Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Man Punches SARS Officer After Being Hit During Fight In Lagos. Photos/Video - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Punches SARS Officer After Being Hit During Fight In Lagos. Photos/Video (47267 Views)

US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) / Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) / Man Punches Taxi Driver To Death In Owerri (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Punches SARS Officer After Being Hit During Fight In Lagos. Photos/Video by Gracesofar(m): 10:21pm On Feb 09, 2018
D guy risked his life for the wrong reason and u people are applauding him. Even me that m trained with firearms and skilled at assembling and dissembling weapons won't try that since his mates are there.

Rule 1 never argue or fight a guy with firearm especially a police who HV little or no fire discipline. He cud HV opened fire on d guy and their z 9 out of 10 chances he will go scot free.

The highest I do z to note his name and probably z unit and God knows he will vomit his intestine wen I call for his parade
Re: Man Punches SARS Officer After Being Hit During Fight In Lagos. Photos/Video by Dsov2016: 10:41pm On Feb 09, 2018
Reelmii:
I guess there is no groundnut inside dat gun, if not that guy is GOON TOO SOON

na because say na inside filling station. them dey fear make station nor go blow up
Re: Man Punches SARS Officer After Being Hit During Fight In Lagos. Photos/Video by Dsov2016: 10:43pm On Feb 09, 2018
temiflex01:

Why will they shoot him? Buying fuel is now a crime that warrant harassment by sars?
Jobless people going about with gun with basically nothing to do.

Attributes of a failed state undecided undecided undecided

bros abeg go and try and punch an officer in any developed country. first they would take him down non lethally and if refuse not to go down well I believe you can infer what comes next
Re: Man Punches SARS Officer After Being Hit During Fight In Lagos. Photos/Video by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 09, 2018
Stallion93:
And that's the philosophy of a foolish man. "Better to be a coward and alive" u for just say better to a walking dead than a sleeping dead. Your life is a gift man, Do the best u can while you're alive

I beg to differ but you're the fool here , fighting a man with a gun is as foolish as can be. If you think you must stand up to any thing regardless of the situation then you're not just a fool but a very big fool
Re: Man Punches SARS Officer After Being Hit During Fight In Lagos. Photos/Video by planetx: 11:52pm On Feb 09, 2018
Dsov2016:

bros abeg go and try and punch an officer in any developed country. first they would take him down non lethally and if refuse not to go down well I believe you can infer what comes next
Lol let him go punch an American police officer.
Re: Man Punches SARS Officer After Being Hit During Fight In Lagos. Photos/Video by mommaJ(f): 6:47am On Feb 10, 2018
GOOD DAY NAIRALANDERS.I M STILL HERE...DONT GIVE UP ON ME YET. https://www.nairaland.com/4312232/husbanda-good-man-help#64524181
Re: Man Punches SARS Officer After Being Hit During Fight In Lagos. Photos/Video by abbeyty(m): 7:38am On Feb 10, 2018
why are the sars guys wearing short with sandal?
Re: Man Punches SARS Officer After Being Hit During Fight In Lagos. Photos/Video by stuffs4me(m): 11:31am On Feb 10, 2018
dontai:
Oga, which law, the other guy gat no right abi, continue Oga mopol.

I no be nopol oo...

Fighting, beating up or resisting arrest is wrong o. It is an international law. Visit the United Nations laws on policing to educate yourself.

Try that crap with a police officer in the US and he will gun you down.
Re: Man Punches SARS Officer After Being Hit During Fight In Lagos. Photos/Video by lurdkriss: 11:52am On Feb 10, 2018
Kai, shame go catch that Sars guy o shocked
Re: Man Punches SARS Officer After Being Hit During Fight In Lagos. Photos/Video by mechanics(m): 12:13pm On Feb 10, 2018
Funny, trust some people, they will surely support the guy, what if the guy falls down and die, all his supporters will disappear.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Residents Discover Hotel Where People Die Mysteriously In Abia / Suicidal Man Rescued And Arrested After Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon. Photos/Video / 51-Year-Old Man Kills His Mother In Lagos Over His Sister's Will (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.