Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Man Tells How He Stopped The Strongest Person He Knows From Killing Himself - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Tells How He Stopped The Strongest Person He Knows From Killing Himself (356 Views)

Tribes With The Strongest Juju In Nigeria -history / Top 10 African Countries That Have Strongest Juju And Witchcraft / Villagers Catch Huge Python In Awka, Anambra, Cut Its Stomach Open After Killing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Tells How He Stopped The Strongest Person He Knows From Killing Himself by DailyNuella: 6:43am On Feb 28, 2018
According to @SantosTHEBOSS who took to Twitter to share the story, he spent more than an hour trying to convince a friend who’s ordinarily a super strong person that he has more to live for, and doesn’t deserve to take his own life.

He said men are most likely to hide pain and depression but went on to charge them not to keep quite iin the face of all of these.

He wrote

” Today, I spent over an hour begging my close friend, not to take his own life. Dude had tied the ropes. One of the strongest people I know, broken to that extent. Men are more likely to hide pains and depression, especially with so much expected lately. Don’t man up. Talk!

I noticed his status updates were slightly weird and video called.

He probably had been there for a while, too scared/brave to let the chair underneath go.

Not been that sad in a while, had to remind him how valuable he was to everyone. He hung up. I sent billions of messages.

My point is

1. Don't be scared or ashamed to open up about depression or suicidal thoughts
2. Don't disregard anyone who opens up about such feelings to you.
3. They are not cowards, they are just humans."

Source: http://dailyleakblog.com/2018/02/28/nigerian-man-narrates-how-he-stopped-one-of-the-strongest-people-he-knows-from-committing-suicide-due-to-depression/

Re: Man Tells How He Stopped The Strongest Person He Knows From Killing Himself by Dranoid: 6:48am On Feb 28, 2018
People need to be sensitized on this depression issue
Re: Man Tells How He Stopped The Strongest Person He Knows From Killing Himself by Partnerbiz(f): 6:48am On Feb 28, 2018
is lala still doing road work

see food abeg

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Vote And Lets See What Nairalanders Think About Nigerian Police. / How Much Is The Price Of Fuel In Your Area / Amazing Way To Increase Your Website Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.