Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,395 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Hushpuppi: "I Sold Eva Water To Ice Prince" (Throwback Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi: "I Sold Eva Water To Ice Prince" (Throwback Photo) (88160 Views)

How I Sold My Cars, Lost My 40-Year-Old Son To Sickness — Alapini Osa / Frank Edwards: I Sold 'Okpa' For 10 Years And It Was My Daily Meal / Eva Alordiah Reveals Her Daily Vagina Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi: "I Sold Eva Water To Ice Prince" (Throwback Photo) by kullozone(m): 5:35pm On Feb 09, 2018
When they start to diss am naw, na em go begin shout say them dey hate on am.
I keep telling people that this guy just get rotten belle for people wey pass am, plus the fact that he's just trying to stay relevant.

#FL
#Fakelife
#Mumuhumanbeign

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: "I Sold Eva Water To Ice Prince" (Throwback Photo) by illegalking: 5:52pm On Feb 09, 2018
femi4:
Dats not David's handle
Leave am Maga no go finish for this world..
Re: Hushpuppi: "I Sold Eva Water To Ice Prince" (Throwback Photo) by YoungSharawy4444(m): 5:54pm On Feb 09, 2018
hushdog and stupidity are like #breadandtea

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: "I Sold Eva Water To Ice Prince" (Throwback Photo) by NaijaElba(m): 6:14pm On Feb 09, 2018
The way this Hushpuppi makes so much noise about Gucci, someone will begin to imagine if he is the only one that wears Gucci.
When he had issues with Mompha, he was just ranting Gucci this, Patek watch that.
Even with Phyno, he was still shouting Gucci this, patek that. Now, it's MI
Oboy, Gucci erigo this boy o.
Hushpuppi, it's true u wear Gucci and Patek watch but don't forget Gucci and Patek are someone's company.
U are not the only one buying branded commodities.
We dey chop Dangote Indomie, spaghetti, we dey use Dangote Cement, even Coca Cola Eva water, but that doesn't place us on the same category with these people.
Millionaires are no longer proud of mere designer's cloths and foot wears. They now brag with their yatchs, private jets, Gold plated vehicles, their charitable organizations and foundations etc. But every year, You are still bragging with the same Gucci wears and Patek watch that has being in existence even before your grand mother married your grandfather. Abeg, upgrade this is 2018. U can't be talking about the same thing all the time. We don hear that one.
A tree laden with fruits, bends low.
Be humble

4 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: "I Sold Eva Water To Ice Prince" (Throwback Photo) by Curry30: 7:34pm On Feb 09, 2018
What "JOB" does this Hushpuppi do?
Re: Hushpuppi: "I Sold Eva Water To Ice Prince" (Throwback Photo) by bewacharlie(m): 7:45pm On Feb 09, 2018
[quote author=jazinogold post=64920345] grin
same way I go do throw back wen I enter white house grin grin grin[/quote u mean the white house in ur village? undecided
Re: Hushpuppi: "I Sold Eva Water To Ice Prince" (Throwback Photo) by seenga(m): 8:02pm On Feb 09, 2018
Don't mind the rubbish OP. I also thought I'd see him selling the water to iceprince and then I for ask the op who snap the picture.
GloriaNinja:
undecided I THOUGHT I WOULD SEE A PICTURE OF HIM SELLING THE PURE WATER TO ICE PRINCE.
Re: Hushpuppi: "I Sold Eva Water To Ice Prince" (Throwback Photo) by Matinho: 8:30pm On Feb 09, 2018
Hahahaha na so hushpuppi dey make money o ,from people like that
illegalking:
Leave am Maga no go finish for this world..
Re: Hushpuppi: "I Sold Eva Water To Ice Prince" (Throwback Photo) by Matinho: 8:31pm On Feb 09, 2018
BJ
Curry30:
What "JOB" does this Hushpuppi do?
Re: Hushpuppi: "I Sold Eva Water To Ice Prince" (Throwback Photo) by bewla(m): 8:58pm On Feb 09, 2018
Flexherbal:
Such is life !
One day we will also be on top.

Read comments below:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Be-LbwalSum/
blow
Re: Hushpuppi: "I Sold Eva Water To Ice Prince" (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 09, 2018
Re: Hushpuppi: "I Sold Eva Water To Ice Prince" (Throwback Photo) by Calebosko(m): 10:34am On Feb 10, 2018
aribabz:

Which scratch did he start from?, what was his job in Malaysia?, who where his employees? How did he make all the money he's lavishing around? Of course we all know what they do over there
to sale his kidney or drugs
Re: Hushpuppi: "I Sold Eva Water To Ice Prince" (Throwback Photo) by Neymar1095(m): 10:47am On Feb 10, 2018
Richest Boy in Nigeria. My role model
Re: Hushpuppi: "I Sold Eva Water To Ice Prince" (Throwback Photo) by Phemitelacaster: 2:03pm On Feb 10, 2018
Wu tell u say na d real davido be dat... Na one of dis scammer trying to impersonate him
Re: Hushpuppi: "I Sold Eva Water To Ice Prince" (Throwback Photo) by Afrocentric: 3:56pm On Feb 10, 2018
td2tnkstr:
That's not Davido.
you have eye problem
Re: Hushpuppi: "I Sold Eva Water To Ice Prince" (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 10, 2018
Afrocentric:
you have eye problem
You are obviously the only one with eye problem. You must be an idiot to quote me to spew insult. When you're done running your mouth tell me how davido's IG handle suddenly developed double "I" in "official".
Re: Hushpuppi: "I Sold Eva Water To Ice Prince" (Throwback Photo) by Afrocentric: 5:03pm On Feb 10, 2018
td2tnkstr:

You are obviously the only one with eye problem. You must be an idiot to quote me to spew insult. When you're done running your mouth tell me how davido's IG handle suddenly developed double "I" in "official".
FRUSTRATION
Re: Hushpuppi: "I Sold Eva Water To Ice Prince" (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 10, 2018
Afrocentric:
FRUSTRATION
Keep listing your problems hopefully you find someone who can help.
Re: Hushpuppi: "I Sold Eva Water To Ice Prince" (Throwback Photo) by Afrocentric: 8:31pm On Feb 10, 2018
td2tnkstr:

Keep listing your problems hopefully you find someone who can help.
you need help. I won't render it to you. JUST GO AND DIE
Re: Hushpuppi: "I Sold Eva Water To Ice Prince" (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 10, 2018
Afrocentric:
you need help. I won't render it to you. JUST GO AND DIE
\
After running your mouth like a loose tap simply because you refused to apply common sense before quoting me. Idiot.
Re: Hushpuppi: "I Sold Eva Water To Ice Prince" (Throwback Photo) by Afrocentric: 10:10pm On Feb 10, 2018
td2tnkstr:
\
After running your mouth like a loose tap simply because you refused to apply common sense before quoting me. Idiot.
you are just as useless as your father
Re: Hushpuppi: "I Sold Eva Water To Ice Prince" (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 4:30am On Feb 11, 2018
Afrocentric:
you are just as useless as your father
Your entire generation are the useless ones. I'm not surprised you have d effontery to bring my father into your foolishness, your first quote and your entire NL post history says so much about your upbringing. Take out your frustration on your parents who failed to bring you up properly, you nitwit.
Re: Hushpuppi: "I Sold Eva Water To Ice Prince" (Throwback Photo) by Afrocentric: 8:20am On Feb 11, 2018
td2tnkstr:

Your entire generation are the useless ones. I'm not surprised you have d effontery to bring my father into your foolishness, your first quote and your entire NL post history says so much about your upbringing. Take out your frustration on your parents who failed to bring you up properly, you nitwit.
you just showed the world that you are from a broken and lawless home. Id.iot
Re: Hushpuppi: "I Sold Eva Water To Ice Prince" (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 11, 2018
Afrocentric:
you just showed the world that you are from a broken and lawless home. Id.iot
Says the fool who started the insults.
Re: Hushpuppi: "I Sold Eva Water To Ice Prince" (Throwback Photo) by Afrocentric: 2:54pm On Feb 11, 2018
td2tnkstr:

Says the fool who started the insults.
my own fo.ol is the smallest one, your father is my senior in foolish.ness
Re: Hushpuppi: "I Sold Eva Water To Ice Prince" (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 11, 2018
Afrocentric:
my own fo.ol is the smallest one, your father is my senior in foolish.ness
So now who is showing the world he comes from a broken and lawless home? Growing up, i doubt you had a father figure or maybe the one you think you had was of no reasonable use in your pathetic life. Again, vent your frustration on your parents for bringing you up poorly.
You quoted me to rain insults when we had no business in the first place and you still foolishly kept responding even after realising your wrong. Just goes to show how brain-dead you are.
Re: Hushpuppi: "I Sold Eva Water To Ice Prince" (Throwback Photo) by Afrocentric: 5:46pm On Feb 11, 2018
td2tnkstr:

So now who is showing the world he comes from a broken and lawless home? Growing up, i doubt you had a father figure or maybe the one you think you had was of no reasonable use in your pathetic life. Again, vent your frustration on your parents for bringing you up poorly.
You quoted me to rain insults when we had no business in the first place and you still foolishly kept responding even after realising your wrong. Just goes to show how brain-dead you are.
my brain was not dead as your FRUSTRATED Parents
Re: Hushpuppi: "I Sold Eva Water To Ice Prince" (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 11, 2018
Afrocentric:
my brain was not dead as your FRUSTRATED Parents
Hahaha your problem is definitely beyond what the eyes can see. I refuse to continue trading words with an illiterate. All your responses so far are almost incoherent. You can't even construct a basic sentence. Your primary school teachers would be so ashamed I.e. if you were privileged to see the four walls of a school.
Keep exposing the bad parenting you got. I refuse to stoop so low to keep exchanging words with someone whose IQ is lower than that of a cockroach.
Next time, you don't quote someone who never mentioned you to insult especially when they are right and you're wrong. Common sense would have told you that but unfortunately it's a rare gift not everyone was lucky to get. Run along.
Re: Hushpuppi: "I Sold Eva Water To Ice Prince" (Throwback Photo) by Afrocentric: 6:31pm On Feb 11, 2018
td2tnkstr:

Hahaha your problem is definitely beyond what the eyes can see. I refuse to continue trading words with an illiterate. All your responses so far are almost incoherent. You can't even construct a basic sentence. Your primary school teachers would be so ashamed I.e. if you were privileged to see the four walls of a school.
Keep exposing the bad parenting you got. I refuse to stoop so low to keep exchanging words with someone whose IQ is lower than that of a cockroach.
Next time, you don't quote someone who never mentioned you to insult especially when they are right and you're wrong. Common sense would have told you that but unfortunately it's a rare gift not everyone was lucky to get. Run along.
why would I waste my time typing long text for a slowpoke like you? You that is a Worthless Idi.ot. See how many hours it took you to type this rubbish. Frustrated soul
Re: Hushpuppi: "I Sold Eva Water To Ice Prince" (Throwback Photo) by turhibdwhale(m): 9:57pm On Feb 12, 2018
No one knows tomorrow, never look down on anyone.
God has His perfect plan for us,we're just running helter and skelter, what will be will be.

You never knew you'll become what you are today.
You only need to thank God in your life not shading someone

If you can make it with illegal means I believe God will bless me with a legit source.
Re: Hushpuppi: "I Sold Eva Water To Ice Prince" (Throwback Photo) by GloriaNinja(f): 2:02pm On Feb 14, 2018
seenga:
Don't mind the rubbish OP. I also thought I'd see him selling the water to iceprince and then I for ask the op who snap the picture.
lol funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dj Cuppy And Halima, Dangote's Daughter Pictured Together / Kanayo O Kanayo Opens His House In Aboh-Mbaise, Imo (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Causes Stir With Her Braless Appearance At An Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.