Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

How I Sold My Cars, Lost My 40-Year-Old Son To Sickness — Alapini Osa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Sold My Cars, Lost My 40-Year-Old Son To Sickness — Alapini Osa (46271 Views)

Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars / Davido: I Haven't Driven Any Of My Cars In Almost A Year / AY: Why I Flaunt My Cars And House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Sold My Cars, Lost My 40-Year-Old Son To Sickness — Alapini Osa by Omihanifa: 12:06am On Jun 30, 2023
Veteran actor, Ganiu Nofiu, popularly known as Alapini Osa, has revealed how he sold his car to take care of his 40 year-old son who was bedridden and eventually lost him after months of receiving treatment.

Speaking about how life took a turn for the worse for him in a video that started trending on social media platforms on Friday, the actor, who is famous for playing the role of herbalist in movies and Instagram skits, stated that life had not remained the same for him since the death of his son whose sickness forced him to sell some of his personal valuables including his car.

Alapini appealed to Nigerians, especially his fans, to show him similar gesture extended to his colleague and friend, Lalude, who last week received donations from many people across the country to purchase a new car.

A popular skit maker, Kamo State, who was instrumental to how Lalude became a car owner days after posting his video on social media platforms, is equally making similar moves to appeal to Nigerians to purchase a car for Alapini.

He pointed out that he’s committed to using his platform to draw support for legendary Nigerian actors in the Yoruba speaking movies.

According to him: “I had 4 Runner SUV and another car but I sold them and lost other valuables when my first born took ill and was bedridden. It was a difficult time for me at that time. He was a 40-year-old man but he died eventually and I accepted it as an act of God.

“I am not asking Nigerians to raise money for me to take care of my health because I am medically fine, but I need a car and I know Nigerians who bought a car for my friend, Lalude, can do same for me too. I am trusting Nigerians and my fans outside the country to make this dream a reality.”

https://tribuneonlineng.com/how-i-sold-my-cars-lost-my-40-year-old-son-to-sickness-alapini/

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Sold My Cars, Lost My 40-Year-Old Son To Sickness — Alapini Osa by Goalnaldo(m): 1:37am On Jun 30, 2023
You lost your son and suddenly a car is your problem. Odi egwu. Most people quoting me were sleeping like a sloth when i read and digested this thread. You all should rest please.

27 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How I Sold My Cars, Lost My 40-Year-Old Son To Sickness — Alapini Osa by Ahmed0336(m): 2:02am On Jun 30, 2023
Goalnaldo:
You lost your son and suddenly a car is your problem. Odi egwu.
You want make trekking kill dis old man
He isn't asking for G- wagon or maybach bro.

176 Likes 11 Shares

Re: How I Sold My Cars, Lost My 40-Year-Old Son To Sickness — Alapini Osa by Jbleenk: 2:48am On Jun 30, 2023
Actors going on social media soliciting for help to buy car is becoming a trend. Watch as a lot more actors take up this trend.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Sold My Cars, Lost My 40-Year-Old Son To Sickness — Alapini Osa by Karlifate: 7:58am On Jun 30, 2023
Jbleenk:
Actors going on social media soliciting for help to buy car is becoming a trend. Watch as a lot more actors take up this trend.

Trust Nigerians to always abuse whatever they feel is in vogue.

Just as they're willing to go extra mile to tear the GWR book. cheesy

Anyways, I hope the actor gets his desired help.

19 Likes

Re: How I Sold My Cars, Lost My 40-Year-Old Son To Sickness — Alapini Osa by talented321: 9:21am On Jun 30, 2023
No matter how much you get be calming down and pray you don't face terrible sickness.
The most painful thing that will ever happen to any human being is to start from zero again when you have once arrived, i can relate it is not funny.

95 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Sold My Cars, Lost My 40-Year-Old Son To Sickness — Alapini Osa by Wealthoptulent(m): 10:29am On Jun 30, 2023
Omihanifa:
Veteran actor, Ganiu Nofiu, popularly known as Alapini Osa, has revealed how he sold his car to take care of his 40 year-old son who was bedridden and eventually lost him after months of receiving treatment.

Speaking about how life took a turn for the worse for him in a video that started trending on social media platforms on Friday, the actor, who is famous for playing the role of herbalist in movies and Instagram skits, stated that life had not remained the same for him since the death of his son whose sickness forced him to sell some of his personal valuables including his car.

Alapini appealed to Nigerians, especially his fans, to show him similar gesture extended to his colleague and friend, Lalude, who last week received donations from many people across the country to purchase a new car.

A popular skit maker, Kamo State, who was instrumental to how Lalude became a car owner days after posting his video on social media platforms, is equally making similar moves to appeal to Nigerians to purchase a car for Alapini.

He pointed out that he’s committed to using his platform to draw support for legendary Nigerian actors in the Yoruba speaking movies.

According to him: “I had 4 Runner SUV and another car but I sold them and lost other valuables when my first born took ill and was bedridden. It was a difficult time for me at that time. He was a 40-year-old man but he died eventually and I accepted it as an act of God.

“I am not asking Nigerians to raise money for me to take care of my health because I am medically fine, but I need a car and I know Nigerians who bought a car for my friend, Lalude, can do same for me too. I am trusting Nigerians and my fans outside the country to make this dream a reality.”

https://tribuneonlineng.com/how-i-sold-my-cars-lost-my-40-year-old-son-to-sickness-alapini/

Cc lalasticlala nlfpmod

Dey worked for the young ones, paved ways but were left behind

17 Likes

Re: How I Sold My Cars, Lost My 40-Year-Old Son To Sickness — Alapini Osa by Blazebond(m): 11:28am On Jun 30, 2023
I like this actor very much,so sad for the loss of his son,it is painful. He did his best for his child,may the soul of his son R.I.P and GOD will give him the strength to remain strong after such a sad loss.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Sold My Cars, Lost My 40-Year-Old Son To Sickness — Alapini Osa by Agbadocassava: 1:09pm On Jun 30, 2023
Oga o, make Buhari sef no go come out o…
Re: How I Sold My Cars, Lost My 40-Year-Old Son To Sickness — Alapini Osa by Chuknovski(m): 1:09pm On Jun 30, 2023
He's such a great actor, he did well in ijakumo, he would get the car in no time, old man shouldn't suffer cry

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Sold My Cars, Lost My 40-Year-Old Son To Sickness — Alapini Osa by bennybuhari: 1:10pm On Jun 30, 2023
Let's take care of these legends before they die. So sad to hear that a boxer that represented Nigeria at the Olympics, Jerry Okorodudu died and the hospital failed to release his corpse over ordinary N600K

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Sold My Cars, Lost My 40-Year-Old Son To Sickness — Alapini Osa by Spirit247: 1:10pm On Jun 30, 2023

4 Likes

Re: How I Sold My Cars, Lost My 40-Year-Old Son To Sickness — Alapini Osa by Rexymania(m): 1:10pm On Jun 30, 2023
These guys indulge in spiritual things, when you stop donating to the deity of the movie industry, the evil in that industry starts collecting the wealth

Or maybe baba duh fvck toto wey no good 😁😁

God help us o
Re: How I Sold My Cars, Lost My 40-Year-Old Son To Sickness — Alapini Osa by Kingluqman(m): 1:10pm On Jun 30, 2023
grin
Re: How I Sold My Cars, Lost My 40-Year-Old Son To Sickness — Alapini Osa by Kharol1234: 1:10pm On Jun 30, 2023
Baba they tell us say the car sick 2.

God will provide for you sir
Re: How I Sold My Cars, Lost My 40-Year-Old Son To Sickness — Alapini Osa by Oblongata: 1:11pm On Jun 30, 2023
Nana qill surely get a car. But i saw baba with Kamo on that issue na? Make i no loud am sha...

1 Like

Re: How I Sold My Cars, Lost My 40-Year-Old Son To Sickness — Alapini Osa by SmartyPants(m): 1:11pm On Jun 30, 2023
Jbleenk:

Why not? They entertained us for free or next to nothing in their youth because the same Nigerians they are begging from now, would pirate their movies and not allow them to prosper.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Sold My Cars, Lost My 40-Year-Old Son To Sickness — Alapini Osa by Kingluqman(m): 1:11pm On Jun 30, 2023
Goalnaldo:
Don't take it personal were!!! He sold his car to take care of his sick son, and the son later died.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Sold My Cars, Lost My 40-Year-Old Son To Sickness — Alapini Osa by hush15: 1:12pm On Jun 30, 2023
Jbleenk:

Instead of lining up at Bourdillon or Aso Rock for their share of emilokan...
Re: How I Sold My Cars, Lost My 40-Year-Old Son To Sickness — Alapini Osa by Aarenasbaba(m): 1:12pm On Jun 30, 2023
Goalnaldo:
Read and understand

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Sold My Cars, Lost My 40-Year-Old Son To Sickness — Alapini Osa by SAMBARRY: 1:12pm On Jun 30, 2023
Chaii
Re: How I Sold My Cars, Lost My 40-Year-Old Son To Sickness — Alapini Osa by MightySparrow: 1:13pm On Jun 30, 2023
Goalnaldo:

Bad belle useless Igbo man.

I am not referring to all igbós, many Igbos are sane and humane. You must be a strange Igbo from Daura.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Sold My Cars, Lost My 40-Year-Old Son To Sickness — Alapini Osa by sholay4star: 1:13pm On Jun 30, 2023
Sad
Re: How I Sold My Cars, Lost My 40-Year-Old Son To Sickness — Alapini Osa by absoluteSuccess: 1:14pm On Jun 30, 2023
Goalnaldo:

He's not begging you.

You can beg too, if not man, you will, God.

And He still won't come down for your sake.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Sold My Cars, Lost My 40-Year-Old Son To Sickness — Alapini Osa by omooba969(m): 1:14pm On Jun 30, 2023
Goalnaldo:

Who the fvck are you to determine his needs?

8 Likes

Re: How I Sold My Cars, Lost My 40-Year-Old Son To Sickness — Alapini Osa by MykellOni(m): 1:14pm On Jun 30, 2023
Attendance: Present ✔️
Sorry man, it's a pity when these men were dominating the movie industry back then there was no money like it is now. You guys tried then. Really wish I could help, I honestly wantu see these men enjoy life too. They've done their part in our growing up. It is well!

5 Likes

Re: How I Sold My Cars, Lost My 40-Year-Old Son To Sickness — Alapini Osa by ican2020: 1:14pm On Jun 30, 2023
May God comfort and see you through IJN
Re: How I Sold My Cars, Lost My 40-Year-Old Son To Sickness — Alapini Osa by vickydevoka(m): 1:14pm On Jun 30, 2023
Jbleenk:
Yorubawood actors
Re: How I Sold My Cars, Lost My 40-Year-Old Son To Sickness — Alapini Osa by bestman09(m): 1:14pm On Jun 30, 2023
Re: How I Sold My Cars, Lost My 40-Year-Old Son To Sickness — Alapini Osa by bewla(m): 1:15pm On Jun 30, 2023
Its pain full

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Ends Rivalry ‘with Wizkid’ While Receiving Award At Future Awards Africa / Richard Mofe-Damijo & His Wife, Jumobi Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary / Laura Joins Linda Ikeji In Atlanta As They Await Arrival Of Baby J

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.