Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Nestlé Unveils N4.1bn Milo RTD Factory In Ogun State (Photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nestlé Unveils N4.1bn Milo RTD Factory In Ogun State (Photos) (29540 Views)

Frigoglass N10bn Glass Factory In Agbara, Ogun State (Photos) / $300M BUA Sugar Factory In Kwara Is Nearing Completion. PHOTOS / Aba: The First Automated Shoe Factory In Nigeria Set To Be Launched (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nestlé Unveils N4.1bn Milo RTD Factory In Ogun State (Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 8:03pm On Feb 09, 2018
...THE topic said 'Nestle unveils factory'.
Inside the post no factory pictures, all i can see are tired and frustrated people smiling sheepishly and standing like firewood!

Bia OP, what is your problem?

3 Likes

Re: Nestlé Unveils N4.1bn Milo RTD Factory In Ogun State (Photos) by pointstores(m): 8:04pm On Feb 09, 2018
pointstores: 15-20hours powerbank available for rechargeablefans works with any fan also can charge phone and laptop dc / ac brand new fans available in stock 08166117634 2years warranty whatsup for pictures easy to use Repair discount sales of ups inverter battery rechargeable fans tired of fake battery try
Re: Nestlé Unveils N4.1bn Milo RTD Factory In Ogun State (Photos) by Asquare84(m): 8:06pm On Feb 09, 2018
Benue delicacy

1 Like

Re: Nestlé Unveils N4.1bn Milo RTD Factory In Ogun State (Photos) by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:07pm On Feb 09, 2018
eezeribe:
Sometimes when an aspiring entrepreneur(in the real sense of the word) thinks of the fact that he would one day have to compete with some of these established brands like Nestlé and Coca-Cola... You just quietly give up,dust your CV and apply for a job in your 'would-have-been' future competitor.
Even Dangote did not only give up on his noodles,he actually sold it to the apex noodles manufacturer,Dufil prima:makers of Indomie noodles.
That's what you think. The best competitiors to have are actually big and established firms, when their heads are up in the sky, you can put yours in the ground and study their patterns and see where they fall short and attack them. If people like Steve jobs had your mindset, the iPhone might have never been invented ever afterall Nokia was king. If the founders of Google saw how big other search engines were, we would never make use of Google or any of its services. Forget the competition and do what you want and focus on you. There's enough space for everyone.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nestlé Unveils N4.1bn Milo RTD Factory In Ogun State (Photos) by brightl06(m): 8:14pm On Feb 09, 2018
Luukasz:
What point are you tryna make specifically, are you saying everyone should give up on their aspirantions.
If Zuck gave up on FB despite the existence of google, netlog and co we aint gon know FB nor zuck
My guy, it's not compulsory that you comment? Facebook and google? Your analogy doesn't hold water. Read again and pick the point or you quietly scroll down.
Re: Nestlé Unveils N4.1bn Milo RTD Factory In Ogun State (Photos) by Whobedatte(m): 8:20pm On Feb 09, 2018
This company just killed bournvita brand with cutlass without having a single farm sad

1 Like

Re: Nestlé Unveils N4.1bn Milo RTD Factory In Ogun State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 09, 2018
eezeribe:
Sometimes when an aspiring entrepreneur(in the real sense of the word) thinks of the fact that he would one day have to compete with some of these established brands like Nestlé and Coca-Cola... You just quietly give up,dust your CV and apply for a job in your 'would-have-been' future competitor.
Even Dangote did not only give up on his noodles,he actually sold it to the apex noodles manufacturer,Dufil prima:makers of Indomie noodles.
This is a very silly post. There is what is called market share. You can always have your market share and make profit. Not everyone can afford milo, not everyone will like milo. Dangote may have shut down because the share didn't meet expectation. Entrepreneurship isn't about competition. It is about solution to people's needs

1 Like

Re: Nestlé Unveils N4.1bn Milo RTD Factory In Ogun State (Photos) by niyion(m): 8:29pm On Feb 09, 2018
Agbara is another place where the Ogun state government needs to develope fast because the number of industries there are magnificient. The Road especially
Re: Nestlé Unveils N4.1bn Milo RTD Factory In Ogun State (Photos) by lereinter(m): 8:30pm On Feb 09, 2018
okway:
Yorubaland is just blessed grin

Hopefully they employ mostly indigenes and startups in the area to support Ogun’s economic growth.

will they give yorubas' free milo RTD
Re: Nestlé Unveils N4.1bn Milo RTD Factory In Ogun State (Photos) by Akaujaa(m): 8:30pm On Feb 09, 2018
I think Osibanjo is the most active vice president ever.
Re: Nestlé Unveils N4.1bn Milo RTD Factory In Ogun State (Photos) by Luukasz(m): 8:34pm On Feb 09, 2018
brightl06:

My guy, it's not compulsory that you comment? Facebook and google? Your analogy doesn't hold water. Read again and pick the point or you quietly scroll down.
Oh I forgot youre a sore loser who does give up easily due to competition. Forgettin that even your competitor was ones an amateur.
Yes facebook and google, perhaps you don't know google started before fb, or perhaps you thinkin fb is a Social Network while google is a Search Engine but it doesn't change the fact that they are internet entities.
If you don't understand the logic then I tell you AOL was one of biggest search engine back in the day but that didn't deter the google guys from chasing after their dreams.
Bro learn not to give up on your dreams even when the chips are down
Re: Nestlé Unveils N4.1bn Milo RTD Factory In Ogun State (Photos) by Akaujaa(m): 8:36pm On Feb 09, 2018
Did anyone notice the height of the minister for trade and investment, Okechukwu Enelama in that group photographs? That man tall o.
Re: Nestlé Unveils N4.1bn Milo RTD Factory In Ogun State (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:46pm On Feb 09, 2018
eezeribe:
entrepreneurship is not innovation
different categories
dangote was making 1 percent of what he was making from cement and made a wise decision to not waste his time on tiny business which raised the seed capital to face cement by the way
Re: Nestlé Unveils N4.1bn Milo RTD Factory In Ogun State (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:48pm On Feb 09, 2018
Firefire:
road to that location is extremely bad.

I wonder how the VP got to the factory?

Shame on Ibikunle Amosun and APC gonment. undecided

Congrats to my goons in Nestle.
by suv
Re: Nestlé Unveils N4.1bn Milo RTD Factory In Ogun State (Photos) by Firefire(m): 8:51pm On Feb 09, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
by suv

SUV cannot withstand the sorry state of that road, even trailers are falling off. embarassed
Re: Nestlé Unveils N4.1bn Milo RTD Factory In Ogun State (Photos) by deeptechcool(m): 8:54pm On Feb 09, 2018
Ado Odo Ota is the most industrialized local government in Nigeria and also generating high igr for Ogun State. Unfortunately, it's the home to the worst of roads in Ogun. The state government is non existent in that axis.

2 Likes

Re: Nestlé Unveils N4.1bn Milo RTD Factory In Ogun State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 09, 2018
eezeribe:

bros I think giving up is not an option. Toyota was a baby when GM was a dad. today you can judge.

IBM has been in existence before Apple started. you can judge for yourself.

you need strategy to win.

1 Like

Re: Nestlé Unveils N4.1bn Milo RTD Factory In Ogun State (Photos) by misano(m): 8:54pm On Feb 09, 2018
Jethrolite:
You do not sound like an entrepreneur, if competition is too stiff in a business, there are thousands of others to go into. You can even compete with large multinationals in their own turf provided you have identified your market and can give them what the multinationals are currently not giving them.

I advise you read 'Losing my Virginity' by Sir Richard Branson, see how his new airline (Virgin) fought and won BA.

That's an entrepreneur talking. I respect your comment.

1 Like

Re: Nestlé Unveils N4.1bn Milo RTD Factory In Ogun State (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:55pm On Feb 09, 2018
Firefire:

SUV cannot withstand the sorry state of that road, even trailers are falling off. embarassed
hahahahahaha when no be benue lokoja r road
but clearly ppl are coming and going so....guess the trailers aren't falling too much
Re: Nestlé Unveils N4.1bn Milo RTD Factory In Ogun State (Photos) by Tunks2017(m): 8:57pm On Feb 09, 2018
Ogun state is balling with brand new investment and factories day by day which lead to a good IGR............. grin
Thats great cheesy cheesy

Re: Nestlé Unveils N4.1bn Milo RTD Factory In Ogun State (Photos) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:00pm On Feb 09, 2018
Go, Oodua nation, go.
Re: Nestlé Unveils N4.1bn Milo RTD Factory In Ogun State (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 9:01pm On Feb 09, 2018
dvdami:
I have first degree in Microbiology.

Would love to work in Nestle.

Please help me get into my dream company.

Many thanks.

Apply online (you can get discounts on powerful and in-the-face CV/Cover letter on my signature), practice TalentQ tests, pass the test. Head to JarusHub for interview prepping, get your offer letter.

That easy, yet affordable.

@Post, Congratulations to Nestlé and Ogun State.
Re: Nestlé Unveils N4.1bn Milo RTD Factory In Ogun State (Photos) by iamtardey: 9:01pm On Feb 09, 2018
every in nairaland is ban ban ban. you can't handle ordinary comments, how do you handle greatness?

To the idiot that banned me, you're very stupid.
leekan si, you're very stupid
Re: Nestlé Unveils N4.1bn Milo RTD Factory In Ogun State (Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 9:05pm On Feb 09, 2018
eezeribe:
dat was his plan from d start
Re: Nestlé Unveils N4.1bn Milo RTD Factory In Ogun State (Photos) by Muzikluva(m): 9:06pm On Feb 09, 2018
Firefire:

You would be surprised how the road would have turned smooth before his arrival..trust me I have seen a governor do that before all because the president was coming.. They worked overnight in the paths they designed for him to pass through.. Thats the lot of politrickcians we have now
Re: Nestlé Unveils N4.1bn Milo RTD Factory In Ogun State (Photos) by Businessman1986(m): 9:06pm On Feb 09, 2018
Badboiz:

Never give up

Easier said than done
Re: Nestlé Unveils N4.1bn Milo RTD Factory In Ogun State (Photos) by ukazi: 9:10pm On Feb 09, 2018
Yeye people. common road they cannot build or repair. There is no road to the factory from Agbara or to Lusada and Atan. Upon all the multinational companies in Agbara, it is hell commuting from there to Atan. Shame to the companies and to Ogun State Government.
Re: Nestlé Unveils N4.1bn Milo RTD Factory In Ogun State (Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 9:11pm On Feb 09, 2018
Jethrolite:
You do not sound like an entrepreneur, if competition is too stiff in a business, there are thousands of others to go into. You can even compete with large multinationals in their own turf provided you have identified your market and can give them what the multinationals are currently not giving them.

I advise you read 'Losing my Virginity' by Sir Richard Branson, see how his new airline (Virgin) fought and won BA.
No mind dat guy wit him looser mind set, he shuld have studied wta happened to nokia

1 Like

Re: Nestlé Unveils N4.1bn Milo RTD Factory In Ogun State (Photos) by Lawalemi(m): 9:17pm On Feb 09, 2018
Firefire:

I'm surprised too. And they keep commissioning factories in the area.
Amosun is a disappointment
Re: Nestlé Unveils N4.1bn Milo RTD Factory In Ogun State (Photos) by godson4u79(m): 9:26pm On Feb 09, 2018
I actually tot I was the only one who saw that he made no sense with his comment. Kudos

Luukasz:
What point are you tryna make specifically, are you saying everyone should give up on their aspirantions.
If Zuck gave up on FB despite the existence of google, netlog and co we aint gon know FB nor zuck
Re: Nestlé Unveils N4.1bn Milo RTD Factory In Ogun State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 09, 2018
Firefire:

you're sighted bro... VP used helicopter to land closer to warehouse immediately after Admin block
Re: Nestlé Unveils N4.1bn Milo RTD Factory In Ogun State (Photos) by frontlinePM(m): 9:37pm On Feb 09, 2018
Same question ruminating in my mind, its shame that such deplorable roads could be roads leading to such industrial estate. I was in that axis yesterday, I can not but agreed that Nigeria is in comatose

[ author=Firefire post=64928143]road to that location is extremely bad.

Congrats to my goons in Nestle. [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naira Tumbles To 391/dollar / Banks Begin Collection Of Old Naira Notes Despite CBN’s Denial Of Directive / 50kg Bag Of Rice Now Sells For N8,000 In Ebonyi – CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.