Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Facebook Face Recognition Updates With 6 Amazing Features - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Facebook Face Recognition Updates With 6 Amazing Features (351 Views)

Passengers Of 18-Seater Bus ‘Burnt Beyond Recognition’ In Anambra Road Accident / Movie Updates With Direct Download Links On Whatsapp, Hoestories,18+comics / How To Protect Your Identity On Facebook With Face Recognition Technology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Face Recognition Updates With 6 Amazing Features by Valentinejr(m): 9:53am On Feb 09, 2018
Facebook Face Recognition for More Features you may like, and just this morning, I got few updates with features that I want to share with you.

Source: http://www.weusenaira.com/facebook-face-recognition-updates-wit-10-amazing-features/

Introducing Face Recognition for More Features

Hi Valentine, we’re always working to make Facebook better, so we're adding more ways to use face recognition besides just suggesting tags. For example, face recognition technology can do things like:

• Find photos you're in but haven't been tagged
• Help protect you from strangers using your photo
• Tell people with visual impairments who's in your photo or video

You control face recognition. This setting is on, but you can turn it off any time, which applies to features we may add later.

-The Facebook Team

But here are few thing they made me know about the Facebook face recognition updates

Face Recognition Settings
To recognize whether you're in a photo or video our system compares it with your profile picture, and photos and videos that you're tagged in. This lets us know when you're in other photos and videos so we can create better experiences. Learn more.

Face Recognition

Close

Do you want Facebook to be able to recognize you in photos and videos?

The Importance of Facebook Face Recognition
We use face recognition technology so we can offer features that do things like:

#1. let you tag people quickly and easily

#2. help protect you from strangers using a photo of you as their profile picture

#3. help people with visual impairments by telling them who's in a photo or video

#4. and let you know when you might appear in photos or videos, but haven't been tagged.

#5. You'll only be notified about photos that you're in the audience for.

#6. To figure out if you’re in a photo or video, our system compares it with an analysis of photos and videos; such as your profile picture and photos and videos that you’re tagged in.

How Do I Set My Facebook Face Recognition?
You are just a click away from the setting. Navigate to the 'Setting' Side of your Facebook Account.

You can control face recognition in your settings. Go to More.

Tap the Privacy Shortcuts

Select  More Settings 

Click on 'Face Recognition'

And now, what seems like the last step to setting up your Facebook Face recognition.

Tap as it is said in the picture below:

Select Yes if you want to let Facebook recognize you in photos and videos.

Select No if you don't want to let Facebook recognize you in photos and videos.

Note: You can turn the setting on or off at any time, which will also apply to any features we add later.

More details and images: http://www.weusenaira.com/facebook-face-recognition-updates-wit-10-amazing-features/

I hope this article helps!

(1) (Reply)

Man Tells How He Stopped The Strongest Person He Knows From Killing Himself / How To Create An Android Application For Your Blog Or Wordpress Or Site For Fre / Prightle Solutions - Home Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.