Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,502 members, 7,812,553 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Adeboye’s Handkerchief Heals Madman (video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye’s Handkerchief Heals Madman (video) (622 Views)

Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man - Trezzyhelm.com (Photos) / Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo / Prophetess Faith Aigbe Of Christ Restoration Bible Church Heals A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeboye’s Handkerchief Heals Madman (video) by Segzee1(m): 5:44pm On Feb 09, 2018
A madman was restored back to his senses at the Redemption Camp of the Redeemed Christian Church of God today, February 9, 2018.
According to an eyewitness, the madman who has been in that state for a long time was healed after a brother placed the three-anointed handkerchief blessed by Pastor E.A Adeboye on him.

Below is the full story as share by an eyewitness on his Facebook page

TO GOD BE THE GLORY !
This morning at the main gate of the redemption camp, I was an eye witness to a 1st grade miracle. God restored the sanity of a mad man of several years(evidenced by the bushy, dreadlocks hair/fingernails). God used a certain bro in the mission named Benjamin who placed the 3 mantles Daddy G O prayed upon last on the mad man’s head. Below are the images I personally recorded.
LET SOMEBODY SHOUT HALLELUYAH !!!

See video here: https://dailyfamily.ng/amazing-adeboyes-handkerchief-heals-madman/

Re: Adeboye’s Handkerchief Heals Madman (video) by Segzee1(m): 5:48pm On Feb 09, 2018
shocked
Re: Adeboye’s Handkerchief Heals Madman (video) by jaykins: 5:51pm On Feb 09, 2018
Singing mood, God of Miracles na my papa o. If you know the song please sing along

1 Like

Re: Adeboye’s Handkerchief Heals Madman (video) by wizard0001: 5:53pm On Feb 09, 2018
hmmmmmmmmmm, how true!
Re: Adeboye’s Handkerchief Heals Madman (video) by creative11(m): 6:24pm On Feb 09, 2018
Great one, Oru Eleyi Lamama ri o
Re: Adeboye’s Handkerchief Heals Madman (video) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 09, 2018
Lol

Seun:

People have a poor understanding of what ‘madness’ actually is. They think madness is something like a demon that descends on you in a moment and takes over your body while keeping you unconscious. So when a ‘’mad’ person is looking a bit sober and responding to questions somewhat coherently, they think he has been “healed”.

‘Mad’ people are just mentally ill people who have been abandoned by their families. They have good days and bad days but they are always dirty because they don’t have homes in which to take their baths and wash their clothes. They don’t have money to buy new clothes and get haircuts. They talk to themselves either because they hear voices that are not there or because they are intensely lonely because no one talks to them.

My point is that mental illness symptoms often come and go, so there are times when ‘mad’ people are really irrational and weird in their behavior, talking loudly to themselves and fighting with real or imaginary people for no reason, but there are other times when they are calm and relatively normal and if you talk to them they will respond like ‘normal’ people. . .

. . . Look, I’m glad that they took care of his hygiene but they should take care of his mental health too, by taking him to a psychiatric hospital and paying for his treatment. Otherwise, he’ll end up on the streets again when these holy people get tired of tolerating him.
Re: Adeboye’s Handkerchief Heals Madman (video) by OtemAtum: 8:06pm On Feb 09, 2018
They can lie for Africa undecided
Re: Adeboye’s Handkerchief Heals Madman (video) by Ronpet777(m): 8:38pm On Feb 09, 2018
Segzee1:
A madman was restored back to his senses at the Redemption Camp of the Redeemed Christian Church of God today, February 9, 2018.
According to an eyewitness, the madman who has been in that state for a long time was healed after a brother placed the three-anointed handkerchief blessed by Pastor E.A Adeboye on him.

Below is the full story as share by an eyewitness on his Facebook page

TO GOD BE THE GLORY !
This morning at the main gate of the redemption camp, I was an eye witness to a 1st grade miracle. God restored the sanity of a mad man of several years(evidenced by the bushy, dreadlocks hair/fingernails). God used a certain bro in the mission named Benjamin who placed the 3 mantles Daddy G O prayed upon last on the mad man’s head. Below are the images I personally recorded.
LET SOMEBODY SHOUT HALLELUYAH !!!

See video here: https://dailyfamily.ng/amazing-adeboyes-handkerchief-heals-madman/
Glory to God in d highest. With God, all things are possible!!! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye’s Handkerchief Heals Madman (video) by uboma(m): 9:41pm On Feb 09, 2018
Lies

(1) (Reply)

Is Prayer The Solution To Nigeria's Problems? / Christians Have More Religious Critics Than Muslims / Major Causes Of Zina (fornication)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.