Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

How To Make #120,000 Monthly From A Cyber Cafe Business - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Make #120,000 Monthly From A Cyber Cafe Business (2083 Views)

Cyber Cafe / Business Center For Rent In Ojuelegba / 120 Eyeshadow Palette For Saale And Mac Eyeshadows / Make #120,000 Monthly From Water In Two Places (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make #120,000 Monthly From A Cyber Cafe Business by evantical: 11:45am On Sep 22, 2012
We at BGS Global Services are teaching prospective entrepreneurs how to start a mini cyber cafe with a minimal capital of #100,000 and make #120,000 monthly. We recommend best modems for cyber cafe operation, best areas to site it, how to checkmate fraudulent staffs.Account keeping .connecting CCTV to your network to monitor your business. We have cheap Pentium 4 systems and CCTV Cameras for your start-up.We provide full 1 year support to your business.
Admission fee = #4000
Venue
Ph - 4 Ilom str, Woji, 30 Sept 2012, time ; 10am -3pm
Lagos - 14 Ago Palace Way,Okota 8 Oct 2012 ,, ''
Abuja - BLk D Shp 2Wuse shopping plaza Wuse 16 Oct 2012 ,, ''

Txt ''reserve seat'' to
call for more information's
Re: How To Make #120,000 Monthly From A Cyber Cafe Business by mewindz(m): 12:00pm On Sep 22, 2012
Cyber cafe is not really a profitable venture now since almost everybody have access to the internet @the conveinience of their homes.. Its really a dying field im talkn 4rm experience cos i personally have two friends who had to close the business because of poor sales coupled with power and poor service from various ISP....
Re: How To Make #120,000 Monthly From A Cyber Cafe Business by evantical: 3:39pm On Sep 22, 2012
@mewindz, your observation is not the true picture .People who have been closing shops are people who can't manage it well.True, internet access is easily accessible with phone now, but there are certain things you can't do with your phone.Most things are being done online these days eg WAEC registration,JAMB registration and some many online job registration.All these goes on with scanning of documents, passports and pictures,not even training that goes with it.People don't go around carrying laptops and if they do, they hook up to cyber cafes.Even in developed countries, people do visit cyber parlors. Management is the greatest problem facing this business.You cannot operate what you don't understand efficiently even though you read the course. Imagine this scenario , you opened a cafe, you don't know the basics, you leave it with dishonest workers and members of the family, you don't use good ticket servers. no good account keeping,no cheap internet access, no good customer service, etc. Can u set up a cafe in Maitama,Abuja with millions of naira and expect to recoup you gains without giving the ambiance that goes with such areas?Rather, you focus on densely populated areas that need your services most. When I was in the university I started a cyber cafe business, it generated the income for my first car,house and money to set other numerous business ,while most competitors who started big closed shop. Even till today are those my cafes are generating income while still managing other consulting business. Practice what You Preach has always been my motto .Tell your friends not to close those businesses.Tell them to call me, I will ask them numerous questions and find out where their problem is from.Present cafe owners who attended our seminars can attest to gains they have made. Call BGS services.08037380000
Re: How To Make #120,000 Monthly From A Cyber Cafe Business by babytejiri(m): 12:17am On Apr 02, 2017
Looking for that feasibility study and business plan for an internet cafe and business center here in Nigeria?
http://www.businessplannigeria.com.ng/cyber-cafe-business-plan-nigeria-feasibility-studies/
Re: How To Make #120,000 Monthly From A Cyber Cafe Business by joeybankz: 9:24am On Jul 28, 2020
Do you need a business plan on how you can start and make money from cyber cafe business?
https://www.ngbusiness.com.ng/cyber-cafe/

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Data Plan! From N300 For 250mb. Come In... / Forever Living Products Is Real / Back Pack, Laptop Bag With Usb Port And Wallet For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.