Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,852 members, 7,862,787 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:34 AM

Introducing The No 1 Small Biz (sme) Friendly Incubatee Company - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Introducing The No 1 Small Biz (sme) Friendly Incubatee Company (597 Views)

Introducing The New Nigerian Forum ! / Nigeria Drops From 1st To 101st In Happiness Index. Denmark Is New No. 1 / Introducing The No 1 Small Biz (sme) Friendly Incubatee Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Introducing The No 1 Small Biz (sme) Friendly Incubatee Company by biggozz(m): 3:59pm On Apr 20, 2010
People, I left my former company 9 months ago on realizing that there is such a company I had dreamt about for years right in Lagos here, 9 months later, I am here to announce to all of you in Nairaland that your dreams of owning your own SUCCESSFUL business is about to be energized!

Sadly, various reports have suggested that the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise sub-sector may comprise as much as 95% of all firms operating in Nigeria, but as much as 90% of this sub-sector fail within their first year of establishment.

Nextzon Business Services Limited is a one stop shop company that has pursued a blue ocean strategy in creating an ENTERPRISE BUILDING industry, with a philosophy and a business model that ALWAYS says YES to a start-up idea and nurture it to life.

VALUE CHAIN OF NEXTZON SERVICES TO SMEs:

Start ups:

[list]
[li]
Business research and feasibility studies.
Business planning and development
Investment fund sourcing
Investment establishment project planning and implementation
Business incubation/Hand holding[/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]

Young growing businesses:

Institutionalization advisory:
[list]
[li]
Design and implementation of business organizational structures based on industry best practices
Business process designs and implementation
Corporate governance services
Development of Go-To-Market strategy towards increasing market share
Management Accounting and Financial reporting to promote transparency[/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]

Post Implementation Services:

[list]
[li]Internal Control service to enable the business become more profitable and less risky;
Work force management geared towards providing the right people to help the business grow;
Human Resources Administration; including:
Recruitment
Placement
Skill audits and training
Manpower development and payroll administration.[/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]

NOW THE AMAZING NEWS IS THAT AS LONG AS YOUR BUSINESS HAS A WINNING IDEA/PRODUCT FOR THE MARKET, TRUST OUR BRAINS TO ASSIST YOU TO MAKE IT A SUCCESS, AS WE ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT ASSISTING GROWING BUSINESSES TO BECOME GLOBAL SUCCESSES!!!

for more inquiries, mail me at goz.smesolutions@ymail.com or ring me on 08191154879.

(1) (Reply)

It Is At Hand / Seun What Happened To My Account: / When Did You Become You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.