Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

I Kidnapped My Boss Because I Caught Him Romancing His Girlfriend - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Kidnapped My Boss Because I Caught Him Romancing His Girlfriend (780 Views)

I Kidnapped My Lover To Raise Money For Our Wedding – Suspect Confesses / I Kidnapped My Step-sister To Raise Money For My Girlfriend – Suspect / 50-Year-Old Man Stabs His 60-Year-Old Neighbour For Romancing His Granddaughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Kidnapped My Boss Because I Caught Him Romancing His Girlfriend by Upritman(m): 12:21pm On Feb 09, 2018
@SuanusBlog

26 years old Telkina Silva,who masterminded the kidnap of his former boss and Chief Executive Officer of Menakeb Limited, Chief Nemi Adoki, last December in Port Harcourt, Rivers State has explained why he carried out the criminal act.
Silva who is reportedly the son of a Police Inspector traced the plan to abduct his Boss to after an incident in which he caught his boss romancing his girlfriend at his office. He said subsequently his boss refused to pay him for about two months and eventually sacked him after several other acts of maltreatment.
Speaking with newsmen in Portharcourt after he was arrested by the police alongside five other members of the gang, Silva, who is a former driver of the victim said:
“I worked for him as a driver between 2015 and 2016. One day, I went into the office and met him romancing his girlfriend. “Since then, he became mad at me and even refused to pay me for two months. Instead, he sacked me. “In anger, I contacted Daniel. I don’t know the others. It was Daniel, who contacted Justice. “I did not join them in the operation, I only monitored my former boss’ movement. “I got N1 million from the ransom. I used the money to start developing a plot of land at Okrika.”
Suanu’s Blog gathered that Chief Adoki was released on January 4, 2018 from the creeks of Akuku-Toru Local Government Area of Rivers State, 21 days after his abduction after a ransom of N9 million was paid; out of which Silva was given N1m as his share.

Source: http://www.suanusblog.com/2018/02/i-kidnapped-my-boss-because-i-caught.html

Re: I Kidnapped My Boss Because I Caught Him Romancing His Girlfriend by serverconnect(m): 12:26pm On Feb 09, 2018
HMMM. WETIN CONCERN YOU?

(1) (Reply)

Dead Ex Deputy Governor's Daughter Didn't Date The Suspected Killer For Money / Hooker Takes Client To Court As Condom Bursts During Sex / Lady Pours Bleach On Men’s Penis To Stop Them From Opening Their Legs In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.