Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:09 AM

Only looters are not happy with Buhari, Gov Bello tells Catholic Bishops - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only looters are not happy with Buhari, Gov Bello tells Catholic Bishops (25688 Views)

"I Will Die For Buhari" - Gov. Lalong Vows As Oshiomhole Urges Atiku's Rejection / Shehu Sani Reacts To Catholic Bishops Visit To Buhari / PDP, Treasury Looters Are Conniving To Bring Down Our Govt – Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only looters are not happy with Buhari, Gov Bello tells Catholic Bishops by bigsmoke2(m): 10:55pm On Feb 09, 2018
obiZEAL:
Hard times for Kogi people, a combination of buhari and bello...

Meanwhile 2019forDUKE
So he can use all our money to buy fancy okada
Re: Only looters are not happy with Buhari, Gov Bello tells Catholic Bishops by Teenaira: 11:01pm On Feb 09, 2018
One thing is very clear. Millions of Buhari can not save Bello. He is an exceptional failure and I am sure even with the federal might, he will still fail.
Re: Only looters are not happy with Buhari, Gov Bello tells Catholic Bishops by akbahbah(m): 11:06pm On Feb 09, 2018
Omooba77:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/02/looters-not-happy-buhari-gov-bello-tells-catholic-bishops/

This yaya bello of a thing should be awarded for being the most stupid and useless governor of the year.
Re: Only looters are not happy with Buhari, Gov Bello tells Catholic Bishops by dheilaw1(m): 11:11pm On Feb 09, 2018
obiZEAL:
Hard times for Kogi people, a combination of buhari and bello...

Meanwhile 2019forDUKE
amazingly the ipork terrorists are not atikukating again,i guess they are gradually coming back to their senses

1 Like

Re: Only looters are not happy with Buhari, Gov Bello tells Catholic Bishops by Awoo88: 11:17pm On Feb 09, 2018
Clanish for yourself Bello, you have successfully outdone Roachas the fool
Re: Only looters are not happy with Buhari, Gov Bello tells Catholic Bishops by Bullhari007(m): 11:20pm On Feb 09, 2018
youth has failed us... abeg where is my snuff
Re: Only looters are not happy with Buhari, Gov Bello tells Catholic Bishops by Morenzy15: 11:34pm On Feb 09, 2018
ok, bros if you think so.

Do you want to get back your beautiful face devoid of Acne, pimples and black spots?
Then, get our BioAqua Cream today to get your beautiful and pure skin within just a week.
Atrial will surely convince you.
Call/ whatsapp us today on 0 8 0 2 8 9 3 0 1 7 9 as we deliver nationwide on cash on delivery. Limited stock available.

Re: Only looters are not happy with Buhari, Gov Bello tells Catholic Bishops by Itopa10(m): 11:36pm On Feb 09, 2018
Bello my man. Ride on,nothing do u.meanwhile haters can go an lick cownu ass
Re: Only looters are not happy with Buhari, Gov Bello tells Catholic Bishops by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:48pm On Feb 09, 2018
Hear the chief looter of Kogi state talking.
Re: Only looters are not happy with Buhari, Gov Bello tells Catholic Bishops by Yankee101: 11:50pm On Feb 09, 2018
Empty barreled liar
Re: Only looters are not happy with Buhari, Gov Bello tells Catholic Bishops by michaeldemson: 11:55pm On Feb 09, 2018
Which looters are more than the one in APC and PDP governments when some PDP members decamping PDP to APC and some are decamping to PDP like footballers that changing clubs, who do not know that there are no looters more than the PDP and APC it self, both parties were just playing Nigerians
Re: Only looters are not happy with Buhari, Gov Bello tells Catholic Bishops by ANIOMADEI2018: 12:04am On Feb 10, 2018
SAI BABA

1 Share

Re: Only looters are not happy with Buhari, Gov Bello tells Catholic Bishops by yarimo(m): 12:05am On Feb 10, 2018
9jaown:
“That is why I always RESPECTED” all Buhari supporters can’t construct a simple sentence. It shows how the level of there no to western education has eaten them up. I always respected. cheesy
are they your sisters? The one in the middle i like her BOOBS grin
Re: Only looters are not happy with Buhari, Gov Bello tells Catholic Bishops by yarimo(m): 12:07am On Feb 10, 2018
Grinch:
Do u know u are a disgrace to urself n ur paps? grin grin
this is how I see your comments in politics grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Only looters are not happy with Buhari, Gov Bello tells Catholic Bishops by yarimo(m): 12:07am On Feb 10, 2018
Bigseven:
you know little about him.
the little I knew about him I respect him for that.
Re: Only looters are not happy with Buhari, Gov Bello tells Catholic Bishops by Omooba77: 12:08am On Feb 10, 2018
ANIOMADEI2018:
SAI BABA
Fear God saa
Re: Only looters are not happy with Buhari, Gov Bello tells Catholic Bishops by michaeldemson: 12:10am On Feb 10, 2018
Which looters are more than the one in APC and PDP governments when some PDP members were decamping from PDP to APC while some are decamping to PDP like footballers thchanging clubs, who do not know that there are no looters more than the PDP and APC it self, both parties were just looting Nigerian money and as for that idiot called Bello he should go and pay his workers salaries and stop opening his toilet mouth and be saying rubish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only looters are not happy with Buhari, Gov Bello tells Catholic Bishops by yarimo(m): 12:11am On Feb 10, 2018
Tell your morin mentor and role model AYO FAYOSE to pay ekiti state workers salary ,before speaking trash on a respected governor of kogi state
EsotericMonk:

Gullibility raised to power ^Y.
Who doesn't know Bello is an arselicker of Buhari?
Who doesnt know he is constantly trying very hard to curry favour at the centre.
A m0rin who can't tell himself the truth to pay salaries, who can't tell himself the truth that his endless pursuit of ghost workers is turning living kogites to ghosts cos they are dying of hunger, shey that one has become your hero ba? Just go ahead and rename yourself a m0ron

1 Like

Re: Only looters are not happy with Buhari, Gov Bello tells Catholic Bishops by NairaMaster1(m): 12:24am On Feb 10, 2018
God of Mercy.

Even Bello?

Even Buhari himself knows Bello is a fantastic looter looking for protection. 2019 will teach you politics.
Re: Only looters are not happy with Buhari, Gov Bello tells Catholic Bishops by 9jaown(m): 12:48am On Feb 10, 2018
yarimo:
are they your sisters? The one in the middle i like her BOOBS grin
I know Islam encourage under age marriage and boobs licking. That was why your people “Boko Haram” kidnap those chibok girls. Your people won’t leave underage girls.

Re: Only looters are not happy with Buhari, Gov Bello tells Catholic Bishops by madakimuwada(m): 12:51am On Feb 10, 2018
Wrath of god be opon these Assholes biafrans who always talking shit about us. Ameen
Re: Only looters are not happy with Buhari, Gov Bello tells Catholic Bishops by madakimuwada(m): 1:05am On Feb 10, 2018
[color=#990000][/color] these biafrans whom talking shit against us, may Allah destroy them.
Re: Only looters are not happy with Buhari, Gov Bello tells Catholic Bishops by Nobody: 1:20am On Feb 10, 2018
yarimo:
this is how I see your comments in politics grin grin grin grin grin
That's how other nairalanders see u n ur paps,I tell u grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Only looters are not happy with Buhari, Gov Bello tells Catholic Bishops by emmycoA: 1:28am On Feb 10, 2018
bello just talks anyhow at times
Re: Only looters are not happy with Buhari, Gov Bello tells Catholic Bishops by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:32am On Feb 10, 2018

Re: Only looters are not happy with Buhari, Gov Bello tells Catholic Bishops by seguno2: 1:33am On Feb 10, 2018
yarimo:
That is why I always respect governor YAHAYA BELLO of kogi state. He Always speak truth on local and national issue .

Has he paid salaries and pensions owed?
Or is he busy looting Kogi money to build mansions just like late Audu who promised to refund the N11 billion if re-elected?
Bunch of thieving hypocrites in APC.
Re: Only looters are not happy with Buhari, Gov Bello tells Catholic Bishops by Obason22(m): 1:34am On Feb 10, 2018
yarimo:
That is why I always respect governor YAHAYA BELLO of kogi state. He Always speak truth on local and national issue .
idiot, do know anything abt belo, what have he done for people of kogi state, even civil servant, have u forgotten that he is owing close to 9 months salary to kogi civil servant, he is doing all these so that he retained governor's sit come 2O19, but is not possible he has failed woefully.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only looters are not happy with Buhari, Gov Bello tells Catholic Bishops by seguno2: 1:38am On Feb 10, 2018
ItsMeAboki:
True talk

Who stole $2.8 billion as federal commissioner for petroleum in the 70s?
Who stole N153 billion in the 90s as PTF Chairman under Abacha
Who stole $26 billion as petroleum minister with Baru NNPC?
Buhari is the greatest thief of all time.
Buhari is a monumental error of gargantuan proportions that must be corrected in 2019!!!
Re: Only looters are not happy with Buhari, Gov Bello tells Catholic Bishops by arrestdarrester: 1:58am On Feb 10, 2018
Relatives of those killed by Fulani Herdsmen are looters abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only looters are not happy with Buhari, Gov Bello tells Catholic Bishops by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:15am On Feb 10, 2018
seguno2:

Who stole $2.8 billion as federal commissioner for petroleum in the 70s?
Who stole N153 billion in the 90s as PTF Chairman under Abacha
Who stole $26 billion as petroleum minister with Baru NNPC?
Buhari is the greatest thief of all time.
Buhari is a monumental error of gargantuan proportions that must be corrected in 2019!!!

All na wash, lies to tarnish the man's image - if you proof, pls provide it.

No one could remove $2.8 billion out of the Nigerian economy in the 70s without destabilising it - just use your common.
Obasanja investigated the PTF allegations and exonerated him; besides, PTF infrastructure erected by Buhari along with records of other developments are still out there and can speak for themselves
Most recent $26 billion allegation together with Baru has already been disproved - that explains why the wailers have to kept quiet because they know they can't exploit it.
Re: Only looters are not happy with Buhari, Gov Bello tells Catholic Bishops by seguno2: 2:48am On Feb 10, 2018
ItsMeAboki:
All na wash, lies to tarnish the man's image - if you proof, pls provide it.

Proof of Buhari’s stealing?
You must think that contesting presidential elections four times and appealing to the Supreme Court with SAN lawyers does not cost billions.
Who needs to tarnish an image that is non-existent except in the fantasy of deluded people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rejected By APC, What Is Fani-Kayode’s Next Move? / You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi / NNPC Apologises To Nigerians For Fuel Scarcity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.