Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry (3979 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Still Beg Igbos For Unity? / FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are / Nobody Will Beg Igbos To Take Presidency In 2023 – Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by Pauldollars(m): 3:52pm On Jan 05
"Pls Come back": Yoruba Lady Begs Igbo Traders in Emotional Video, Says Christmas is Over Friday,

A video of a Yoruba lady appealing to Igbo businessmen and women to return to Lagos state has got many people talking In the clip, the lady maintained that things have not been the same since Igbo traders travelled to their various hometowns for Christmas Her emotional video was greeted with nice words from many Igbo people as netizens united in love despite ethnic differences

A Yoruba lady has cried out on social media, urging Igbo traders to make haste and return to Lagos. The lady, who spoke mainly in Yoruba, stated that the Christmas celebration has since ended and that Igbos should resume their businesses in the Southwestern state. She lamented the dryness of markets since Igbos travelled home for Christmas.

According to her, the markets have been dry since Igbo traders travelled home for Christmas, lamenting how hunger has dealt with her.

Her video was shared on TikTok and stirred mixed reactions.

https://www.legit.ng/people/1571915-pls-yoruba-lady-begs-igbo-traders-emotional-video-christmas-over/?fbclid=IwAR0d3RGQS9vAHv1zBsQg4Urjzrc7KkatyZwbhp7xmf8RG_HVSK3Nks6pimA

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by Curious345: 3:57pm On Jan 05
Dey play

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by Armaggedon: 3:58pm On Jan 05
Her people are coming for her.

Unfortunately for her likes, some Igbos are using this opportunity to survey lands and make other arrangements regarding their permanent relocation. The one I met last Tuesday in one location in Anambra told me He will start relocation this year, such that in two years time, his business will maintain only skeletal services in lagos.

Those who think I am lying should wait in few years time and once again, comfirm the power of social media.

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by Nice2023(m): 4:01pm On Jan 05
Forget ethnic biases and hate.

Igbos are great movers of the economy of wherever they are found across the country.

45 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by mightyhaze: 4:03pm On Jan 05
Like Del Piero ,just dey play o

One thing u can't take away from igbos is that they draw a lot of water.. they bring a lot of economic activities,money and development wherever they go.. During my stay in Benin city one thing I noticed was that Landlords reluctantly rent shops to anybody who's not Igbos .. One prominent landlady in a popular Benin mkt once said it's because igbos don't stress them with payment and also support their families esp during ceremonies..

Soft Race...Igbo smiley

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by MadamExcellency: 4:03pm On Jan 05
What should be positive competition degenerated to an ethmic showdown because of politics and ethnic supremacy.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by aljharem(m): 4:04pm On Jan 05
Honestly the way you people need to feel validated is shocking. Tell me about inferiority complex

33 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by NuclearWinter: 4:05pm On Jan 05
Ibo people ehn.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by NuclearWinter: 4:06pm On Jan 05
aljharem:
Honestly the way you people need to feel validated is shocking. Tell me about inferiority complex

It's now getting to embarrassing for me that isn't even anywhere near Ibo.

Very disgraceful cringe filled cretins.

19 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by fuckingAyaya(m): 4:07pm On Jan 05
Ebi pa wa ooo..... the wise men came from the east, no be me talk am oo na bible

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by mightyhaze: 4:12pm On Jan 05
aljharem:
Alhaji B..Haram. Take it easy before u bust a major vessel wink

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by Bulldozer90: 4:13pm On Jan 05
Lol
Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by LegendHero(m): 4:14pm On Jan 05
lol πŸ˜‚ .

This made me remember all the peak fooling from Obedients during the last election.

13 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by Odin13: 4:20pm On Jan 05
But why they thing dey pain Yoruba people

See the two Yoruba monikers are already cursing and abusing ...

Igbo no curse you.. dem no abuse you.. dem just Dey hype themselves

Yoruba monikers enter with hatred and bitterness start to abuse and curse .. funny thing be say na truth igbos Dey talk for the thread and this truth is very allergic to Yoruba people

Wetin we know

Here in northwest... business is on lock down .. till Monday

Igbos travelled

Aboki no get qualms with it and are patient.. waiting on Monday

But Yoruba man here abusing hating cursing with all bitterness

Tomorrow same Yoruba will rush to accuse others of hatred

This people sef

36 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by NGArmyTerrorist: 4:26pm On Jan 05
They should be eating this till igbos comes back to open their shops.. πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

22 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by Good2go1: 4:34pm On Jan 05
I reserved my comment

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by Christistruth03: 4:36pm On Jan 05
They said they have moved to their Mansions in the East

They Claimed both Enugu and Umuahia that was founded and built by Lugard and the British for themselves, they refused to donate them to one Nigeria.
Now they want Lagos over 7 Centuries old to be donated to them?
Lagos that Yorubas fought and defended for over 7 Centuries?
No!
Na vex SW people no want vex

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by kettykin: 4:39pm On Jan 05
Truth be told , markets both formal and informal and new markets will certainly pick up next week when igbos come back over the weekend to major commercial centers around the country

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by Christistruth03: 4:40pm On Jan 05
kettykin:
Truth be told , markets both formal and informal and new markets will certainly pick up next week when igbos come back over the weekend to major commercial centers around the country

It is manufacturing Nigeria needs not wholesale importation

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by TimeMachine3: 4:41pm On Jan 05
Another ibo idiot born in lagos trying to do what they know how to do most. How shameless can ibos be?

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by ubest1(m): 4:44pm On Jan 05
Not only Lagos here in Uyo right now Igbo mega shops are still closed even mechanic village/workshops has no parts for major repairs. Traders are running out of stocks including my wife but the fear of Aba & Onisha mega shops not opening keep her back am not from east but I respect their determination how they manage to control all Nigeria states economy is a mistry

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by TimeMachine3: 4:44pm On Jan 05
They are all deprived of motherly love and fed with mud water in place of succulent breast milk, else how can a whole tribe be this damaged?

aljharem:

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by Bhella5(m): 4:47pm On Jan 05
We no longer take Chest beater serious. Tomorrow they'll come up with another grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by HeadlessMob: 4:48pm On Jan 05
I sincerely wish all Igbos could leave Yoruba land back to their region without further delay so that Yoruba can start suffering as they say. But will the cowards do that? No they cannot leave South West for the reason best known to them. Hahahaha

18 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by TimeMachine3: 4:56pm On Jan 05
Like do you produce anything in aba? Everything you use in your household made in Nigeria is either manufactured in Lagos or Ogun or Oyo state. soap, beverages, milk. . . prove me wrong.

During the festive period, all major cities around the world are on lock down, from Paris, London, New York and what have you except the village baboons with warped mentality constituting nuisance all over the cyberspace displaying stupidity after successfully selling cocaine in South Africa, Spain, Thailand, Brazil, India and Pakistan.

ubest1:
Not only Lagos here in Uyo right now Igbo mega shops are still closed even mechanic village/workshops has no parts for major repairs. Traders are running out of stocks including my wife but the fear of Aba & Onisha mega shops not opening keep her back am not from east but I respect their determination how they manage to control all Nigeria states economy is a mistry

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by Cantonese: 5:08pm On Jan 05
Alaba market has been closed since the 24th of December. Reopening date is 8th of January when a few of the traders would have returned. Now you can see that for two weeks, no business. No buying, no selling. Vehicles drive freely on that road. Those who do business in Alaba international must be grieving the delay. Meanwhile full business will resume just before the end of January. Traders are enjoying their holiday, their hard earned money, collecting chieftaincy titles, marrying wives, visiting family and friends, wining/dining inspite of all the federal government induced stress.

Na who lose pass?

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by BloomingDale(f): 5:12pm On Jan 05
Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by aljharem(m): 5:16pm On Jan 05
TimeMachine3:
They are all deprived of motherly love and fed with mud water in place of succulent breast milk, else how can a whole tribe be this damaged?

grin
Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by PressMyButton: 5:16pm On Jan 05
1 lady = Yorubas, according to low self esteem ibos. You must have noticed since the blackmail against seun to clamp down on tribalistic comments, no threads about ibos have been allowed to stay while ibos have been opening different threads about Yoruba.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by maivd: 5:30pm On Jan 05
Cantonese:
Alaba market has been closed since the 24th of December. Reopening date is 8th of January when a few of the traders would have returned. Now you can see that for two weeks, no business. No buying, no selling. Vehicles drive freely on that road. Those who do business in Alaba international must be grieving the delay. Meanwhile full business will resume just before the end of January. Traders are enjoying their holiday, their hard earned money, collecting chieftaincy titles, marrying wives, visiting family and friends, wining/dining inspite of all the federal government induced stress.

Na who lose pass?
I suggest they stay there and we stay here,it will validate your statement. But if they choose to return then it only underscores the fact that southwest is your life line.

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by biaframaster200: 5:31pm On Jan 05
See the hungry refugee arrive back to Lagos State to come and hustle in Yoruba land.....the state they all.see as their UNited State of America and London....

I remember when I was in Enugu State...i used Lagos state to knack so.many of these Enugu Ladies because dem wan follow relocate to.Lagos state...the London of Jibo land

7 Likes

Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by Jogs1900: 5:33pm On Jan 05
Armaggedon:
Her people are coming for her.

Unfortunately for her likes, some Igbos are using this opportunity to survey lands and make other arrangements regarding their permanent relocation. The one I met last Tuesday in one location in Anambra told me He will start relocation this year, such that in two years time, his business will maintain only skeletal services in lagos.

Those who think I am lying should wait in few years time and once again, comfirm the power of social media.
Dey play..In a particular year, your leaders said more than this.

https://www.nairaland.com/2374510/igbos-map-out-5-years

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Chris’ Daughter Rejects Him, Supports Mums On Divorce / Luxembourg Prime Minister Weds Gay Lover In A Church!!!...sooo Sad / See The 7 Richest Countries In The World. The List Will Shock You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.