Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,571 members, 7,837,167 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Alex Iwobi Features In Nike Advert With Premier League Stars - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Alex Iwobi Features In Nike Advert With Premier League Stars (37689 Views)

K-League Stars Mock Cristiano Ronaldo Goal Celebration In 3-3 Juve Draw (Photos) / List Of Premier League Stars At 2019 Africa Cup Of Nations / Top 10 Premier League Stars Who Drive Reasonably Priced Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Iwobi Features In Nike Advert With Premier League Stars by Mariangeles(f): 4:49pm On Feb 09, 2018
olusayeroyagi:
just give him 3 years and he wil be richer dan both wizkid and Davido combine
Football money is the real deal.

3 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi Features In Nike Advert With Premier League Stars by zolapower: 4:51pm On Feb 09, 2018
JasonScolari:
Many thanks to Amaju Pinnick.

He for go the way of Agbonlahor, Dele Alli, and Tammy Abraham.
Nope amaju never inspire iwobi to joinning the super eagles but ,sunday oliseh,okocha and his( the boy's) parents did.

2 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi Features In Nike Advert With Premier League Stars by ThisIsFlashh: 4:56pm On Feb 09, 2018
Jonahbrans:
God bless Iwobi
Say weytin happen?

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi Features In Nike Advert With Premier League Stars by PDPGuy: 4:57pm On Feb 09, 2018
mrvitalis:

And in your mind you think he is richer than. Wizkid?

Lol very funny
I won’t be surprised if he is richer than Wizkid. Most of these Naija entertainers barely have a million Naira in their accounts after all their expenses.
Iwobi earns no less than £15,000 (N6.7 million) per week after taxes.
Re: Alex Iwobi Features In Nike Advert With Premier League Stars by Layegist: 4:58pm On Feb 09, 2018
Even Barkley has Nigerian blood in him
olusayeroyagi:
Re: Alex Iwobi Features In Nike Advert With Premier League Stars by ThisIsFlashh: 4:59pm On Feb 09, 2018
willian10:
Meanwhile embarassed
He has made money like that. He is still upcoming footballer.
Re: Alex Iwobi Features In Nike Advert With Premier League Stars by mrvitalis(m): 5:00pm On Feb 09, 2018
PDPGuy:

I won’t be surprised if he is richer than Wizkid. Most of these Naija entertainers barely have a million Naira in their accounts after all their expenses.
Iwobi earns no less than £15,000 (N6.7 million) per week after taxes.
How much did caf pay wizkid for 5 mins again?

2 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi Features In Nike Advert With Premier League Stars by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 09, 2018
zolapower:

Nope amaju never inspire iwobi to joinning the super eagles but ,sunday oliseh,okocha and his( the boy's) parents .
Give him some credit bro. Sani Lulu, Ibrahim Galadima and others before him couldn't "attract" those foreign players of Nigeria decent.
Re: Alex Iwobi Features In Nike Advert With Premier League Stars by histemple: 5:04pm On Feb 09, 2018
JasonScolari:
Don't mind that arrogant brat called Dele... He'll definitely regret it when Southgate replace him with Ross Barkley

Exactly! Certainly they won't allow you to outshine theirs. Even someone not as good will be given a nod ahead of you.

For Ali, I believe he will go to the world cup but may not be in the first 11
Re: Alex Iwobi Features In Nike Advert With Premier League Stars by mekuso89(m): 5:12pm On Feb 09, 2018
sabama007:
Iwobi my baby... Bigger you
beautiful you
Re: Alex Iwobi Features In Nike Advert With Premier League Stars by lexy2014: 5:17pm On Feb 09, 2018
USAbabe:
Kelechi And Ndidi also made that feature

check Kelechi recent update on Instagram
but they aren't in London
Re: Alex Iwobi Features In Nike Advert With Premier League Stars by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 09, 2018
histemple:

Exactly! Certainly they won't allow you to outshine theirs. Even someone not as good will be given a nod ahead of you.

For Ali, I believe he will go to the world cup but may not be in the first 11
Lol, please don't forget the workaholic called "Cook" (I think he plays for Burnley) Southgate will definitely pick him rather than a player who gives his fellow teammates the "middle finger"
Re: Alex Iwobi Features In Nike Advert With Premier League Stars by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 09, 2018
olusayeroyagi:
so in dah 3years they too will b sleeping abi...u think through ur anus
Re: Alex Iwobi Features In Nike Advert With Premier League Stars by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:25pm On Feb 09, 2018
sabama007:
Iwobi my baby... Bigger you

Na una born am
Re: Alex Iwobi Features In Nike Advert With Premier League Stars by Adam09: 5:48pm On Feb 09, 2018
JasonScolari:
Don't mind that arrogant brat called Dele... He'll definitely regret it when Southgate replace him with Ross Barkley

Ross Barkley na Nigerian -Calabar boy for that matter. Ross Effanga Barkley

3 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi Features In Nike Advert With Premier League Stars by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 09, 2018
Adam09:

Ross Barkley na Nigerian -Calabar boy for that matter. Ross Effanga Barkley
Lol, you're making things worse for Dele.

The brat has joined Karim Benzema in sex tape video business.

2 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi Features In Nike Advert With Premier League Stars by MrMicholo(m): 6:10pm On Feb 09, 2018
nathan77:
thank God its Friday

I'm guessing this ugly motherfucker is you..
You want to trend baa... and you think you could fit into a meme...
See as I don dey shame for your future... don't go and look for something better to do... old man..

3 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi Features In Nike Advert With Premier League Stars by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 09, 2018
MrMicholo:

I'm guessing this ugly motherfucker is you..
You want to trend baa... and you think you could fit into a meme...
See as I don dey shame for your future... don't go and look for something better to do... old man..
Lol, una get issues before? grin

Lol, see the way you finish am.
Re: Alex Iwobi Features In Nike Advert With Premier League Stars by superlanny(m): 6:50pm On Feb 09, 2018
Hemanwel:
I am already practising the curses I would rain on our COWmander-in-Chief of the COW forces when Nigeria is ousted from the World Cup in Russia cos we're obviously not winning it.

BTW: What's the difference between the Winter Olympics and the regular Olympics? Someone should school me on that, pls!
and you are calling buhari a cow, you that does not know the difference between winter olympics and the olympics, you are a bigger cow.
Re: Alex Iwobi Features In Nike Advert With Premier League Stars by willian10: 7:43pm On Feb 09, 2018
mrvitalis:

And in your mind you think he is richer than. Wizkid?

Lol very funny
Somebody cannor even upload memes with peace of mind again

Re: Alex Iwobi Features In Nike Advert With Premier League Stars by jmichael259(m): 8:23pm On Feb 09, 2018
olusayeroyagi:

He is already richer if u knw what soccer and adverts e.t.c. pay weekly!

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi Features In Nike Advert With Premier League Stars by ThisKC(m): 10:22pm On Feb 09, 2018
JasonScolari:

you should know Dele has had issues with his dad, both parents actually. He grew up mostly in England with the family of Tottenham teammate Eric Dier, England was always an easier choice unlike Iwobi who was consciously schooled at home that he was always gon rep Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alex Iwobi Features In Nike Advert With Premier League Stars by MetalJigsaw(m): 12:59am On Feb 10, 2018
Teewhy2:
Power of Naija. I pity Tammy Abraham way still dey do shakara.
Him shakara don end
Re: Alex Iwobi Features In Nike Advert With Premier League Stars by MetalJigsaw(m): 12:59am On Feb 10, 2018
Teewhy2:
Power of Naija. I pity Tammy Abraham way still dey do shakara.
Him shkakara don end
Re: Alex Iwobi Features In Nike Advert With Premier League Stars by Geenosko: 11:18am On Feb 10, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gernot Rohr Angry With Victor Moses In Face-to-face Confrontation / Real Madrid Fan Pours Milk On Himself To Celebrate Champions League Win / Odion Ighalo Is The Highest Goal Scorer In England In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.