in the relationship for material and sexual benefits. Otherwise, why did she date a highly abusive man for more than a year? Are there no men she dated for less than a year? Why didn't she give those ones more than a year to see if they would change? grin

Fools who reason with their anus attacked me. Now, the man says she terminated pregnancies many times and squandered his money.

She does not want to marry him. She was giving him a hope of marriage just to tie him down and milk him continuously. When he ran out of patience and insisted on them getting married without further delay, the gold digger frantically scampered away. grin

295 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by sholatech(m): 9:26pm On Apr 15, 2022
Kai.
Always two sides to every story

110 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by Daniel7543: 9:28pm On Apr 15, 2022
Never you judge by your emotions. One need to hear from both sides.

There was a thread a man was declared wanted for beating his wife... The wife said so many ill things about her husband.

My comment was like "we need to hear from her husband's side of the story before we judge"

You need to see the way funmicoconuts, Kobojunkie, Jennyclay and Mariangeles dragged me like I fvck them for a night and refused to pay them.

Folks, stop judging by your emotions. That gender who bleeds in between their legs are dangerous.

543 Likes 36 Shares

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by rickpat(m): 9:32pm On Apr 15, 2022
who are we going to believe?...you two should get some rest.... whether you both get married or not...IT DOESN'T REDUCE THE COST OF LIVING IN NIGERIA...adults acting like kids...using your private life to entertain people on social media...old fools

40 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:35pm On Apr 15, 2022
3 abortions before marriage... that womb has passed its sell by date already. kai, get your dowry back asap!

on another note, let us jejely wait to hear what she has to say about the above....

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by MarveworldG: 9:37pm On Apr 15, 2022
Always wait for the other side of the story

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:40pm On Apr 15, 2022
A wise king will never hear one side to judge

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by ipobarecriminals: 9:41pm On Apr 15, 2022
shocked sad lobatan ooo

1 Like

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by tommykiwi(m): 9:41pm On Apr 15, 2022
The earlier the better.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by GIANTPLUSHUB: 9:41pm On Apr 15, 2022
Okay naaw

1 Like

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 9:41pm On Apr 15, 2022
Erm!!!!
We the online In-laws will give you feedback later
Last last,na baby mama go be the everlasting solution

20 Likes

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by amateurcrypto: 9:41pm On Apr 15, 2022
God bless their marriage

2 Likes

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by gaby(m): 9:42pm On Apr 15, 2022
A beautiful rebuttal...

She never really loved you, sir.

That is the A-Z of the entire ish

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:42pm On Apr 15, 2022
I don't believe the side of his story. He has fumbled on his writeup

69 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:42pm On Apr 15, 2022
..... I just dey laugh. We never ready to tell ourselves the truth inrespect of domestic violence.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by Zchi1052(m): 9:43pm On Apr 15, 2022
Na to know the real truth be the Koko for now

Anyways that's their own cup of coffee
Let me focus on this head of cat fish pepper soup ...no time for amebo

5 Likes

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by fasho01(m): 9:43pm On Apr 15, 2022
This is why until you hear both sides of a story, you can never make an informed contribution

7 Likes

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by Amuluonyenaego: 9:43pm On Apr 15, 2022
OK na dem sabi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 15, 2022
:Hahahahaha
Which one is aborted marriage again?

4 Likes

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by nanauju(f): 9:44pm On Apr 15, 2022
undecided tongue

1 Like

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by okomile(f): 9:44pm On Apr 15, 2022
Right choice

Life has no duplicate
grin

1 Like

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by wowmenow: 9:44pm On Apr 15, 2022
I fear who no fear woman

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by segebobo: 9:44pm On Apr 15, 2022
Hmmm, it's always good to listen to both sides of a matter before judging. With the way netizens reacted to the ladies accusation...this guy has been crucified already

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Am I Doing Wrong By Supporting My Boyfriend Financially? / My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! / Should I Confront My Brother's Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.