Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Photos From Lekki Toll Gate Protest Against Price Hike In Lagos (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Lekki Toll Gate Protest Against Price Hike In Lagos (Photos) (49268 Views)

PDP Rejects Fuel Price Hike, Says APC ‘Lacks Human Sympathy’ / VAT: Ikeja Electric Announces Price Hike In MAP Meters / Who Is The Cause Of This Fuel Price Hike In Nigeria This Yuletide? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Lekki Toll Gate Protest Against Price Hike In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 09, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
i'm not siding with them
i'm simply saying that you have choice and protesting is a bad one
other more effective ways to show displeasure
all this gets you is jail time
and i don't see why you're crying about looting when you vote for the looters for 16 years
APC and PDP are the den of the biggest looters that have existed.
Re: Photos From Lekki Toll Gate Protest Against Price Hike In Lagos (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 11:56pm On Feb 09, 2018
DUTCHDON:

APC and PDP are the den of the biggest looters that have existed.
is there a smaller den that we can choose from
Re: Photos From Lekki Toll Gate Protest Against Price Hike In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 1:04am On Feb 10, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
is there a smaller den that we can choose from
Fourth force is coming. We don't have to choose between APC,PDP or OBJ third force

1 Like

Re: Photos From Lekki Toll Gate Protest Against Price Hike In Lagos (Photos) by mywells: 1:39am On Feb 10, 2018
Flexherbal:
What is their reason for the hike in price?
cost of Audit and logistics
Re: Photos From Lekki Toll Gate Protest Against Price Hike In Lagos (Photos) by seguno2: 3:04am On Feb 10, 2018
SweetJoystick:
More protests needed in Nigeria jare

Which one have you started in your corner so I can join
Re: Photos From Lekki Toll Gate Protest Against Price Hike In Lagos (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:07am On Feb 10, 2018
DUTCHDON:

Fourth force is coming. We don't have to choose between APC,PDP or OBJ third force
I hope you're right
I really do cos e taya me say ppl no see how easy it is to solve the problem
Re: Photos From Lekki Toll Gate Protest Against Price Hike In Lagos (Photos) by delishpot: 7:34am On Feb 10, 2018
IkpuNnu:
Have they gone back to their keyboards after the fultile protest? grin grin

It is not compulsory to live in Lagos, London or Newyork..

I never knew a state can have toll gate withing it sha. I thought toll gates are between states. Next thingvstreets would start having toll gates too.
Re: Photos From Lekki Toll Gate Protest Against Price Hike In Lagos (Photos) by Mondagbe: 10:03am On Feb 10, 2018
She is the software of the protest
Re: Photos From Lekki Toll Gate Protest Against Price Hike In Lagos (Photos) by badesco(m): 1:09pm On Feb 10, 2018
Is this a protest or gathering of few....at last nothing will be done and toll will continue as usual.
Re: Photos From Lekki Toll Gate Protest Against Price Hike In Lagos (Photos) by modik(m): 8:43pm On Feb 10, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
self 1.inflicted chains
2.must u use the road
3.must u drive
4.must u live in lekki

1. Government inflicted chain <how = Road construction is a social welfare good funded via tax payers money. Concession of same amounts to CHAIN>

2. Yes. <Reason= Road is meant for all. Both the have and have not>

3. YES <Reason = it is my right to move without restriction or any limitation or CHAIN)>

4. YES <It is my fundermental right to live anywhere uninhibited without any encumbrance or CHAIN >

5.I hope this clarifies?
Re: Photos From Lekki Toll Gate Protest Against Price Hike In Lagos (Photos) by able20(m): 9:02pm On Feb 10, 2018
HoLEEsinner:
The lady in pink...hmmm
Na dem omosexy family be that.
Re: Photos From Lekki Toll Gate Protest Against Price Hike In Lagos (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:03pm On Feb 10, 2018
modik:

1. Government inflicted chain <how = Road construction is a social welfare good funded via tax payers money. Concession of same amounts to CHAIN>

not if it's privately funded it's not

2. Yes. <Reason= Road is meant for all. Both the have and have not>

road is meant for those that pay for it(not govt)

3. YES <Reason = it is my right to move without restriction or any limitation or CHAIN)>

no it's not
it is your privilege to move wherever you can make a path(taxes and voting for good govt which you did not)

4. YES <It is my fundermental right to live anywhere uninhibited without any encumbrance or CHAIN >

go live for jungle with wild animals and find out if your "rights" hold up

5.I hope this clarifies?

yep
clear you don't undersand private investments
Re: Photos From Lekki Toll Gate Protest Against Price Hike In Lagos (Photos) by modik(m): 9:28pm On Feb 10, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:

not if it's privately funded it's not

road is meant for those that pay for it(not govt)

no it's not
it is your privilege to move wherever you can make a path(taxes and voting for good govt which you did not)

go live for jungle with wild animals and find out if your "rights" hold up

yep
clear you don't undersand private investments

Investor in public welfare good!

You would wake up one day to discover that those who promised you CHANGE CHAIN, have sold the entire country.

Then you would understand private investment clearly.!
Re: Photos From Lekki Toll Gate Protest Against Price Hike In Lagos (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:55am On Feb 11, 2018
modik:

Investor in public welfare good!

govt doesn't have money for good road
private investor does
which do you prefer,road or no road
abi you think road just appears automatically

You would wake up one day to discover that those who promised you CHANGE CHAIN, have sold the entire country.

this country has been in chains for over 400 years
and we're surviving

Then you would understand private investment clearly.!
you clearly do not

but it's very simple
use the free bad road
is not by force to use private road
i don't
Re: Photos From Lekki Toll Gate Protest Against Price Hike In Lagos (Photos) by modik(m): 7:55am On Feb 11, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:

govt doesn't have money for good road
private investor does
which do you prefer,road or no road
abi you think road just appears automatically

this country has been in chains for over 400 years
and we're surviving

you clearly do not

but it's very simple
use the free bad road
is not by force to use private road
i don't

400 years?

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery. "As it has been, so shall it always be" count me out.!

Very soon, they will buy the air you breath and ask you to pay toll before breathing.

Every year, they appropriate your tax on humongous sums for road construction and maintenance, they turn around and concession it and ask you to pay additional tax for using same road. CHAINS EVERYWHERE YOU GO.
What a CHANGE!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Bag Solomon Dalung Is Carrying (photo) / N100 Million Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu: Ohanaeze, Shehu Sani React / As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.