Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,590 members, 7,770,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:33 AM

The Nigerian Bobsled & Skeleton Team At Winter Olympics Opening Event (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Nigerian Bobsled & Skeleton Team At Winter Olympics Opening Event (Photos) (38150 Views)

Beijing Winter Olympics Opening Ceremony In Pictures / Team Nigeria At The 2020 Tokyo Olympics Opening Ceremony / Photos From 2020 Tokyo Olympics Opening Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nigerian Bobsled & Skeleton Team At Winter Olympics Opening Event (Photos) by Tessyama1: 6:38pm On Feb 09, 2018
The spectacular opening of the 2018 Winter Olympics held in South Korea today, 9th February, and our Naija ladies looked adorable.

After achieving the seemingly unimaginable feat of qualifying for the forthcoming 2018 Winter Olympics in PyeongChang, South Korea, the Nigerian Women Bobsled and Skeleton team are hoping to go a step further by winning a medal at the competition.

Ngozi Onwumere, Akuoma Omeoga and Seun Adigun will represent Nigeria in the country’s first-ever appearance in the sport at the 2018 Winter Olympic which will hold from February 9 to 25.

Simi Adeagbo, who is the first African female Skeleton competitor, will also represent Nigeria at the 2018 Winter Olympics in PyeongChang, South Korea.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/02/beautiful-photo-of-nigerian-bobsled.html

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Bobsled & Skeleton Team At Winter Olympics Opening Event (Photos) by ijebuloaded(m): 7:02pm On Feb 09, 2018
Good n lovely

18 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Bobsled & Skeleton Team At Winter Olympics Opening Event (Photos) by oko4lucky(m): 8:20pm On Feb 09, 2018
Eyaa

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Bobsled & Skeleton Team At Winter Olympics Opening Event (Photos) by apesinola001: 8:21pm On Feb 09, 2018
Nice one

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Bobsled & Skeleton Team At Winter Olympics Opening Event (Photos) by mayweather145: 8:21pm On Feb 09, 2018
Later now u go dey hear say no money for accommodation or transport. Nija self I tire for this country.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Nigerian Bobsled & Skeleton Team At Winter Olympics Opening Event (Photos) by TenPassfour(m): 8:22pm On Feb 09, 2018
Good for nigeria
Re: The Nigerian Bobsled & Skeleton Team At Winter Olympics Opening Event (Photos) by busomma: 8:22pm On Feb 09, 2018
Lovely. Naija no dey carry last

3 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Bobsled & Skeleton Team At Winter Olympics Opening Event (Photos) by mommaJ(f): 8:22pm On Feb 09, 2018
GOOD DAY NAIRALANDERS.I M STILL HERE...DONT GIVE UP ON ME YET. https://www.nairaland.com/4312232/husbanda-good-man-help#64524181
Re: The Nigerian Bobsled & Skeleton Team At Winter Olympics Opening Event (Photos) by Gangster1ms: 8:23pm On Feb 09, 2018
This country sha.. look at their funny costumes. Do they think they are going there to be a mascot? Smh

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Bobsled & Skeleton Team At Winter Olympics Opening Event (Photos) by hoodedjaystrim(m): 8:23pm On Feb 09, 2018
Is That Their Jersey?

Just Joking cool

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Bobsled & Skeleton Team At Winter Olympics Opening Event (Photos) by MorataFC: 8:23pm On Feb 09, 2018
Kool
Re: The Nigerian Bobsled & Skeleton Team At Winter Olympics Opening Event (Photos) by Jungleluv5: 8:23pm On Feb 09, 2018
Tessyama1:
The spectacular opening of the 2018 Winter Olympics held in South Korea today, 9th February, and our Naija ladies looked adorable.

After achieving the seemingly unimaginable feat of qualifying for the forthcoming 2018 Winter Olympics in PyeongChang, South Korea, the Nigerian Women Bobsled and Skeleton team are hoping to go a step further by winning a medal at the competition.

Ngozi Onwumere, Akuoma Omeoga and Seun Adigun will represent Nigeria in the country’s first-ever appearance in the sport at the 2018 Winter Olympic which will hold from February 9 to 25.

Simi Adeagbo, who is the first African female Skeleton competitor, will also represent Nigeria at the 2018 Winter Olympics in PyeongChang, South Korea.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/02/beautiful-photo-of-nigerian-bobsled.html

LOVE YOU GIRLS. GOD IS YOUR STRENGTH.

16 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Bobsled & Skeleton Team At Winter Olympics Opening Event (Photos) by Iceman2017(m): 8:24pm On Feb 09, 2018
Some nairalanders believe that Igbo's brings bad name to Nigeria... Okay nah

5 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Bobsled & Skeleton Team At Winter Olympics Opening Event (Photos) by drips8(m): 8:24pm On Feb 09, 2018
Representing the motherland

4 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Bobsled & Skeleton Team At Winter Olympics Opening Event (Photos) by voicelez: 8:24pm On Feb 09, 2018
GOOd people great nation

3 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Bobsled & Skeleton Team At Winter Olympics Opening Event (Photos) by yEnifex: 8:24pm On Feb 09, 2018
Adorable look

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Bobsled & Skeleton Team At Winter Olympics Opening Event (Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 8:25pm On Feb 09, 2018
if I were them I will never return to this shithole...

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Bobsled & Skeleton Team At Winter Olympics Opening Event (Photos) by 2fine2fast(m): 8:25pm On Feb 09, 2018
God bless them for flying the Bicolour high.
But Jehovah if it is your will that Nigeria be
divided, please Baba let your will be done
quickly.
If not, who am I to battle with the Lord.

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Bobsled & Skeleton Team At Winter Olympics Opening Event (Photos) by dannyduks: 8:25pm On Feb 09, 2018
Naija and fashion
Bring medals instead of uploading pictures

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Bobsled & Skeleton Team At Winter Olympics Opening Event (Photos) by Pebcak: 8:26pm On Feb 09, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: The Nigerian Bobsled & Skeleton Team At Winter Olympics Opening Event (Photos) by tutudesz: 8:26pm On Feb 09, 2018
Gangster1ms:
This country sha.. look at their funny costumes. Do they think they are going there to be a mascot? Smh
If you no know they went there with their personal money!!

15 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Bobsled & Skeleton Team At Winter Olympics Opening Event (Photos) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 09, 2018
Gangster1ms:

You are just so useless cry

32 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Bobsled & Skeleton Team At Winter Olympics Opening Event (Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 8:27pm On Feb 09, 2018
if I were them I will never return to this shithole... abeg which of the Korea is hosting this festival because I'm nah (north) abeg put me in next available flight to Nigeria
Re: The Nigerian Bobsled & Skeleton Team At Winter Olympics Opening Event (Photos) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 09, 2018
dannyduks:
Naija and fashion
Bring medals instead of uploading pictures

Is it your picture?

14 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Bobsled & Skeleton Team At Winter Olympics Opening Event (Photos) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 09, 2018
Bullhari007:
if I were them I will never return to this shithole... abeg which of the Korea is hosting this festival because I'm nah (north) abeg put me in next available flight to Nigeria

Ode... Not everyone is as clueless as you are

14 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Bobsled & Skeleton Team At Winter Olympics Opening Event (Photos) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 09, 2018
mommaJ:
GOOD DAY NAIRALANDERS.I M STILL HERE...DONT GIVE UP ON ME YET. https://www.nairaland.com/4312232/husbanda-good-man-help#64524181
email me at ijelenwa2016@gmail.com and believe God
Re: The Nigerian Bobsled & Skeleton Team At Winter Olympics Opening Event (Photos) by dayleke: 8:29pm On Feb 09, 2018
Nice colors....

Geles on point...

3 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Bobsled & Skeleton Team At Winter Olympics Opening Event (Photos) by dayleke: 8:30pm On Feb 09, 2018
Bullhari007:

Bros, if I'm not mistaken... They are resident in the states.

13 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Bobsled & Skeleton Team At Winter Olympics Opening Event (Photos) by Alariiwo: 8:31pm On Feb 09, 2018
Wish you guys best of luck..
#TeamNigeria
Re: The Nigerian Bobsled & Skeleton Team At Winter Olympics Opening Event (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 8:35pm On Feb 09, 2018
Bobsled & skeleton cheesy i finally grab it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Henry Onyekuru Weds Esty In Benin / South Korea Vs Ghana: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (2 - 3) On 28th Nov 2022 / Gary Lineker: Player Who Never Received A Yellow Or A Red Card In His Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.