Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Man Punches SARS Officer After Being Hit During Fight In Lagos. Photos/Video - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Punches SARS Officer After Being Hit During Fight In Lagos. Photos/Video (47262 Views)

US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) / Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) / Man Punches Taxi Driver To Death In Owerri (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Punches SARS Officer After Being Hit During Fight In Lagos. Photos/Video by Groovenaija360(m): 3:42pm On Feb 09, 2018
undecided undecided undecided Sars now wear short Nika

1 Like

Re: Man Punches SARS Officer After Being Hit During Fight In Lagos. Photos/Video by webngnews: 3:42pm On Feb 09, 2018
Oh
Re: Man Punches SARS Officer After Being Hit During Fight In Lagos. Photos/Video by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 09, 2018
Kizyte:
All of you are shouting "nice one" up and down. You'll not be there with the guy to enjoy the torture after they've taken him away with their van.

No go begin fight SARS tomorrow if you jam them for road. I don't want to see in the news 'A Nairalander Shot Dead By SARS'

I take God beg you, just be a coward if that will make you live longer.

Thank you sir, the most insane thing one will do is to fight an officer with gun. Why the SARS dude don't bother is because they know they're taking the guy to station surly and he will regret he's actions. If he is not begging with tears presently

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Punches SARS Officer After Being Hit During Fight In Lagos. Photos/Video by Stallion93(m): 3:47pm On Feb 09, 2018
neoapocalypse:
Is that a gun they are pointing at him he had better watch it those SARS guys no get joy o. Better to be a coward and be alive than brave and dead
And that's the philosophy of a foolish man. "Better to be a coward and alive" u for just say better to a walking dead than a sleeping dead. Your life is a gift man, Do the best u can while you're alive
Re: Man Punches SARS Officer After Being Hit During Fight In Lagos. Photos/Video by Bullhari007(m): 3:47pm On Feb 09, 2018
to the guy... RIP in advance
Re: Man Punches SARS Officer After Being Hit During Fight In Lagos. Photos/Video by Kingpee2(m): 3:51pm On Feb 09, 2018
greatman247:
Those SARS see themselves as God mainly because of their guns. I am very pleased the guy defended himself.
They don't see themselves as God,they see themselves as demons ,God won't use a gun to fight his battle ...�
Re: Man Punches SARS Officer After Being Hit During Fight In Lagos. Photos/Video by Reelmii: 4:00pm On Feb 09, 2018
I guess there is no groundnut inside dat gun, if not that guy is GOON TOO SOON
Re: Man Punches SARS Officer After Being Hit During Fight In Lagos. Photos/Video by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:05pm On Feb 09, 2018
If den release de guy pic now, eeeehn......

Una wey dey dia dey shout "nice 1" go sing anoda song o.

Dat guy go don acquire buns for eye now.
Re: Man Punches SARS Officer After Being Hit During Fight In Lagos. Photos/Video by carfreaksng: 4:11pm On Feb 09, 2018
He should be dealt with !

What Nonsense!
Re: Man Punches SARS Officer After Being Hit During Fight In Lagos. Photos/Video by jaxxy(m): 4:15pm On Feb 09, 2018
U do not punch an officer of the law
Re: Man Punches SARS Officer After Being Hit During Fight In Lagos. Photos/Video by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:21pm On Feb 09, 2018
I hope those evil SARS will not locate Abiodun.
Re: Man Punches SARS Officer After Being Hit During Fight In Lagos. Photos/Video by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 09, 2018
the truth is na guns dey make these guys look tough, without their guns dem are powerless.
Re: Man Punches SARS Officer After Being Hit During Fight In Lagos. Photos/Video by temiflex01(m): 4:25pm On Feb 09, 2018
Follygunners:
Everybody dey hail d guy now abi? For say dey don shoot am now, na different tone we go dey hear oo. grin

Why will they shoot him? Buying fuel is now a crime that warrant harassment by sars?
Jobless people going about with gun with basically nothing to do.

Attributes of a failed state undecided undecided undecided
Re: Man Punches SARS Officer After Being Hit During Fight In Lagos. Photos/Video by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 09, 2018
ajoyeleke:
My problem is how to go back to 1930 and give buhari's father a condom
U really have SENSE
Re: Man Punches SARS Officer After Being Hit During Fight In Lagos. Photos/Video by Tunks2017(m): 4:45pm On Feb 09, 2018
Very good wink
He fought for his Right............
Those sars are compounded bullies........... angry
We will be waiting for them anyday angry

Re: Man Punches SARS Officer After Being Hit During Fight In Lagos. Photos/Video by Tunks2017(m): 4:45pm On Feb 09, 2018
Re: Man Punches SARS Officer After Being Hit During Fight In Lagos. Photos/Video by SolexxBarry(m): 4:46pm On Feb 09, 2018
Okay
Re: Man Punches SARS Officer After Being Hit During Fight In Lagos. Photos/Video by DocHMD: 4:49pm On Feb 09, 2018
Why him no kill the useless Special Armed robberz Squad called SARS? Kill the idiot and let vultures feed on his body.
Re: Man Punches SARS Officer After Being Hit During Fight In Lagos. Photos/Video by FreeBiafra2018(m): 4:50pm On Feb 09, 2018
Very soon SARS will be relegated to the background just as those on black and black are inconsequential before the eyes of the public today.
Re: Man Punches SARS Officer After Being Hit During Fight In Lagos. Photos/Video by Accscholar: 5:01pm On Feb 09, 2018
kuntash:

Glad to be alive you meant?

Nigeria Policeman with a gun?

hmmm

The idiot was already bringing out his gun, if not for his colleagues that intervened.
Re: Man Punches SARS Officer After Being Hit During Fight In Lagos. Photos/Video by frugal(m): 5:10pm On Feb 09, 2018
Sweet. I love that guy. His punch is weighty. Just small tap, and the SARS guy is left staggering backwards grin

I wish more people could do this, then they'll learn their place in a democratic setting.
Re: Man Punches SARS Officer After Being Hit During Fight In Lagos. Photos/Video by Larryton(m): 5:13pm On Feb 09, 2018
Mtew! SARS that does not respect himself, is that one a SARS?
Re: Man Punches SARS Officer After Being Hit During Fight In Lagos. Photos/Video by DJMCOTTY(m): 5:18pm On Feb 09, 2018
Its not by might, not by power,.... God is on your side. Pls don't try again
Re: Man Punches SARS Officer After Being Hit During Fight In Lagos. Photos/Video by Nostradamus: 5:52pm On Feb 09, 2018
I really pity that guy, SARS officer that might have smoke small Colorado and seeing things, you want to fight such person.
Re: Man Punches SARS Officer After Being Hit During Fight In Lagos. Photos/Video by Bestchisom(m): 6:41pm On Feb 09, 2018
aguiyi2:
Why do we abhor decency in Nigeria?.Sars always in the news for negative things.

do u know where flash lives... he can run back in time and deliver ur message or can u pay £1.8m to build a mini time travelling machine for you...
Re: Man Punches SARS Officer After Being Hit During Fight In Lagos. Photos/Video by Dantedasz(m): 7:07pm On Feb 09, 2018
Isn't it ironic that instead of Nigerians fighting the wretched APC government that put the country in an unending fuel crisis,we are fighting ourselves daily at petrol pumps?
Where are the Labour unions and civil rights societies?
It seems we as Nigerians have decided to accept any obnoxious policy this wretched government dishes out to us by just shrugging our shoulders and claiming to wait to vote them out in 2019.
I've got news for everyone,Buhari's henchmen will rig that 2019 election and then we will be saddled with four more years of misery,aimless government, nepotism, tribalism, corruption,recession,oppression,lies and hopelessness.

1 Like

Re: Man Punches SARS Officer After Being Hit During Fight In Lagos. Photos/Video by SeanDada1(m): 7:31pm On Feb 09, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
There was pandemonium earlier this morning at NNPC petrol station in Ketu, Lagos after an officer with the Special Anti-Robbery Squad, SARS, engaged in a fisticuffs with a resident in the area. The cause of their quarrel was not revealed as they challenged each other at the filling station in front of bystanders.

In the trending video footage, the SARS officer can be seen throwing a punch at the young man who reciprocated the gesture by hitting him back while getting himself ready for more action.

Other SARS officers who were at the scene had to calm their colleague down as people gathered in their numbers in support of the guy..

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/man-fights-sars-officer-at-nnpc-petrol-station-in-ketu.html

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXWr3xfAfpw

Try it in PH and you're dead
Re: Man Punches SARS Officer After Being Hit During Fight In Lagos. Photos/Video by smileyoo: 7:39pm On Feb 09, 2018
ajoyeleke:
lol. bros u harshooo, naso u hate bubu reach? but its an impossible task. you can only pray that future condoms 'll perfectly prevent the birth of bubu's types in nigeria.
Re: Man Punches SARS Officer After Being Hit During Fight In Lagos. Photos/Video by stuffs4me(m): 8:04pm On Feb 09, 2018
quentin06:
the truth is na guns dey make these guys look tough, without their guns dem are powerless.

They have the law behind them.. Never fight a police officer (even when he's not armed).
Re: Man Punches SARS Officer After Being Hit During Fight In Lagos. Photos/Video by Ofemmanu1: 8:46pm On Feb 09, 2018
ajoyeleke:
Nah, I think his father shouldda put it in her ass.
Re: Man Punches SARS Officer After Being Hit During Fight In Lagos. Photos/Video by dontai(m): 10:05pm On Feb 09, 2018
stuffs4me:

They have the law behind them.. Never fight a police officer (even when he's not armed).
Oga, which law, the other guy gat no right abi, continue Oga mopol.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans / 51-Year-Old Man Kills His Mother In Lagos Over His Sister's Will (Photos) / I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.