Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,584 members, 7,823,528 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Nestlé Unveils N4.1bn Milo RTD Factory In Ogun State (Photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nestlé Unveils N4.1bn Milo RTD Factory In Ogun State (Photos) (29542 Views)

Frigoglass N10bn Glass Factory In Agbara, Ogun State (Photos) / $300M BUA Sugar Factory In Kwara Is Nearing Completion. PHOTOS / Aba: The First Automated Shoe Factory In Nigeria Set To Be Launched (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nestlé Unveils N4.1bn Milo RTD Factory In Ogun State (Photos) by sobastical: 9:40pm On Feb 09, 2018
Producing more jedijedi
Re: Nestlé Unveils N4.1bn Milo RTD Factory In Ogun State (Photos) by menwongo(m): 9:43pm On Feb 09, 2018
Luukasz:
What point are you tryna make specifically, are you saying everyone should give up on their aspirantions.
If Zuck gave up on FB despite the existence of google, netlog and co we aint gon know FB nor zuck
There's a very big difference between facebook and google
Re: Nestlé Unveils N4.1bn Milo RTD Factory In Ogun State (Photos) by Firefire(m): 9:47pm On Feb 09, 2018
Danty37:

you're sighted bro... VP used helicopter to land closer to warehouse immediately after Admin block

Imagine, and the VP is from Ogun State...

What a moral misnomer. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nestlé Unveils N4.1bn Milo RTD Factory In Ogun State (Photos) by Firefire(m): 9:49pm On Feb 09, 2018
Muzikluva:

You would be surprised how the road would have turned smooth before his arrival..trust me I have seen a governor do that before all because the president was coming.. They worked overnight in the paths they designed for him to pass through.. Thats the lot of politrickcians we have now

That road CAN NEVER turn overnight. Not possible. terribly BAD!

1 Like

Re: Nestlé Unveils N4.1bn Milo RTD Factory In Ogun State (Photos) by bigpicture001: 9:58pm On Feb 09, 2018
why is he not wearing the hair scarf...
Re: Nestlé Unveils N4.1bn Milo RTD Factory In Ogun State (Photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 10:20pm On Feb 09, 2018
God is so kind to us, we from the South West Nigeria, we never know how bless we are until we travel down to other part of the country if you know what am talking about, VP Yemi Osibanjo look stress though.

1 Like

Re: Nestlé Unveils N4.1bn Milo RTD Factory In Ogun State (Photos) by Sikay19(m): 10:52pm On Feb 09, 2018
Originalsly:
By planting and supplying them with local raw materials.
@ topic..... at least the company is helping the community by sourcing local raw materials....unlike sooo many others that our leaders allow to come and exploit.
Like what kind of materials can one supply them? and how do I apply ? thanks!
Re: Nestlé Unveils N4.1bn Milo RTD Factory In Ogun State (Photos) by Johnkie: 11:20pm On Feb 09, 2018
Justdare:
I hope Osinbajo drove in/out through the Agbara - Otta axis ooo.

He came by a Chopper. But he is aware of the state of the road
Re: Nestlé Unveils N4.1bn Milo RTD Factory In Ogun State (Photos) by Badboiz(m): 12:12am On Feb 10, 2018
Businessman1986:

Easier said than done

Yes it’s always easier said, when every successful man tells his story, it is always easy to read, you never really know what they went through.. The story doesn’t really match the reality of the difficulties they had to go through. So yes I agree it’s easier said than done. But when I say never give up, I mean never give up by actually never giving up

2 Likes

Re: Nestlé Unveils N4.1bn Milo RTD Factory In Ogun State (Photos) by MrMcJay(m): 12:34am On Feb 10, 2018
dvdami:
I have first degree in Microbiology.

Would love to work in Nestle.

Please help me get into my dream company.

Many thanks.

Instead of working in Nestlé, why don't you make Nestlé your partner?

In 2006, I paid a visit to Nestlé factory in Agbaraon an excursion. The official that the attended to us informed us that the company sourced cocoa for its chocolate products from Ghana. According to him, the cocoa bags supplied by Nigerians were deliberately stuffed with more stones and less cocoa so that the cocoa bags would weigh high but the cocoa seeds would be less.

I hope you see an opportunity there.
Re: Nestlé Unveils N4.1bn Milo RTD Factory In Ogun State (Photos) by obstead200(m): 3:41am On Feb 10, 2018
eezeribe:
Sometimes when an aspiring entrepreneur(in the real sense of the word) thinks of the fact that he would one day have to compete with some of these established brands like Nestlé and Coca-Cola... You just quietly give up,dust your CV and apply for a job in your 'would-have-been' future competitor.
Even Dangote did not only give up on his noodles,he actually sold it to the apex noodles manufacturer,Dufil prima:makers of Indomie noodles.
but tummy tummy and others are still waxing strong, giving Indomie bad ass competition.
When it comes to business, do not joke with an Igbo man. We are in a class of our own.

NB: now where is that stu.pid mod that banned me for one solid month, just because I gave that idiot sarrki the tongue lashing he deserves?
Someone give me that meme that says "your father!"
Re: Nestlé Unveils N4.1bn Milo RTD Factory In Ogun State (Photos) by sarrki(m): 3:42am On Feb 10, 2018
obstead200:
but tummy tummy and others are still waxing strong, giving Indomie bad ass competition.
When it comes to business, do not joke with an Igbo man. We are in a class of our own.

NB: now where is that stu.pid mod that banned me for one solid month, just because I gave that idiot sarrki the tongue lashing he deserves?
Someone give me that meme that says "your father!"

You deserves another ban
Re: Nestlé Unveils N4.1bn Milo RTD Factory In Ogun State (Photos) by obstead200(m): 4:03am On Feb 10, 2018
sarrki:

You deserves another ban
we are waiting for u. Just come and pass

1 Like

Re: Nestlé Unveils N4.1bn Milo RTD Factory In Ogun State (Photos) by Originalsly: 5:01am On Feb 10, 2018
Sikay19:

Like what kind of materials can one supply them? and how do I apply ? thanks!
Hmmmm...... I verrrry sure they will need loads of cassava and pepper...hot red peppers. thanks for asking.
Re: Nestlé Unveils N4.1bn Milo RTD Factory In Ogun State (Photos) by kode12: 5:20am On Feb 10, 2018
okway:
Yorubaland is just blessed grin

Hopefully they employ mostly indigenes and startups in the area to support Ogun’s economic growth.
that tribalism and nepotism is the reason this country is messed up. but I'm sure Nestlé is a lot more about profit than some bull crap tribalism in sentiment.
Re: Nestlé Unveils N4.1bn Milo RTD Factory In Ogun State (Photos) by supereagle(m): 6:24am On Feb 10, 2018
Smartsyn:
Nice one.. sometimes I feel that the real president of Nigeria is Osinbanjo while Buhari is just ceremonial..

Idiagbon was in charge then, now Osibanjo is the shining light. The man is cursed, his vice must rule.

1 Like

Re: Nestlé Unveils N4.1bn Milo RTD Factory In Ogun State (Photos) by deeptechcool(m): 6:55am On Feb 10, 2018
Lawalemi:

I'm surprised too. And they keep commissioning factories in the area.
Amosun is a disappointment
You are right. His government in that local government is nothing to write home about.

1 Like

Re: Nestlé Unveils N4.1bn Milo RTD Factory In Ogun State (Photos) by Muzikluva(m): 7:27am On Feb 10, 2018
Firefire:

That road CAN NEVER turn overnight. Not possible. terribly BAD!
If you say so.. .but it is something they can do.. I am sure of that. Perhaps they flew him in and out.
Re: Nestlé Unveils N4.1bn Milo RTD Factory In Ogun State (Photos) by Firefire(m): 7:37am On Feb 10, 2018
Muzikluva:

If you say so.. .but it is something they can do.. I am sure of that. Perhaps they flew him in and out.

He flew in... undecided

1 Like

Re: Nestlé Unveils N4.1bn Milo RTD Factory In Ogun State (Photos) by Redman44(m): 11:27am On Feb 10, 2018
But we need to see pictures of the Factory floor, the toilets, the offices, the control room, staff changing rooms, equipment, production machines and production lines, car park, rubbish disposal areas etc.

What kind of journalism is this? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nestlé Unveils N4.1bn Milo RTD Factory In Ogun State (Photos) by Lhimeet(m): 2:21am On Feb 11, 2018
Originalsly:
Hmmmm...... I verrrry sure they will need loads of cassava and pepper...hot red peppers. thanks for asking.
You've got a mail Sir!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naira Tumbles To 391/dollar / Banks Begin Collection Of Old Naira Notes Despite CBN’s Denial Of Directive / PHOTOS: Leather Inception Mission In Sokoto Is Full Swing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.