Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,568 members, 7,812,840 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Seismic Activity (earthquake Or Volcano) Ongoing In Nigeria And Chad - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seismic Activity (earthquake Or Volcano) Ongoing In Nigeria And Chad (7680 Views)

Massive Protest Ongoing In Yenagoa By The APC / Why Is Boko Haram Not Spreading Jihad Into Niger And Chad? / Massive Attack Ongoing In A Village Near Chibok (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seismic Activity (earthquake Or Volcano) Ongoing In Nigeria And Chad by agathamari(f): 3:45pm On Apr 23, 2010
@lovenifest you are contradicting yourself again and again- you remind me of someone

Re: Seismic Activity (earthquake Or Volcano) Ongoing In Nigeria And Chad by ow11(m): 5:28pm On Apr 23, 2010
agathamari:

@lovenifest you are contradicting yourself again and again-  you remind me of someone

He does remind you of that guy BUT this is lovenifest below in 5D mode vibrating somewhere on Terra Nova 5D

Re: Seismic Activity (earthquake Or Volcano) Ongoing In Nigeria And Chad by lovenifest: 7:22pm On Apr 23, 2010
@lovenifest you are contradicting yourself again and again-  you remind me of someone

Agathamari, where did I derail. pls let me know as the world is full of contradictions and I'm not perfect.

I'm enjoying your thoughtful contributions as you seem knowledgeable on many issues such as Seismic Activity and Mayas where I am deficient.

Also you don't sound Atheist but seem to be pro-2012 unlike others.

-----------
ow11 - Your jokes are becoming too expensive. Be more responsible and constructive. Pls, do me a favour to keep yourself busy, tell the moderator to create a "Science" section.
Re: Seismic Activity (earthquake Or Volcano) Ongoing In Nigeria And Chad by ow11(m): 8:59am On Apr 24, 2010
^^^
The only way anyone can take you any serious is when you begin to use already proven scientific theories to talk about your facts and not hypotheses that haven't been proven and movies thought up by hollywood scriptwriters.

Your post started with seismic activity in Nigeria but failed to address the basic tenets of seismology and didn't provide any evidence of how this is related to a PHYSICAL split of planet earth into 2 halves.

Everyone knows how planets form, why we have an asteroid belt and why tectonic plates move. You on the other hand link all three to meditation of inhabitants of a said planet and UFO visitation and expect to be taken seriously?

If you are vibrating whilst typing on NL, I suggest you come down to 3D mode and explain using geological and physical principles how a mild tremor can cause a split of a planet in half!
Re: Seismic Activity (earthquake Or Volcano) Ongoing In Nigeria And Chad by lovenifest: 9:51am On Apr 24, 2010
LATEST NEWS: PLS READ THIS

A rare Earthquake hits Australia

http://www.colinandrews.net/2012-EarthChanges-QuakeWesternAustralia.html

Scientist comments about current earth changes:
So little is known about the cause of the radar ‘interference signals’ or the
now obvious dramatic increase in Earth changes that one can only make intelligent
but informed speculations. We should look at all the data and not be afraid to think
outside the box.  Are these changes a result of Solar activity or is the sun itself
being influenced by something greater in the Galaxy or even beyond? 

------

Wake up Nigerians and be prepared!!!
Re: Seismic Activity (earthquake Or Volcano) Ongoing In Nigeria And Chad by lovenifest: 9:59am On Apr 24, 2010
April 23, 2010

New quake may manifest in Southern California.

Dear ones, we are detecting a large increase in motion activity in Southern California, north of the previous quake area from Easter Day along the Elsinore Fault line.  This could portend something serious and I advise any of you living in that area to prepare yourselves.  If this is a large manifestation we will lift people off for protection and place them back which is something we often do after it is over.  Most are unaware of this and simply find themselves in a safe area and have no idea how that happened.

Soltec is unsure of how big this may become or if it will manifest within  the next day or so. But please prepare yourselves with survival supplies, because even if you are lifted out of harms way, you may need them after the fact.  This event should it manifest in a large manner, will be at least one to two days out. Prepare yourselves tomorrow.

http://abundanthope.net/pages/Candace_6/New-quake-may-manifest-in-Southern-California.shtml

------

If you are a Nigerian, living in Southern California, take this message serious!!!
Re: Seismic Activity (earthquake Or Volcano) Ongoing In Nigeria And Chad by lovenifest: 10:24am On Apr 24, 2010
ow11 - That was a good constructive contribution.

Well noted and further postings may answer all those questions as I am learning and researching about earth changes just like millions of curious people worldwide.

I am glad you've shown some interest so pls keep it up.
Re: Seismic Activity (earthquake Or Volcano) Ongoing In Nigeria And Chad by agathamari(f): 12:22pm On Apr 24, 2010
lovenifest:

Agathamari, where did I derail. pls let me know as the world is full of contradictions and I'm not perfect.
I'm enjoying your thoughtful contributions as you seem knowledgeable on many issues such as Seismic Activity and Mayas where I am deficient.
Also you don't sound Atheist but seem to be pro-2012 unlike others.
you cry about earthquakes in nigeria but cant provide proff then switch subjects and tell people to see the movie 2012 and make referance to it then later say it has no bearing. 

i do not adhear to organised religion because i feel people should think for themselves and not follow blindly. 

where did i say i was pro 2012?  there are millions of cycle going on around us.  from simplest (cycada breeding) to those on the cosmic level (galaxy orbits) each has an effect on us in one form or another.  is 2012 the end of a cycle?  yes but so was 2010 (3 seperate oceanic cylcles that converged- only happens once ever 700 years or so as well as a dozen other cycles).  will there be some cataclysmic change in the planet?  yes someday - hell we are expected to have another iceage somewhere in the next 12,000-30,000 years.  a culdera eruption in the next 5,000-10,000 years.  an astroid in the next 30,000 years.  all you have to do is pick up a science or history book and see for yourself.  these doomsday people who think climate change is something new have no clue that the climate is always changing and repeating in cycles all we did was help it along a bit.

your alien idea - its assinine to believe we are the only creatures in the universe.  d oi think that they have come to earth?  probably not but if some chance they did they would most probably look at us the same way we look at elephants or bears or birds, not as a siter comunity to help.  if you look at technology (historicaly) ther ewas a gradual increase to what the mezo-americans, eastern asia and mediteranians had, then came the dark ages where technology was lost and people embraced religion.  technology is now back on the upswing - this has nothing to do with E.T.

california, alaska and japan are the most seismicly acticve areas in the world and have earthquakes DAILY! these people know all about quakes they know all about the plate boundries and the risks that exist living there.
Re: Seismic Activity (earthquake Or Volcano) Ongoing In Nigeria And Chad by agathamari(f): 12:47pm On Apr 24, 2010
there is one thing i agree with you on, there needs to be a science board! maybe even a history board
Re: Seismic Activity (earthquake Or Volcano) Ongoing In Nigeria And Chad by lovenifest: 7:46pm On Apr 24, 2010
RECENT 2010 Earthquakes
Magnitude 6.9 SOUTHERN QINGHAI, CHINA, April 13, 2010 (Latest)
Magnitude 6.3 SPAIN April 11, 2010 (Latest)
Magnitude 6.8 SOLOMON ISLANDS April 11, 2010 (Latest)
Magnitude 7.7 NORTHERN SUMATRA, INDONESIA, April 06, 2010 (Latest)
Magnitude 7.2 BAJA, CALIFORNIA, MEXICO, April 04, 2010 (Latest)
Magnitude 4.4 LOS ANGELES AREA, CALIFORNIA, March 16, 2010 (Latest)
Magnitude 6.7 OFFSHORE BIO-BIO, CHILE, March 16, 2010 (Latest)
Magnitude 6.5 EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN, March 14, 2010 (Latest)
Magnitude 6.9 LIBERTADOR O HIGGINS, CHILE March 11, 2010 (Latest)
Magnitude 6.1 EASTERN TURKEY March 08, 2010 (Latest)
Magnitude 6.5 SOUTHWEST SUMATRA, INDONESIA March 05, 2010 (Latest)
Magnitude 6.6 OFFSHORE BIO-BIO, CHILE March 05, 2010 (After Shock)
Magnitude 8.8 OFFSHORE MAULE, CHILE February 27, 2010 (Latest)
Magnitude 7.0 RYUKYU ISLANDS, JAPAN February 26, 2010
Magnitude 6.9 CHINA-RUSSIA-NORTH KOREA BORDER REGION February 18, 2010
Magnitude 3.8 ILLINOIS February 10, 2010
Magnitude 5.9 OFFSHORE NORTHERN CALIFORNIA February 04, 2010
Magnitude 6.2 BOUGAINVILLE REGION, PAPUA NEW GUINEA February 01, 2010
Magnitude 5.9 HAITI REGION January 20, 2010
Magnitude 4.0 OKLAHOMA January 15, 2010
Magnitude 7.0 HAITI REGION January 12, 2010
Magnitude 6.5 OFFSHORE NORTHERN CALIFORNIA January 10, 2010
Magnitude 4.1 SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA, CALIFORNIA January 07, 2010
Magnitude 6.8 SOLOMON ISLANDS January 05, 2010
Magnitude 7.1 SOLOMON ISLANDS January 03, 2010
Magnitude 6.6 SOLOMON ISLANDS January 03, 2010

Source: http://www.2012spam.com/#ixzz0m1nm78Gr

NASA accept they made a mistake about 2012
FOX News: Scientists confirm Major Solar Storms in 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27ji-NL2Pb4&feature=related

Events
The earth is moving constantly now and this you witness from the daily reports of earthquakes and continued volcanic disruptions.

Yes dear ones almost everyday there is a quake strong enough for the media to report. Be also aware that there are those which they don't report. For you see if man is to be brought into the knowledge of the frequency of earthquake activity, he will start to question and ponder the reason for this. He will begin to open his eyes and ears and be more vigilant to what is going on in his surroundings. He will question the truth of things which for too long he has accepted as status quo. Certainly, the dark ones will keep man in the shade of ignorance for as long as they can get away with doing this. Their time is up in any event.They are in their final moments. I am sorely tired of their sordid affairs and mindless games as you are.

We ask that you please relinquish any attachments you may have formed in particular to physical possessions. They are worthless dear ones. There is no guarantee that they will be saved or that you will be able to return to your places of abode. We ask that you go with the flow. We remind you during these times to focus on the bigger picture, the context that you have been given a long time now. This will assist you in handling the inevitable trauma and catastrophic events that will unfold before your very eyes. The new beginning is here my children

http://abundanthope.net/pages/hazel/Events-and-The-Final-Appeal-to-Our-workers-of-light.shtml
Re: Seismic Activity (earthquake Or Volcano) Ongoing In Nigeria And Chad by agathamari(f): 9:47am On Apr 25, 2010
lovenifest just because you are ignorant of the facts does not mean people are hiding them from you. the USGS is a well known and respected athority for earthquakes and they have a website which you have already been given where you can see in real time all the quakes that happen world wide. NOAA provides weather information (though mostly north america) again readily available to anyone who wants to see it. the only one who needs to open thier eyes is you im afraid.

Magnitude Adverage number per year

7 18
6 108
5 800
4 6200
3 49000
2 300,000
Re: Seismic Activity (earthquake Or Volcano) Ongoing In Nigeria And Chad by lovenifest: 7:27am On Apr 26, 2010
Coming Events:

1. Announcements - Existence of Extraterrestrial life - News Media (TV, Radio, Newspapers, Internet)
2. Disclosure - Data of UFO existence made public
3. Decloaking - Benevolent UFO mother ships visible over the skies worldwide
5. First Contact - Extraterrestrial life makes first contact
6. Overhaul of Systems: Deployment of New technologies such as free energy, new transportation, electricity, agriculture, cities, buldings etc
7. Other events  - Education of masses, Debt forgiveness, Abolition of currency etc.

These coming events will commence pretty soon (no date yet) so be on the alert.

Today's Latest News:
Aliens may exist but contact would hurt humans: Hawking
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20100425/sc_afp/scienceastronomyextraterrestrialhawking

#This is not true but simply the usual Scientist propaganda and scare mongering. The aliens that will make contact are benevolent

---------Note
For those that doubt these events, it does not really matter as it has already manifested. Its simply a matter of time as there are currently behind the scene negotiations with the world governments. The benevolent aliens cannot violate our free will according to Universal law.

For Breaking News hunters:
Keep your eyes glued to news from UK, Australia, China, Japan, Russia and America especially USA, Canada, Mexico and Venezuela.
Re: Seismic Activity (earthquake Or Volcano) Ongoing In Nigeria And Chad by lovenifest: 7:58am On Apr 26, 2010
agathamari, I understand your anger and frustration about this subject as I'm not fort coming with all the facts that will blow your minds away.

If you were to be spiritually awakened, you will understand the significance of these events. The world is used to earth quake, volcano, tsunami and other earth changes, however, the difference is that the frequency and intensity of recent earth earth quakes and volcanic eruptions are not usual but point to a phenomenonal coming event.

I try to combine, merge and blend all these information so that many people who are unaware of its significance can become informed and if curious enough make further research. The ultimate goal is not to scare anyone but to share knowledge and information.

In my view, "knowledge and information is lost if not shared". It would be helpful and exciting if you research these information and let the readers know what your research has yielded in support or against these information. That is a professional and educational approach to follow.

There are more to these that can not just be revealed to everyone as most information may cause panic, anger, and emotional feelings for those unprepared for it so it is better to allow for softly digestion of information while people can make their own mind on whether to accept or reject these information and make further research to reach a conclusion. Its called free will.
Re: Seismic Activity (earthquake Or Volcano) Ongoing In Nigeria And Chad by Demdem(m): 8:51am On Apr 26, 2010
This poser sounds to me like Becomrich in another form. Goodluck grin
Re: Seismic Activity (earthquake Or Volcano) Ongoing In Nigeria And Chad by agathamari(f): 2:46pm On Apr 26, 2010
loveinfest there is no evidence to support your claims at all, actualy evidence to the contrary in most cases if you do your research properly
Re: Seismic Activity (earthquake Or Volcano) Ongoing In Nigeria And Chad by lovenifest: 3:28pm On Apr 26, 2010
Religion, Science and Education cushioned human beings to believe things that are perceived as real and anything outside that 3D Matrix box is perceived as unreal and evidence will always be demanded by people who don't see outside the 3D box.

On the other hand, those with higher frequency/vibration see outside the Matrix box and the information they release does not necessarily require evidence as such evidence cannot be seen by those that are of low frequency/vibration. The information I relay here are from many human beings of higher consciousness such as Alex Collier and many others and they are very reliable.

To verify these information, the tools you need is simply fine tune your frequency/vibration and the result will be shocking, thrilling and amazing. Its like watching a movie and you may call it miracle.

I quite understand why many people here find it hard to comprehend and that is understandable. You are not tuned into a high frequency to decode the messages and rejecting the idea simply takes you 1000 miles away from decoding it. Having an open mind will make it much more easy to decode the messages while you research further to find the exact truth.

Quite recently, the Vatican began to hold several conferences regarding UFO's and many governments started to release scantily data about UFO's. Their objective is to allow the public time to digest the facts bit by bit before releasing the whole story.

Its a political debate that has been going on for many years in the Western world since the 40's and 60's and 90's and its always in the news. However, many people now realize it is no more a story but a reality and that notion is not based on few ignorant "spiritual people" but by the scientists themselves.

When CERN - owned and sponsored by world governments developed the biggest machine to try to recreate the BIG BANG to see through dimensions and confirmed the existence of 12 dimensions, that simply confirms the information/theories presented by highly conscious humans such as Alex Collier.

This subject must be looked at critically from these two angles; scientific perspective and consciousness perspective. Unfortunately, both perspectives still does not provide all the vital facts/evidences in order not to create emotional effects/negative impacts on human beings, hence, its vital for people to do their research to form their own conclusion as part of evolutionary process and free will.

This is certainly not for the faint hearted but many people (young and adults) around the world have taken the task seriously to research and join forums to debate and discuss the coming earth changes while many simply are busy asking for evidence. It could be too late.

Information I read today confirms that there could be even more devastating earth vibrational events than was previously anticipated and that no country in the world is immune although it confirmed that certain areas on the planet are safe. This is not a doom story but a precautionary information for everyone.
Re: Seismic Activity (earthquake Or Volcano) Ongoing In Nigeria And Chad by lovenifest: 7:04pm On Apr 26, 2010
Latest info: Apr 26, 2010

"Likely a very big seismic event will be triggered within days on the Pacific Rim which will have a cascade effect, causing seismic events all over the globe all within a very short time period. Of course, great confusion and panic will immediately erupt, though people in stricken areas will probably not know about the events outside of their immediate areas.

Those in relatively unaffected areas will most likely see reports of disasters coming one after another and will become very frightened indeed".

Reliable Source: http://abundanthope.net/pages/adam/The-Sorting.shtml

List of countries that are part of the Pacific Rim
American Samoa, Australia, Brunei, Cambodia, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador , Fiji, Guatemala, Honduras, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Marshall Islands, Mexico, Micronesia , Nauru,  New Zealand,  Nicaragua,  North Korea,  Palau,  Panama,  Papua New Guinea,  Peru,  Philippines,  Russia,  Samoa , Singapore,  Solomon Islands,  South Korea,  Taiwan,  Thailand,  Timor-Leste,  Tonga, Tuvalu,  United States,  Vanuatu,  Vietnam
Re: Seismic Activity (earthquake Or Volcano) Ongoing In Nigeria And Chad by lovenifest: 4:15pm On May 24, 2010
Earthquake Warning for Oceania, Eastern Australia, PNG and Indonesia
By Ron Chapman
May 24, 2010 - 1:38:30 AM

Email this article
Printer friendly page 

Earthquake Warning for Oceania, Eastern Australia, PNG and Indonesia

Those living in Oceania, Australasia and Indonesia need to keep a close watch on that part of the Pacific Ring of Fire to give themselves maximum warning of any actual event. All parts of the Pacific Islands and all lowland areas along eastern Australian, the North Island of New Zealand (especially Auckland), Papua New Guinea and Indonesian coastal areas below an elevation of 30 metres may be at risk of tsunamis depending on their proximity to the quake and its severity.

Of course such a massive quake would also precipitate tsunamis in Hawaii, the Philippines, Taiwan, China, Japan and the coastal areas of all counties along the wesy coast of the Americas but there would be more time for those places to evacuate low lying areas because they are further away.

As Tonga is on the same latitude as the central Queensland coast any massive quake near Tonga will almost certainly create a tsunami impact on that coastline. The main coastal cities in that region are Gladstone, Rockhampton, Mackay, Bowen, Townsville and Cairns.

As the Australian National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration's (NOAA) Tsunami warning buoys appear to be still non-operational (See http://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/index.shtml ) it seems that the Australian government will not give Australians timely warning of any tsunami dangers emanating from a quake in the Tonga area. The time a tsunami originating around Tonga is likely to take to reach the Queensland coast is probably two to three hours.

Because advance warning of an actual quake impact and of any subsequent tsunami impact will be minimal I recommend that anyone living in or near the probable danger areas read yesterday's Abundant Hope article entitled: 'Addressing Safety By CM thru Rubens' and take special note of the advice about evacuation via Star Fleet space shuttles which Candace has placed at the end of that article. See: http://abundanthope.net/pages/rubens/Addressing-Safety.shtml

It is unlikely that any other form of rescue or escape will be available for most people caught in what will be a truly frightening occurrence. So if a shuttle lands near you or sends a beam your way folks, use it!

http://abundanthope.net/pages/Environment_Science_69/Earthquake-Warning-for-Oceania-Eastern-Australia-PNG-and-Indonesia.shtml

-----------------
WARNING:[/b]
All coastal areas in Nigeria must heed to this warning. It does not matter if you believe this message or not. The earth is re-birthing so also are other planets in our solar system especially Sun and Jupiter.

[b]Related Latest News - Sources

Jupiter cloud belt missing again, scientists say
http://edition.cnn.com/2010/TECH/space/05/20/jupiter.cloud.belt.missing/?hpt=T2

NASA worried about the recent Sun activities -
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8494225.stm

NASA seeking your help to track the Sun
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/8552471.stm

NASA accept they made a mistake about 2012 FOX News: Scientists confirm Major Solar Storms in 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27ji-NL2Pb4&feature=related
Re: Seismic Activity (earthquake Or Volcano) Ongoing In Nigeria And Chad by lovenifest: 12:40am On May 28, 2010
May 27, 2010

Major earthquake hits South Pacific: USGS

PORT VILA (AFP) - A shallow 7.2 earthquake struck off Vanuatu
Friday, seismologists said, sparking a tsunami warning which was later canceled.

The quake at 04:14 am (1714 GMT Thursday) hit at a depth of 36 kilometers (22 miles), 214 kilometers northwest of Luganville, or 2,070 kilometers
northeast of Brisbane, Australia, according to the US Geological Survey.

The United States issued a tsunami warning for areas of the South Pacific including the Solomon Islands, Vanuatu and New Caledonia.

Such warnings mean coastlines near the epicenter can be subject to tidal waves within minutes. But the alert was later canceled.

Aftershocks measuring 6.4 and 5.7-magnitude shook the area over the following three hours.

"Sea level readings do not show any tsunami signals," the Pacific Tsunami Warning Centre said.

"If a tsunami was generated it does not pose a threat to any areas outside the epicenter region. The tsunami warning is now canceled for all areas covered by this center."

The centre had earlier called for authorities across the region to take precautionary measures, saying: "An earthquake of this size has the potential to generate a destructive tsunami that can strike coastlines
in the region near the epicenter within minutes to hours."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20100527/ts_afp/vanuatuquake
http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news-world/major-earthquake-hits-south-pacific-usgs-20100528-wi3g.html
Re: Seismic Activity (earthquake Or Volcano) Ongoing In Nigeria And Chad by lovenifest: 12:42am On May 28, 2010
BEWARE:
All coastal areas in Nigeria must be on alert and take precaution.
Re: Seismic Activity (earthquake Or Volcano) Ongoing In Nigeria And Chad by Nobody: 1:17am On May 28, 2010
lets hope someone doesnt explode a bomb to make it happen.

we all know bombing's the in thing these days.

lord have mercy.
Re: Seismic Activity (earthquake Or Volcano) Ongoing In Nigeria And Chad by lovenifest: 2:39pm On Jun 01, 2010
New Volcanic Actions
By Several folks
May 31, 2010 - 4:22:03 PM

Volcanic eruptions in Vanuatu and CNMI

Updated May 31, 2010 16:20:40
A giant plume of volcanic ash is disrupting flights in the Pacific and threatening villagers in Vanuatu, echoing similar problems which caused air traffic chaos in Europe. Forecasters in New Zealand say the cloud, spewing from Vanuatu's Mount Yasur volcano, was about 18-hundred metres high, covering an area of about 200 square kilometres. Tourists have been urged to stay away from the volcano on Tanna island, which has disrupted domestic flights in neighbouring New Caledonia.

Meanwhile, an underwater volcanic eruption has led to a state of disaster being declared across the entire CNMI, the Commonwealth of the Northern Marianas Islands. The governor, Benigno Fitial, declared the state of disaster following a loud explosion at the active submarine volcano on the island of Sarigan, located about 175 kilometres north of Saipan. A huge smoke plume was seen over the island on the weekend. As a result sea and air traffic has been severely affected - posing a big threat to the CNMI's biggest income earner, tourism.

Presenter: Rob Sharp
Speaker: Jack Omar, director of CNMI Disaster Management office

http://www.radioaustralia.net.au/pacbeat/stories/201005/s2914239.htm

http://www.volcanolive.com/volcanolive.html

May 31, 2010

Yasur volcano, Vanuatu
Eruptions have increased at Yasur volcano, Vanuatu. As of 27th May 2010 the alert status has been increased to Level 3. This means that visitors are not permitted within 500 m of the crater. Volcanic bombs are being ejected from the crater and there is ashfall in surrounding villages. An ash plume covers 100 nautical miles square and reached a height of 1.8 km. New Caledonia's domestic airline has cancelled or delayed several flights to Mare and Lifou in the Loyalty Islands. Air Vanuatu has not canceled flights.
More on Yasur volcano,
Volcanoes of Vanuatu,

Monday 31st May 2010
Sarigan volcano, Mariana Islands
A submarine vent erupted 11 km south of Sarigan Island on 30th May 2010. An ash cloud reached a height of 8 miles. A large area of floating debris was observed south of Sarigan island, and discoloured water above the vent. A 0.5 m high tsunami was recorded at the island.

Saturday 29th May 2010
Pacaya Volcano, Guatemala
Pacaya volcano, Guatemala erupted yesterday. Strombolian eruptions occurred at the summit. Guatemala's President declared a state of "calamity" in two provinces and opened emergency shelters to accommodate over 1,700 residents who were evacuated. More than 65 people were injured, a television reporter killed, some people are missing, and hundreds of houses damaged by the eruption which sent stones and ash over a wide area. The international airport at Guatemala City was to remain closed for 20 hours. The runway was covered by 2.5 cm of volcanic ash.
More on Pacaya volcano,

Saturday 29th May 2010
Tungurahua Volcano, Ecuador
Tungurahua volcano in Ecuador erupted yesterday forcing the evacuation of hundreds of people. The eruption plume rose 10 km above the crater. Ashfall was reported at the city of Guyaquil, 185 kilometers southwest of the volcano. Flights were disrupted at Guayaquil and Quito airports.
More on Tungurahua volcano,
Volcanoes of Ecuador,
Re: Seismic Activity (earthquake Or Volcano) Ongoing In Nigeria And Chad by lovenifest: 5:42pm On Jun 06, 2010
ALERT - Earth quakes worldwide every hour in last 30 days - Intensity increasing in last 7 days.

Earthquakes Worldwide in the Last 30 Days

DATE | LAT - LON | MAG | DEPTH | km | REGION
06-JUN-2010 12:20:59 35.36 24.80 4.3 59.8 CRETE
06-JUN-2010 09:00:55 36.41 70.41 4.6 130.4 HINDU KUSH REGION, AFGHANISTAN
06-JUN-2010 08:54:15 4.99 127.45 4.7 96.4 TALAUD ISLANDS, INDONESIA
06-JUN-2010 08:26:53 -34.67 -71.85 4.6 35.0 NEAR COAST OF CENTRAL CHILE
06-JUN-2010 02:34:17 -17.37 -179.17 4.3 553.2 FIJI ISLANDS REGION
06-JUN-2010 02:20:01 -32.92 -179.34 5.3 50.8 SOUTH OF KERMADEC ISLANDS
06-JUN-2010 00:33:27 18.57 -102.68 4.6 98.6 MICHOACAN, MEXICO
06-JUN-2010 00:07:32 28.16 129.70 4.7 58.9 RYUKYU ISLANDS
05-JUN-2010 23:49:04 -37.79 -72.69 4.8 35.0 CENTRAL CHILE
05-JUN-2010 22:24:02 70.71 -14.47 4.4 10.0 JAN MAYEN ISLAND REGION
05-JUN-2010 21:46:59 -33.67 136.60 4.7 15.0 NEAR SOUTH COAST OF AUSTRALIA
05-JUN-2010 18:27:12 14.29 -91.40 4.1 123.7 GUATEMALA
05-JUN-2010 18:26:33 18.79 -67.90 4.2 70.0 MONA PASSAGE
05-JUN-2010 17:43:18 1.61 127.38 5.3 147.3 HALMAHERA, INDONESIA
05-JUN-2010 17:39:12 13.28 50.85 4.5 33.7 EASTERN GULF OF ADEN
05-JUN-2010 16:59:16 28.19 66.01 5.0 10.0 PAKISTAN
05-JUN-2010 16:36:40 33.07 138.00 4.8 305.8 SOUTH OF HONSHU, JAPAN
05-JUN-2010 15:18:08 -25.02 -72.10 5.0 35.0 OFF COAST OF NORTHERN CHILE
05-JUN-2010 12:58:12 38.21 112.62 4.7 10.0 NORTHEASTERN CHINA
05-JUN-2010 09:05:24 40.38 -125.41 4.2 3.2 OFF COAST OF NORTHERN CALIFORNIA
05-JUN-2010 07:55:09 26.18 129.80 4.8 10.0 RYUKYU ISLANDS
05-JUN-2010 06:42:06 50.33 -29.16 4.9 10.0 NORTHERN MID-ATLANTIC RIDGE
05-JUN-2010 05:22:04 43.47 146.78 5.5 68.2 KURIL ISLANDS
05-JUN-2010 01:19:59 5.10 -72.37 4.9 18.2 COLOMBIA
04-JUN-2010 22:01:51 7.25 -82.16 4.7 36.8 SOUTH OF PANAMA
04-JUN-2010 17:50:35 44.48 150.55 4.7 21.9 EAST OF KURIL ISLANDS
04-JUN-2010 16:08:36 -24.57 179.83 4.8 494.3 SOUTH OF FIJI ISLANDS
04-JUN-2010 15:32:09 -9.60 108.34 4.9 35.0 SOUTH OF JAWA, INDONESIA
04-JUN-2010 15:12:40 -9.83 108.07 5.0 35.0 SOUTH OF JAWA, INDONESIA
04-JUN-2010 12:32:00 58.68 32.41 4.4 10.0 BALTICS-BELARUS-NW RUSSIA REG.
04-JUN-2010 11:49:40 36.51 70.20 5.1 205.9 HINDU KUSH REGION, AFGHANISTAN
04-JUN-2010 08:12:42 0.31 126.55 4.9 60.4 NORTHERN MOLUCCA SEA
04-JUN-2010 05:31:31 44.16 142.47 4.2 231.4 HOKKAIDO, JAPAN REGION
04-JUN-2010 02:03:33 25.81 140.72 4.8 379.6 VOLCANO ISLANDS REGION
03-JUN-2010 23:25:18 38.58 139.77 4.7 143.2 NEAR WEST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
03-JUN-2010 20:47:05 33.36 96.12 5.0 10.0 QINGHAI, CHINA
03-JUN-2010 16:51:03 30.20 139.07 4.0 292.3 SOUTH OF HONSHU, JAPAN
03-JUN-2010 14:38:51 17.91 147.07 4.9 76.6 MARIANA ISLANDS REGION
03-JUN-2010 10:16:15 70.75 -14.43 4.8 10.0 JAN MAYEN ISLAND REGION
03-JUN-2010 09:24:16 4.80 95.84 5.4 82.3 NORTHERN SUMATERA, INDONESIA
03-JUN-2010 07:43:42 13.58 -44.84 5.0 10.0 NORTHERN MID-ATLANTIC RIDGE
03-JUN-2010 07:38:02 44.85 147.85 4.4 43.5 KURIL ISLANDS
03-JUN-2010 06:39:17 8.40 -103.82 4.7 10.1 OFF COAST OF MEXICO
03-JUN-2010 05:46:59 33.32 96.22 4.4 10.0 QINGHAI, CHINA
03-JUN-2010 05:35:43 33.28 96.07 5.2 10.0 QINGHAI, CHINA
03-JUN-2010 04:53:31 40.71 50.39 4.4 38.7 CASPIAN SEA
03-JUN-2010 04:32:43 70.78 -14.53 5.4 10.9 JAN MAYEN ISLAND REGION
03-JUN-2010 04:01:33 -36.81 -73.47 4.7 35.0 NEAR COAST OF CENTRAL CHILE
02-JUN-2010 22:39:26 39.05 140.80 4.8 11.4 EASTERN HONSHU, JAPAN
02-JUN-2010 18:51:08 -13.68 166.42 5.6 35.0 VANUATU ISLANDS
02-JUN-2010 16:41:28 38.25 75.84 4.3 144.4 SOUTHERN XINJIANG, CHINA
02-JUN-2010 10:21:47 -6.17 149.32 4.7 64.4 NEW BRITAIN REGION, P.N.G.
02-JUN-2010 09:28:54 -6.19 149.40 6.2 40.0 NEW BRITAIN REGION, P.N.G.
02-JUN-2010 01:49:07 -57.38 -26.64 5.9 155.8 SOUTH SANDWICH ISLANDS REGION
02-JUN-2010 01:01:48 4.31 126.88 5.1 45.5 TALAUD ISLANDS, INDONESIA
01-JUN-2010 16:47:32 -17.88 169.10 5.4 35.0 VANUATU ISLANDS
01-JUN-2010 16:05:28 -36.82 -73.49 5.3 9.6 NEAR COAST OF CENTRAL CHILE
01-JUN-2010 15:58:12 24.88 99.27 4.8 28.3 YUNNAN, CHINA
01-JUN-2010 15:13:13 34.54 80.67 4.5 43.2 XIZANG
01-JUN-2010 09:42:14 -3.18 129.70 4.4 35.0 SERAM, INDONESIA
01-JUN-2010 09:40:56 8.36 -77.09 4.6 59.9 PANAMA-COLOMBIA BORDER REGION
01-JUN-2010 09:21:17 52.31 152.69 4.3 421.2 NORTHWEST OF KURIL ISLANDS
01-JUN-2010 04:49:23 37.54 141.33 4.8 53.7 NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
01-JUN-2010 04:41:24 -13.84 166.80 4.8 35.0 VANUATU ISLANDS
01-JUN-2010 03:54:25 25.00 96.48 4.4 43.9 MYANMAR
01-JUN-2010 03:26:18 9.35 -84.28 5.9 29.3 COSTA RICA
31-MAY-2010 19:51:48 11.12 93.70 6.4 127.7 ANDAMAN ISLANDS, INDIA
31-MAY-2010 16:35:02 30.54 141.91 4.8 42.8 SOUTH OF HONSHU, JAPAN
31-MAY-2010 13:40:05 6.87 123.96 4.7 49.2 MINDANAO, PHILIPPINE ISLANDS
31-MAY-2010 10:16:02 6.92 124.00 5.9 33.0 MINDANAO, PHILIPPINE ISLANDS
31-MAY-2010 07:14:16 -6.68 129.60 4.6 30.7 BANDA SEA
30-MAY-2010 21:25:29 13.14 145.27 5.2 75.8 MARIANA ISLANDS
30-MAY-2010 16:25:41 21.80 144.45 4.6 68.7 MARIANA ISLANDS REGION
30-MAY-2010 13:53:51 36.25 71.38 4.5 98.0 AFGHANISTAN-TAJIKISTAN BORD REG.
30-MAY-2010 10:06:13 52.72 -167.11 4.3 14.7 FOX ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN ISLANDS
30-MAY-2010 08:48:22 -15.24 -73.29 4.5 102.1 SOUTHERN PERU
30-MAY-2010 02:27:43 -34.75 -71.51 4.7 35.0 NEAR COAST OF CENTRAL CHILE
30-MAY-2010 02:19:56 -5.33 123.39 4.9 41.0 BANDA SEA
30-MAY-2010 01:21:30 -13.69 166.38 4.8 33.5 VANUATU ISLANDS
29-MAY-2010 19:05:12 37.71 21.38 4.4 41.0 SOUTHERN GREECE
29-MAY-2010 18:02:31 -19.36 169.17 5.0 139.0 VANUATU ISLANDS
29-MAY-2010 17:45:47 15.06 -95.42 4.4 74.0 NEAR COAST OF OAXACA, MEXICO
29-MAY-2010 16:12:25 -14.75 -75.28 4.6 69.0 NEAR COAST OF PERU
29-MAY-2010 16:11:43 12.32 -88.49 4.9 10.0 OFF COAST OF CENTRAL AMERICA
29-MAY-2010 11:47:50 16.54 145.71 4.9 10.0 MARIANA ISLANDS
29-MAY-2010 11:47:42 -13.97 166.66 4.9 35.0 VANUATU ISLANDS
29-MAY-2010 11:46:50 16.49 145.73 4.4 10.0 MARIANA ISLANDS
29-MAY-2010 11:15:53 -13.88 166.60 4.9 35.0 VANUATU ISLANDS
29-MAY-2010 09:10:30 -13.55 166.64 5.0 35.0 VANUATU ISLANDS
29-MAY-2010 07:22:13 16.35 146.04 4.5 35.0 MARIANA ISLANDS
29-MAY-2010 06:13:18 16.25 145.87 4.7 70.0 MARIANA ISLANDS
29-MAY-2010 05:42:58 -2.98 130.17 4.6 27.0 SERAM, INDONESIA
29-MAY-2010 02:29:48 33.16 96.08 5.5 7.0 QINGHAI, CHINA
29-MAY-2010 02:18:15 16.38 -46.63 4.7 10.0 NORTHERN MID-ATLANTIC RIDGE
29-MAY-2010 00:37:59 -38.03 -73.82 4.7 37.0 NEAR COAST OF CENTRAL CHILE
28-MAY-2010 19:26:51 -10.18 161.08 5.2 79.0 SOLOMON ISLANDS
28-MAY-2010 19:22:30 1.67 127.32 4.5 115.0 HALMAHERA, INDONESIA
28-MAY-2010 18:32:40 -3.90 100.96 5.3 16.0 SOUTHERN SUMATERA, INDONESIA
28-MAY-2010 14:57:58 -13.66 166.29 4.9 69.0 VANUATU ISLANDS
28-MAY-2010 14:12:41 -34.10 -72.10 4.8 24.0 NEAR COAST OF CENTRAL CHILE
28-MAY-2010 13:44:25 -13.75 166.68 4.7 111.0 VANUATU ISLANDS
28-MAY-2010 11:53:22 54.16 -163.96 4.3 35.0 UNIMAK ISLAND REGION
28-MAY-2010 10:09:53 53.63 -163.22 5.0 22.0 UNIMAK ISLAND REGION
28-MAY-2010 10:07:47 53.78 -163.40 5.3 30.0 UNIMAK ISLAND REGION
28-MAY-2010 07:25:04 31.19 77.88 4.8 28.0 NORTHERN INDIA
28-MAY-2010 04:25:59 -14.00 166.60 5.5 35.0 VANUATU ISLANDS
28-MAY-2010 03:14:42 -13.85 166.85 4.9 35.0 VANUATU ISLANDS
28-MAY-2010 03:04:52 31.80 104.23 4.7 10.0 SICHUAN, CHINA
28-MAY-2010 01:50:57 28.29 56.93 4.5 15.0 SOUTHERN IRAN
27-MAY-2010 23:38:05 -14.03 167.07 4.9 35.0 VANUATU ISLANDS
27-MAY-2010 22:20:17 -37.34 -74.16 5.2 18.0 OFF COAST OF CENTRAL CHILE
27-MAY-2010 20:48:00 -13.64 166.71 6.4 32.2 VANUATU ISLANDS
27-MAY-2010 20:28:27 32.22 -115.29 4.3 10.0 CALIF.-BAJA CALIF. BORDER REGION
27-MAY-2010 17:45:29 -13.66 166.78 5.2 35.0 VANUATU ISLANDS
27-MAY-2010 17:24:23 -13.89 166.64 5.7 35.0 VANUATU ISLANDS
27-MAY-2010 17:14:48 -13.71 166.51 7.2 36.1 VANUATU ISLANDS
27-MAY-2010 10:32:39 51.45 156.56 4.7 129.0 KAMCHATKA
27-MAY-2010 03:54:02 -34.74 -71.70 4.6 44.0 NEAR COAST OF CENTRAL CHILE
27-MAY-2010 02:48:11 25.71 129.70 4.7 10.0 SOUTHEAST OF RYUKYU ISLANDS
27-MAY-2010 01:52:15 -12.18 166.48 4.8 82.0 SANTA CRUZ ISLANDS
27-MAY-2010 01:29:58 33.95 68.35 4.4 10.0 AFGHANISTAN
26-MAY-2010 16:19:08 25.79 130.05 4.4 10.0 SOUTHEAST OF RYUKYU ISLANDS
26-MAY-2010 15:55:56 -9.31 113.57 4.8 66.0 SOUTH OF JAWA, INDONESIA
26-MAY-2010 14:22:20 36.67 29.96 4.3 10.0 TURKEY
26-MAY-2010 12:46:58 9.97 -85.21 4.8 52.0 OFF COAST OF COSTA RICA
26-MAY-2010 11:51:23 25.71 130.08 5.0 10.0 SOUTHEAST OF RYUKYU ISLANDS
26-MAY-2010 08:53:06 25.77 130.03 6.4 4.2 SOUTHEAST OF RYUKYU ISLANDS
26-MAY-2010 08:22:11 2.26 128.53 4.5 82.0 HALMAHERA, INDONESIA
26-MAY-2010 07:51:09 -10.07 121.38 5.0 31.0 SAVU SEA
26-MAY-2010 07:48:52 -10.01 121.65 5.0 10.0 SAVU SEA
26-MAY-2010 07:14:13 4.61 126.04 4.7 131.0 TALAUD ISLANDS, INDONESIA
26-MAY-2010 03:57:29 32.20 -117.60 4.2 17.0 CALIF.-BAJA CALIF. BORDER REGION
25-MAY-2010 23:36:15 17.46 -100.84 4.8 10.0 GUERRERO, MEXICO
25-MAY-2010 13:09:26 -37.62 -72.90 5.1 35.0 CENTRAL CHILE
25-MAY-2010 13:05:31 -0.67 131.53 4.8 7.0 IRIAN JAYA REGION, INDONESIA
25-MAY-2010 10:09:06 35.35 -35.93 5.5 10.0 NORTHERN MID-ATLANTIC RIDGE
25-MAY-2010 09:19:32 -65.41 179.91 5.2 10.0 BALLENY ISLANDS REGION
25-MAY-2010 06:11:56 31.12 103.61 5.0 42.0 SICHUAN, CHINA
25-MAY-2010 00:52:50 17.49 91.80 4.4 15.0 BAY OF BENGAL
25-MAY-2010 00:28:28 -21.66 -179.11 4.9 622.0 FIJI ISLANDS REGION
25-MAY-2010 00:23:56 66.37 -169.23 4.2 23.0 NEAR N. COAST OF EASTERN SIBERIA
24-MAY-2010 23:57:35 -36.36 -73.22 5.0 22.0 NEAR COAST OF CENTRAL CHILE
24-MAY-2010 22:41:08 -19.87 -173.94 4.8 53.0 TONGA ISLANDS
24-MAY-2010 16:18:29 -8.07 -71.57 6.0 578.5 WESTERN BRAZIL
24-MAY-2010 16:09:25 21.01 121.14 4.2 10.0 TAIWAN REGION
24-MAY-2010 14:48:03 -34.54 -71.94 4.2 43.0 NEAR COAST OF CENTRAL CHILE
24-MAY-2010 14:18:05 -34.39 -71.77 4.5 37.0 NEAR COAST OF CENTRAL CHILE
24-MAY-2010 14:02:08 45.12 149.11 4.7 100.0 KURIL ISLANDS
24-MAY-2010 13:40:48 -19.85 -175.48 4.7 139.0 TONGA ISLANDS
24-MAY-2010 13:20:20 -11.10 166.39 4.7 135.0 SANTA CRUZ ISLANDS
24-MAY-2010 12:01:54 59.96 -152.17 4.9 61.6 SOUTHERN ALASKA
24-MAY-2010 02:57:50 -6.26 103.75 4.6 35.0 SOUTHWEST OF SUMATERA, INDONESIA
23-MAY-2010 22:46:53 -13.90 -74.33 6.1 109.6 CENTRAL PERU
23-MAY-2010 20:19:40 -17.91 168.80 5.5 129.2 VANUATU ISLANDS
23-MAY-2010 18:15:34 -7.83 128.70 4.9 146.0 BANDA SEA
23-MAY-2010 13:28:17 35.91 4.15 4.8 10.0 NORTHERN ALGERIA
23-MAY-2010 11:02:19 53.37 -163.66 4.2 29.0 UNIMAK ISLAND REGION
23-MAY-2010 10:45:18 19.13 -61.71 4.6 10.0 LEEWARD ISLANDS
23-MAY-2010 03:02:22 40.04 78.34 4.7 35.0 SOUTHERN XINJIANG, CHINA
23-MAY-2010 01:51:41 -33.85 -72.16 4.7 35.0 OFF COAST OF CENTRAL CHILE
22-MAY-2010 17:57:58 -15.11 -172.44 4.6 40.0 SAMOA ISLANDS REGION
22-MAY-2010 17:33:17 32.61 -115.78 4.9 3.0 CALIF.-BAJA CALIF. BORDER REGION
22-MAY-2010 17:30:58 32.61 -115.77 4.5 4.0 CALIF.-BAJA CALIF. BORDER REGION
22-MAY-2010 14:27:08 -14.05 166.97 5.0 35.0 VANUATU ISLANDS
22-MAY-2010 12:40:27 60.13 -150.60 4.0 25.0 KENAI PENINSULA, ALASKA
22-MAY-2010 10:47:16 -21.66 -70.18 4.8 35.0 NEAR COAST OF NORTHERN CHILE
22-MAY-2010 10:22:54 15.20 121.89 4.5 43.0 LUZON, PHILIPPINE ISLANDS
22-MAY-2010 09:58:56 -20.60 168.44 5.2 37.0 LOYALTY ISLANDS
22-MAY-2010 08:15:04 36.39 70.73 4.6 205.0 HINDU KUSH REGION, AFGHANISTAN
22-MAY-2010 07:18:18 31.33 137.99 4.0 401.0 SOUTH OF HONSHU, JAPAN
22-MAY-2010 06:15:19 -56.57 -138.42 5.4 10.0 PACIFIC-ANTARCTIC RIDGE
22-MAY-2010 05:48:11 -13.34 -69.80 4.6 595.0 PERU-BOLIVIA BORDER REGION
21-MAY-2010 22:34:14 53.30 108.42 4.6 19.0 LAKE BAYKAL REGION, RUSSIA
21-MAY-2010 19:56:54 -9.48 112.84 4.6 62.0 SOUTH OF JAWA, INDONESIA
21-MAY-2010 18:52:11 -34.51 -71.60 5.7 33.0 NEAR COAST OF CENTRAL CHILE
21-MAY-2010 17:52:19 8.30 -102.96 4.8 10.0 OFF COAST OF MEXICO
21-MAY-2010 14:53:02 -5.88 130.40 4.8 170.0 BANDA SEA
21-MAY-2010 08:52:43 -20.61 168.54 4.9 13.0 LOYALTY ISLANDS
21-MAY-2010 06:40:24 -4.51 134.05 4.6 13.0 IRIAN JAYA REGION, INDONESIA
21-MAY-2010 05:50:59 -20.70 168.54 4.8 35.0 LOYALTY ISLANDS
21-MAY-2010 05:49:29 -20.68 168.41 4.6 35.0 LOYALTY ISLANDS
21-MAY-2010 05:48:55 -20.65 168.43 4.5 35.0 LOYALTY ISLANDS
21-MAY-2010 01:05:51 -20.18 -174.00 5.0 43.0 TONGA ISLANDS
20-MAY-2010 22:16:34 9.40 -84.21 5.6 38.8 COSTA RICA
20-MAY-2010 22:02:59 25.84 128.54 4.8 9.0 RYUKYU ISLANDS
20-MAY-2010 17:38:51 -1.95 -78.31 4.5 128.0 ECUADOR
20-MAY-2010 13:36:35 -7.15 119.03 4.6 572.0 FLORES SEA
20-MAY-2010 11:05:03 -0.79 134.06 4.7 26.0 IRIAN JAYA REGION, INDONESIA
20-MAY-2010 10:52:09 15.46 144.90 5.1 28.5 MARIANA ISLANDS REGION
20-MAY-2010 10:52:04 17.07 146.10 4.8 101.0 MARIANA ISLANDS
20-MAY-2010 08:06:29 -39.07 -92.02 5.7 10.0 SOUTHERN PACIFIC OCEAN
20-MAY-2010 07:50:16 -20.03 -178.14 4.7 594.0 FIJI ISLANDS REGION
20-MAY-2010 06:34:12 18.52 -72.78 4.5 9.6 HAITI REGION
20-MAY-2010 00:44:55 -56.38 -143.49 4.9 10.0 PACIFIC-ANTARCTIC RIDGE
19-MAY-2010 21:32:07 -20.33 -178.33 4.5 558.0 FIJI ISLANDS REGION
19-MAY-2010 15:51:53 -34.42 -73.71 4.2 35.0 OFF COAST OF CENTRAL CHILE
19-MAY-2010 15:42:21 -37.88 176.97 4.0 5.0 NORTH ISLAND, NEW ZEALAND
19-MAY-2010 15:36:38 -11.71 119.18 4.0 22.0 SOUTH OF SUMBA, INDONESIA
19-MAY-2010 14:39:26 32.66 -115.74 4.0 14.0 CALIF.-BAJA CALIF. BORDER REGION
19-MAY-2010 14:38:14 -37.80 176.93 4.3 5.0 NORTH ISLAND, NEW ZEALAND
19-MAY-2010 13:45:35 -36.77 -73.58 4.7 26.0 NEAR COAST OF CENTRAL CHILE
19-MAY-2010 12:42:09 -6.53 128.29 5.0 306.0 BANDA SEA
19-MAY-2010 10:51:03 -54.86 -135.54 5.8 10.0 PACIFIC-ANTARCTIC RIDGE
19-MAY-2010 10:39:06 -41.25 -88.20 4.8 10.0 WEST CHILE RISE
19-MAY-2010 10:30:11 -54.81 -135.31 5.7 10.0 PACIFIC-ANTARCTIC RIDGE
19-MAY-2010 09:38:51 -34.22 -72.06 5.0 36.0 NEAR COAST OF CENTRAL CHILE
19-MAY-2010 05:43:31 -12.24 65.51 4.9 10.0 MID-INDIAN RIDGE
19-MAY-2010 04:27:24 36.72 21.61 4.2 38.0 SOUTHERN GREECE
19-MAY-2010 04:15:42 -5.07 -77.56 6.4 125.6 NORTHERN PERU
19-MAY-2010 03:04:05 -22.68 -68.54 4.5 96.0 NORTHERN CHILE
19-MAY-2010 01:36:32 -13.10 167.13 5.2 204.0 VANUATU ISLANDS
19-MAY-2010 00:13:20 -6.64 105.17 5.2 34.0 SUNDA STRAIT
18-MAY-2010 21:16:59 48.51 -128.73 4.4 10.0 VANCOUVER ISLAND REGION
18-MAY-2010 15:58:54 14.48 -94.41 4.5 26.0 OFF COAST OF CHIAPAS, MEXICO
18-MAY-2010 15:32:32 13.14 51.11 4.9 10.0 EASTERN GULF OF ADEN
18-MAY-2010 13:14:22 55.56 154.87 4.7 10.0 SEA OF OKHOTSK
18-MAY-2010 12:00:01 -7.90 107.27 5.4 69.7 JAWA, INDONESIA
18-MAY-2010 10:11:25 -34.81 -72.63 4.8 35.0 NEAR COAST OF CENTRAL CHILE
18-MAY-2010 09:45:22 -62.81 166.16 5.1 10.0 BALLENY ISLANDS REGION
18-MAY-2010 08:33:48 43.93 147.90 4.5 50.0 KURIL ISLANDS
17-MAY-2010 22:03:47 46.27 151.99 5.3 77.1 KURIL ISLANDS
17-MAY-2010 21:16:39 -36.69 -73.27 5.1 35.0 NEAR COAST OF CENTRAL CHILE
17-MAY-2010 20:05:41 -16.43 -14.23 5.1 10.0 SOUTHERN MID-ATLANTIC RIDGE
17-MAY-2010 15:59:08 1.86 96.97 4.1 34.0 OFF W COAST OF NORTHERN SUMATERA
17-MAY-2010 14:17:13 -21.50 -177.94 4.6 400.0 FIJI ISLANDS REGION
17-MAY-2010 14:04:19 51.25 -178.35 4.2 26.0 ANDREANOF ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN IS.
17-MAY-2010 13:04:46 55.17 165.49 4.5 34.0 KOMANDORSKY ISLANDS REGION
17-MAY-2010 09:51:19 -7.60 119.76 5.1 35.0 FLORES SEA
17-MAY-2010 07:59:02 28.74 128.89 4.6 44.0 RYUKYU ISLANDS
16-MAY-2010 20:23:04 73.47 7.23 4.8 30.0 GREENLAND SEA
16-MAY-2010 19:06:38 -34.54 -15.38 5.3 13.0 TRISTAN DA CUNHA REGION
16-MAY-2010 16:39:33 73.41 7.32 5.2 10.0 GREENLAND SEA
16-MAY-2010 15:29:02 73.43 7.50 5.0 10.0 GREENLAND SEA
16-MAY-2010 12:35:50 28.82 128.53 5.2 42.0 RYUKYU ISLANDS
16-MAY-2010 11:26:16 28.75 128.69 4.7 36.0 RYUKYU ISLANDS
16-MAY-2010 10:08:44 -38.39 -75.01 4.5 35.0 OFF COAST OF CENTRAL CHILE
16-MAY-2010 08:55:46 14.41 93.20 5.3 39.0 ANDAMAN ISLANDS, INDIA
16-MAY-2010 08:50:33 -4.22 140.52 4.8 44.0 IRIAN JAYA, INDONESIA
16-MAY-2010 06:52:42 35.89 3.94 5.0 10.0 NORTHERN ALGERIA
16-MAY-2010 05:30:58 -34.80 -16.07 5.1 10.0 SOUTHERN MID-ATLANTIC RIDGE
16-MAY-2010 05:16:10 18.30 -67.07 5.4 110.1 MONA PASSAGE
16-MAY-2010 03:56:00 -1.28 120.16 4.6 10.0 SULAWESI, INDONESIA
16-MAY-2010 03:51:30 35.91 4.09 4.3 10.0 NORTHERN ALGERIA
16-MAY-2010 01:08:07 -51.86 28.26 5.2 10.0 SOUTH OF AFRICA
16-MAY-2010 00:33:08 0.45 124.63 5.7 130.1 MINAHASSA PENINSULA, SULAWESI
15-MAY-2010 19:25:16 3.75 127.98 4.4 99.0 TALAUD ISLANDS, INDONESIA
15-MAY-2010 15:18:12 -23.58 -176.49 5.9 74.0 SOUTH OF FIJI ISLANDS
15-MAY-2010 12:48:24 2.38 128.69 4.2 235.0 HALMAHERA, INDONESIA
15-MAY-2010 09:38:04 52.26 -170.87 4.8 35.0 FOX ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN ISLANDS
15-MAY-2010 09:20:41 57.48 162.18 4.5 38.0 NEAR EAST COAST OF KAMCHATKA
15-MAY-2010 08:38:55 32.24 -115.27 4.4 3.0 CALIF.-BAJA CALIF. BORDER REGION
15-MAY-2010 08:06:33 -38.12 -73.34 4.8 27.0 NEAR COAST OF CENTRAL CHILE
15-MAY-2010 03:30:32 24.91 141.00 4.4 145.0 VOLCANO ISLANDS REGION
15-MAY-2010 00:08:43 -16.79 177.34 4.9 9.0 FIJI ISLANDS
14-MAY-2010 19:33:03 42.23 -126.54 4.0 20.0 OFF COAST OF OREGON
14-MAY-2010 19:10:22 42.22 -126.80 4.0 10.0 OFF COAST OF OREGON
14-MAY-2010 18:49:56 29.32 51.56 5.1 32.0 SOUTHERN IRAN
14-MAY-2010 13:25:34 39.60 -29.73 4.9 22.0 AZORES ISLANDS
14-MAY-2010 12:29:23 35.94 4.10 5.1 10.0 NORTHERN ALGERIA
14-MAY-2010 09:33:17 26.85 54.99 4.7 33.0 SOUTHERN IRAN
14-MAY-2010 07:02:17 38.47 71.28 4.3 42.0 AFGHANISTAN-TAJIKISTAN BORD REG.
14-MAY-2010 05:11:07 32.68 -115.87 4.0 6.1 CALIF.-BAJA CALIF. BORDER REGION
14-MAY-2010 01:01:19 42.33 -126.20 4.1 10.0 OFF COAST OF OREGON
13-MAY-2010 22:11:54 -3.27 102.96 4.7 195.0 SOUTHERN SUMATERA, INDONESIA
13-MAY-2010 16:39:25 8.06 -103.22 4.5 10.0 OFF COAST OF MEXICO
13-MAY-2010 15:11:53 54.03 -163.41 4.9 44.0 UNIMAK ISLAND REGION
13-MAY-2010 13:56:52 55.57 154.85 4.9 10.0 SEA OF OKHOTSK
13-MAY-2010 12:54:55 36.77 71.47 4.6 189.0 AFGHANISTAN-TAJIKISTAN BORD REG.
13-MAY-2010 11:01:14 33.35 131.49 4.9 93.0 KYUSHU, JAPAN
13-MAY-2010 08:24:45 16.85 -94.51 4.3 95.0 OAXACA, MEXICO
13-MAY-2010 05:35:11 42.18 -126.47 5.1 9.7 OFF COAST OF OREGON
13-MAY-2010 04:49:59 3.38 63.41 4.6 10.0 CARLSBERG RIDGE
13-MAY-2010 04:36:20 38.37 74.00 4.6 126.0 TAJIKISTAN-XINJIANG BORDER REG.
13-MAY-2010 03:56:08 -35.08 -72.64 5.2 35.0 NEAR COAST OF CENTRAL CHILE
13-MAY-2010 02:11:13 9.14 125.57 4.7 63.0 MINDANAO, PHILIPPINE ISLANDS
13-MAY-2010 02:06:57 12.01 -104.84 4.5 10.0 OFF COAST OF MEXICO
12-MAY-2010 23:07:55 -1.35 120.10 5.0 54.0 SULAWESI, INDONESIA
12-MAY-2010 21:59:00 -20.13 -177.96 4.7 436.0 FIJI ISLANDS REGION
12-MAY-2010 18:55:31 32.71 141.31 4.7 40.0 SOUTH OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAY-2010 16:32:47 -3.59 100.71 4.7 35.0 SOUTHERN SUMATERA, INDONESIA
12-MAY-2010 13:55:53 11.33 -82.89 4.0 29.0 NORTH OF PANAMA
12-MAY-2010 13:18:42 14.66 -93.47 4.3 42.0 NEAR COAST OF CHIAPAS, MEXICO
12-MAY-2010 11:48:01 -0.75 136.57 4.7 38.0 IRIAN JAYA REGION, INDONESIA
11-MAY-2010 23:08:32 27.91 -114.90 4.4 8.0 BAJA CALIFORNIA, MEXICO
11-MAY-2010 22:58:35 41.40 71.91 4.9 44.0 KYRGYZSTAN
11-MAY-2010 20:23:44 36.32 21.88 4.2 55.0 SOUTHERN GREECE
11-MAY-2010 19:48:54 60.55 -177.64 4.3 10.0 BERING SEA
11-MAY-2010 13:28:34 4.50 95.17 4.6 84.0 NORTHERN SUMATERA, INDONESIA
11-MAY-2010 12:17:46 3.51 95.91 5.6 35.0 OFF W COAST OF NORTHERN SUMATERA
11-MAY-2010 07:17:10 37.56 72.01 4.6 137.0 TAJIKISTAN
11-MAY-2010 07:03:36 38.62 23.77 4.2 24.0 GREECE
11-MAY-2010 06:31:37 36.56 71.08 4.9 160.0 AFGHANISTAN-TAJIKISTAN BORD REG.
11-MAY-2010 04:58:39 -20.60 169.08 4.7 66.0 VANUATU ISLANDS
11-MAY-2010 01:28:24 1.06 126.86 4.5 78.0 NORTHERN MOLUCCA SEA
10-MAY-2010 22:55:02 19.16 -66.44 4.5 19.0 PUERTO RICO REGION
10-MAY-2010 18:56:33 19.05 121.18 4.9 25.0 PHILIPPINE ISLANDS REGION
10-MAY-2010 15:01:43 -17.92 -178.50 4.1 530.0 FIJI ISLANDS REGION
10-MAY-2010 13:05:24 -12.10 166.21 5.1 47.0 SANTA CRUZ ISLANDS
10-MAY-2010 07:03:52 -22.21 -179.53 4.6 570.0 SOUTH OF FIJI ISLANDS
09-MAY-2010 23:05:27 -33.92 -72.11 4.7 34.0 OFF COAST OF CENTRAL CHILE
09-MAY-2010 18:44:50 -55.86 -27.44 5.1 35.0 SOUTH SANDWICH ISLANDS REGION
09-MAY-2010 13:43:00 -36.63 -74.60 4.8 28.0 OFF COAST OF CENTRAL CHILE
09-MAY-2010 13:11:38 -34.89 -179.87 4.6 35.0 SOUTH OF KERMADEC ISLANDS
09-MAY-2010 11:38:51 -1.43 119.29 5.0 35.0 SULAWESI, INDONESIA
09-MAY-2010 10:44:59 -37.48 -73.62 4.9 34.0 NEAR COAST OF CENTRAL CHILE
09-MAY-2010 10:42:52 27.59 -115.18 4.8 10.0 OFF W. COAST OF BAJA CALIFORNIA
09-MAY-2010 06:54:30 -34.28 -73.22 4.7 35.0 OFF COAST OF CENTRAL CHILE
09-MAY-2010 05:59:44 3.73 96.08 7.3 61.4 NORTHERN SUMATERA, INDONESIA
09-MAY-2010 04:58:16 -8.25 129.04 4.6 33.0 TIMOR SEA
09-MAY-2010 03:29:38 -33.95 -72.05 5.1 29.0 OFF COAST OF CENTRAL CHILE
09-MAY-2010 02:02:38 -8.20 128.95 5.5 43.4 TIMOR SEA
08-MAY-2010 21:52:51 -36.05 -73.41 4.8 25.0 NEAR COAST OF CENTRAL CHILE
08-MAY-2010 20:42:32 -9.79 118.51 4.6 42.0 SUMBAWA REGION, INDONESIA
08-MAY-2010 20:03:21 45.42 150.03 5.1 57.0 KURIL ISLANDS
08-MAY-2010 19:23:04 34.93 -119.31 4.3 5.0 SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
08-MAY-2010 18:46:27 32.68 -115.81 4.9 14.0 CALIF.-BAJA CALIF. BORDER REGION
08-MAY-2010 18:33:16 32.80 -115.60 4.9 18.6 CALIF.-BAJA CALIF. BORDER REGION
08-MAY-2010 17:42:40 -18.26 -175.43 4.6 230.0 TONGA ISLANDS
08-MAY-2010 14:46:48 -18.02 -175.11 4.9 238.0 TONGA ISLANDS
08-MAY-2010 12:18:31 -47.26 -13.47 5.0 10.0 SOUTHERN MID-ATLANTIC RIDGE
08-MAY-2010 10:54:17 -1.92 128.28 4.7 54.0 HALMAHERA, INDONESIA
08-MAY-2010 10:23:22 -0.78 122.50 4.8 35.0 MINAHASSA PENINSULA, SULAWESI
08-MAY-2010 09:23:09 -12.88 166.51 4.9 30.0 SANTA CRUZ ISLANDS
08-MAY-2010 05:39:33 -0.66 122.51 5.4 59.9 MINAHASSA PENINSULA, SULAWESI
08-MAY-2010 05:25:22 -8.16 118.28 4.5 18.0 SUMBAWA REGION, INDONESIA
08-MAY-2010 04:20:58 -8.11 118.26 4.8 10.0 SUMBAWA REGION, INDONESIA
08-MAY-2010 03:22:11 -8.12 118.24 5.6 20.1 SUMBAWA REGION, INDONESIA
08-MAY-2010 02:39:11 13.45 -91.02 4.2 48.0 NEAR COAST OF GUATEMALA
07-MAY-2010 23:12:14 16.43 -61.10 5.2 68.0 LEEWARD ISLANDS
07-MAY-2010 20:02:18 44.42 -129.52 4.4 10.0 OFF COAST OF OREGON
07-MAY-2010 19:03:30 44.51 -129.59 4.3 10.0 OFF COAST OF OREGON
07-MAY-2010 18:55:09 44.48 -129.44 4.1 10.0 OFF COAST OF OREGON
07-MAY-2010 18:50:59 44.41 -129.68 4.2 10.0 OFF COAST OF OREGON
07-MAY-2010 18:43:07 44.42 -129.51 4.5 10.0 OFF COAST OF OREGON
07-MAY-2010 18:41:54 44.39 -129.50 4.4 10.0 OFF COAST OF OREGON
07-MAY-2010 17:58:36 9.38 93.03 4.8 70.0 NICOBAR ISLANDS, INDIA
07-MAY-2010 17:46:17 44.41 -129.34 5.1 28.7 OFF COAST OF OREGON
07-MAY-2010 17:09:05 -24.03 179.78 4.5 614.3 SOUTH OF FIJI ISLANDS
07-MAY-2010 17:08:57 -23.98 -179.98 4.3 524.0 SOUTH OF FIJI ISLANDS
07-MAY-2010 14:45:34 -5.52 147.29 4.6 170.0 EASTERN NEW GUINEA REG., P.N.G.
07-MAY-2010 12:35:34 -24.38 179.19 4.4 710.2 SOUTH OF FIJI ISLANDS
07-MAY-2010 12:35:19 -24.39 179.80 4.4 512.0 SOUTH OF FIJI ISLANDS
07-MAY-2010 11:44:50 -10.46 123.35 5.1 35.0 TIMOR REGION, INDONESIA
07-MAY-2010 10:38:13 -24.88 70.00 5.2 10.0 MID-INDIAN RIDGE
07-MAY-2010 09:23:54 13.65 92.62 4.6 35.0 ANDAMAN ISLANDS, INDIA
07-MAY-2010 07:39:28 3.51 128.00 5.7 127.1 TALAUD ISLANDS, INDONESIA

How prepared is Nigeria -  Read below:

Earthqake,Tsunami May Hit Nigeria, Says Expert
• Coastal areas of N’Delta under serious threat

http://thisdayonline.com/nview.php?id=174841
Re: Seismic Activity (earthquake Or Volcano) Ongoing In Nigeria And Chad by Gamine(f): 11:48pm On Nov 06, 2010
Well this is definitely something to watch.
RSOE has been updated now.
Re: Seismic Activity (earthquake Or Volcano) Ongoing In Nigeria And Chad by Priceless200(f): 11:31am On Jun 11, 2018
lovenifest:
COMING CHANGES 2010-2012:

The earth is moving in a new alignment and as it continues to vibrate, anything that does not vibrate at a high frequency will be ejected by 2012. By Dec 2012, earth will split into two (Hercolubus 3D & Terra Nova  5D) and 2.9 Billion people will move to the old earth (Hercolubus 3D) and about 4.7 Billion people will move to the new earth (Terra Nova 5D). It is estimated that only between 144,000 - 100 million are currently prepared for Terra Nova and the most unprepared are Africans.

1. The mineral kingdom is the first responding to the new vibration.
2. The plant kingdom will follow
3. the animal kingdom will follow
4. Sadly the human kingdom last.

Some people may doubt this information and it does not really matter as it has already manifested. The earth you see today and all the duality still  going on is an illusion. They are there to make you wake up but unfortunately not many can see the real picture through their third eye chakra. Many seems conscious enough to know changes are going on but can not quite comprehend it.

"You can take a horse to the river but you can't force it to drink".  The information is there for those who want to look it up. Nobody will force it through your throat as its a free choice.

Few days ago, I wept for Nigerians and Africans and I asked God to please give them time to wake up and he asked me to go online and share these information. This is not a religious information and must not be viewed as one. Science and Religion taught us what they want us to believe and we are sucked into it that nothing new can penetrate our thoughts/brains. There is more going on in the Universe and Cosmos that has not been told to the public and it will be a BIG shock to many if those information are disclosed soon as it is being anticipated to assist with mass consciousness.

It will hit many really hard especially those in the Churches. I do not sympathize with the Atheist and Gnostics as they have made their choice not to be part of any thing related to God and Universe but they are welcomed as God loves all his creation.

What do you have to do now?
Raise your consciousness/vibration and purge duality (hate/materialism/anger/envy etc). Love everyone unconditionally. To get started, join many others in any of the above forums to participate in duscussions and questions, and watch the above videos to keep up with latest news, events and information.

OP how far?

2018 and we still here o. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The $50,000 Bribe Saga: Did Jonathan Try To Bribe SNG? / EFCC Arrests FAAN Official With N218m At MMA, Lagos / Will PDP Win Lagos Come 2015?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 171
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.